Ch.11

(3rd Person POV)

Seto jolted awake again, finding himself in the cell.

Both of his wrists were bonded together by cuffs which were chained to the wall.

He remembered everything.

The little girl, the strange black mist, the demon girl...

He shivered, looking around.

The little girl from before sat asleep against the wall opposite him, her hood down.

He could see her face clearly now and took in every feature of it, feeling as though he wouldn't see it again once the girl woke up.

Satisfied, Seto pried his eyes from her soft, peaceful face to outside the cell.

The eerie glow of the redstone torches created a silhouette of a figure.

The silhouette walked closer to the cell and a pair of wings unfurled from the back of it, a pair Seto recognized instantly.

It was the demon girl.

"So, my sister let you out I see... I thought I had specifically told her not to mess with Master and his plans. Guess little siblings don't listen well, huh?"

"What do you want?" Seto growled, ignoring the girl's comment.

The girl chuckled. "Oh I don't want anything but what Master wants! I owe him everything after all."

"Who are you?"

The girl shook her head, stepping into the light of a redstone torch, the eerie light giving her already threatening eyes a more intimidating glow.

"My name is Night. That girl over there is my little sister Erin and, Notch, is she trouble."

"Why am I here? What do you want from me?" Seto growled.

Night just smirked and looked down the hallway.

Footsteps could be heard and another figure showed up, his face illuminated by his glowing white eyes.

"Hello Seto."

"Herobrine, should've known you'd be behind this."

The god chuckled. "You really should be more secretive about things, Seto. My first in command was able to figure out how much you know in a matter of days before bringing you here."

Seto glared. "How much do I know according to your first in command?"

"More than you should." He growled, the redstone lights suddenly turning into bright sunlight.

Seto blinked at the sudden light change, trying to regain his vision.

He could feel two hands wrap around his wrists and yank him to his feet, the cuffs breaking off.

Blinking again, he could finally see that the demon girl was holding him.

Seto struggled to get out of Night's tight grasp as she dragged him out of the cell.

"We can't have you telling your little friends about this now can we Sorcerer?" Herobrine mused.

"Let me go!" Seto roared, his hazel eyes turning a deep purple.

Night reacted quickly though and before Seto could mutter a spell, she summoned the dark mist and wrapped it around him.

She smirked and let go, then joined her Master at his side.

Seto fought the mist, growling spells under his breath as he did, but managed to only trap himself more.

Herobrine grinned evilly and started muttering powerful words under his breath.

Hearing the muttering, Seto looked at the god fearfully. Their eyes locked unintentionally when he did.

Seto found himself almost lost in them as the muttering blocked out any other sound in the room.

His vision blurred around the edges, tunneling in on Herobrine's face, and and worry he felt left.

Seto's struggles stopped and his muscles went limp.

His mind was calm, his thoughts nonexistent.

Herobrine stopped muttering and grinned.

"What'd you do Master?" Night asked, watching Seto closely.

"The sorcerer will no longer be a threat to us. You can lay him back in his cell with your sister. After that, meet me and Lava in the dinning room. I have to speak to you both." He commanded, disappearing in a flash of white.

Night did as her master commanded, laying the limp sorcerer down on the ground of the cell and locking it.

She turned to her sister and sighed.

"You should've stayed home, Erin... You should've listened to me..." she whispered, then teleported to the dining room.