Ch.17

Night flew around the nether frantically, her red eyes scanning the hellish world for her target.

She panicked slightly when she couldn't find it and flew to her master's bedroom.

"Night, please tell me you know where she is!"

Night hung her head and held her hands behind her back.

"No my lord. Last I saw of her was at the enemies base. She was with Lava, sir."

The god shouted a curse and slammed his fist into a table, breaking it in half.

"Sir?" Night asked shakily, jumping back from his sudden outburst.

"Lava was captured behind enemy lines. They have my daughter." Herobrine growled, his back turned to Night still.

"H-How?" She stuttered, shocked.

"The sorcerer overpowered him while carrying your sister to the infirmary."

"My lord, if you don't mind me asking, how do you know?"

"Skybrine did a little sneaking around while you were out and about. He told me what had happened."

"What do they plan on doing to them?"

"They want to exchange Skybrine for my daughter and Lava."

"Are you going to do it?"

Herobrine sighed and turned to face Night for the first time since she entered his bedroom.

"I want to, but I know I can't."

Night tilted her head to the side. "What do you mean my lord?"

"I can't just give up Skybrine. I mean, I could, but he wouldn't go back to being the same Sky he was before. He'd still be the loyal servant he is now."

"Master, I could go negotiate with the enemy. Propose a trade of some sort perhaps?"

Herobrine shook his head. "No Night, I don't want you to do that. I'll figure something out. You can go."

"But sir-"

"I said go!" Herobrine snapped, his eyes flashing a brighter white.

Night whimpered and jumped back, stumbling out the door.

Herobrine growled and slammed the door shut after her, his hands balled into tight fist.

Sighing deeply, he fixed the table and sat down at it, placing his head in his hands.

He never thought someone could be so cruel as to use his daughter against him.

Suddenly an idea popped into his head and he grinned evilly.

"Night! Get Skybrine and come here quickly!"

"Yes sir!" She called through the door.

Herobrine rubbed his hands together.

"I'm coming for you Sky Army."