Ch.28

Herobrine's POV

"Alright Master. Are you sure you want to do this?" Night asked softly from somewhere to my left.

I nodded and gripped Aj's hand a little tighter. "We have to make things right."

She sighed as a hand slid into my free one.

"To the Team Crafted base we go." she muttered as the familiar whooshing feeling of teleporting hit me.

The second the feeling subsided, the sound of swords being unsheathed rang in my ears.

A cold blade landed softly on my chest as someone growled in front of me.

"What are you doing here, Herobrine?" The person before me growled.

I sighed and held my hands up slowly. "I'm here to explain a few things, nothing more."

Aj's POV (A/N just a heads up, if it says Skybrine, it's actually Sky, Aj just doesn't know him any other way)

The room around us shifted from my Daddy's warm bedroom to a large library, a round table in the center.

The men sitting there immediately jumped up and pointed their swords at us, Skybrine placing his blade on my father's chest.

"What are you doing here, Herobrine." he growled.

Daddy let go of my hand and held both of his up shakily, his eyes looking past Skybrine's shoulder.

"I'm here to explain a few things, nothing more."

Skybrine growled and took a threatening step closer.

I whimpered quietly and wrapped my arms around my dad's waist.

"P-Please don't hurt him, Skybrine. Please." I pleaded.

His head immediately snapped to me and his threatening gaze softened.

"Skybrine?" He whispered, looking at Daddy, then back at me.

"She means Sky, sir, she doesn't know you by any other name." Daddy muttered, slowly wrapping his arm around me.

"Who is she?" He asked Lava, who stood stiff with a blade at his back.

"She's my daughter, sir, and I'd appreciate it if you'd put your weapons away and let us explain ourselves." Herobrine stated calmly.

Sky raised an eyebrow and waved his friends off, sheathing his own sword.

"Why the sudden change?" He asked slowly.

"That's why we're here, King Sky." Night muttered. "We wanted to tell you a few things."

Sky relaxed slightly but nodded, turning to the man that had showed me to the strange room earlier, Ty.

"Can you get Seto for me? I want him to be present as we go through with this." he ordered slowly.

Ty nodded and left, his hand on the hilt of his sword.

Night and Lava helped my dad to a chair as I sat next to him.

After he was comfortable, both of them took a few steps back and stood behind us.

"So what would you like to speak about?" The man in the checkered hoodie, Mitchell I believe was his name, asked harshly.

Daddy sighed, ignoring his tone. "First off, I'd like to apologize about my actions."

"Apology not accepted." a bacca, Jerome was his name, growled.

Daddy turned a little to the left of the bacca and sighed. "Why not?"

"Because you possessed one of our own!" Another man growled, Quentin was it?

Daddy turned to him, but he was looking off to his right.

"Herobrine look us in the eyes when me and my friends talk to you!" Sky suddenly roared, standing up from his chair.

Daddy cringed at his sudden outburst.

"S-Sky, my daddy's blind." I muttered as the door burst open behind Sky.

The room fell into a deafening silence as the sorcerer barged in.

"What's going on here?!"

Oh no...