Ch.16

Lava awoke with a start, his wrists and ankles tugging against metal cuffs as he jolted up.

He growled and balled his hands into fists, struggling against the small restraints.

"Struggle all you want Lava Man, you're not getting out of those." A man in dark clothes sneered, walking into the room followed by the sorcerer.

"Seto." Lava sneered. "What an excellent surprise."

Seto glared and shut the door behind him, walking in front of the chained man.

"What did you do to Adam?" He growled.

Lava chuckled lowly. "I bet you know. You are just trying to get me to spill the beans so your friends will not know you failed to protect the king's son."

Seto's eyes flashed a deep purple and Lava cried out as a pain like no other ripped through his head.

"Answer the question."

Lava continued to smile smugly. "You know just as well as I that master used poor Sky's amulet to manipulate his thoughts and actions. Nether you knew this would happen before-"

He cut himself off with an agonized scream as Seto's purple eyes glowed brighter, his hands balling into fists.

Ian nudged the sorcerer, whispering something into his ear.

Seto sighed angrily as his eyes dimmed to their normal brown.

Lava panted and smirked at the sorcerer. "Torture me all you want, Seto, it does not change the truth."

Seto's eyes flared with anger and he threw another purple ball at Lava.

He groaned and his head rolled to the side, darkness overtaking him.

When lava awoke again, he was still chained to the chair, but the sorcerer was gone.

In his place was another man with black and green headphones.

"Awe, where is Seto? I was having fun toying with his sensitive emotions." Lava faked a pout.

The new man glared. "What do you exactly plan to do now that you have Adam?"

"Master's plans are none of my business, I just do as he commands."

"And our plans are your business? Don't think your so called master ordered you to do that now did he?"

Now it was Lava's turn to glare "How did you figure me out?"

"Seto's not a well known sorcerer for no reason, Lava. He found a way."

Lava cursed mentally and balled his hands into fists again, summoning his powers.

"I wouldn't try that ether Lava boy. Power resistant."

He sighed and leaned back in the chair.

"Alright, you caught me. Now what? You have all the info you need from your sorcerer friend, you have me, what next?"

The new man looked at Ian and grinned then turned back to Lava.

"We plan to trade your freedom for our friend's."

"One problem there bud, your 'friend' hates you now."

Ty chuckled. "I think you know what I mean by his freedom."

Lava growled. "Do what you will with me. There is only one thing Master will trade anything and everything for."

"And that is?" Ian asked, speaking up for the first time.

"His daughter."

Ty smirked. "You mean Aj?"

Lava glared, but nodded. "Yes, I mean Aj."

"She's here with us you know. Such a cute little girl she is, so trusting. It'd be a shame if she ended up in your position."

Lava fought against the chains. "You would not dare!"

Ian smirked. "Don't worry Lava, as long as your master complies to our demands, we won't lay a finger on her."

And with that final note, the two left the room, leaving Lava in a shocked silence.