Ch.2

(3rd Person POV)

His daughter ran down the hallway and into the kitchen while the man watched her.

When the girl was out of the man's sight, he teleported to another part of the castle, in front of a door.

He knocked and it was answered almost immediately.

"Yes my lord?" Lava asked, poking his head out of his door.

"Do you remember the plan we talked about before you and Night left?" the man asked.

Lava nodded. "Of course my lord, may I ask why?"

The man smirked evilly. "You know what to do."

Lava bowed respectfully, getting the message. "Of course my lord, enjoy your dinner."

The man smiled as Lava shut his door, then teleported to the kitchen.

"How do you want your potatoes Aj?" He asked, making two plates appear out of thin air.

"Cooked!" the girl cheered, sitting at the table.

The man nodded and made two baked potatoes, two medium well done steaks and a pie appear at the table.

Aj squealed with delight and dug into her potatoes with her fork.

After they ate, the man snapped his fingers and the dinner disappeared.

"Guess what time it is Aj." the man said, smirking playfully at his daughter.

"Awe five more minutes daddy, please?" Aj whined.

The father chuckled. "No can do, Aj. You do need your beauty sleep, don't you princess?"

The little girl sighed, knowing that arguing will do her no good, and teleported to her bedroom.

The man helped her change and tucked her into bed before closing the door lightly and teleporting to his room.

He pulled out the amulet and say on his bed, waiting for Lava's signal.

Meanwhile, at the Sky Army base...

Adam finished the last of his steak and a maid took the plate back to the kitchen.

"That was wonderful Ian!" Seto exclaimed, pushing his plate away from him.

There were mummers of agreement before Mitch stood.

"Sky, I think it's time for you to meet our guest."

Adam nodded and stood, wiping his mouth off with a napkin to avoid embarrassment before muttering a goodbye to his friends.

"King Sky!" a recruit called.

Adam looked over at the recruit as they came running up.

He bowed then looked up at his king.

"There's no need to do that. What do you need?" Adam asked.

"The guest is in your office. Commander Mitch sent me to tell you."

"Thank you recruit, dismissed."

The recruit nodded and sped off to do Notch knew what.

He sighed. Being a king was hard and way too formal.

Totally not his thing.

Fixing the crown on top of his head, he walked into his office and shut the door.

When he turned around the guest had stood up and was staring at Adam intently.

Adam cleared his throat. "Welcome to Sky Army Base. Is there something I can do for you?"

The man nodded as they both took a seat at Adam's desk.

"I told your commander that my village was under attack." the man said cooly.

Adam nodded slowly. "You did. He passed the message on to me. Who attacked you? Squids?"

The man shook his head, his lava-like orange eyes meeting Adam's.

"I wish sir, but I'm afraid you might think I'm crazy when I tell you this."

Adam looked at the man questioningly and leaned back in his chair.

"It was Herobrine."