Ch.3

(3rd Person POV)

Adam stared at the man blankly for what the man thought was an eternity, then, he laughed.

It's started out low and quiet, then grew in volume till he was gasping for air.

"You're funny." Adam mused. "You think a myth, no wait, a legend, attacked your village?"

The man titled his head in confusion making Adam realize he wasn't joking.

Adam's smile fell quickly and he sat up, clearing his throat and gathering his composure.

"You're not joking."

The man shook his head. "I wish I was, sir."

Adam sighed loudly and placed his head in his hands.

"This isn't happening... there's just no way!"

The man suddenly grabbed Adam's shoulders and pushed him up, forcing the budder king to stare at his eyes.

"This is happening, Sky. He knows about you. He knows about your amulet and about the power it has over you. He wants you."

Adam gasped in shock at the man's sudden aggression and his words. How did this man know about his amulet?

"I-I don't know what your t-talking about." Adam stuttered.

The man chuckled darkly. "Oh of course you do Sky. Why else do you keep it on all the time?"

Adam pushed himself out of his chair and backed away from the man, his eyes wide with fear.

"Who are you and how do you know this information?"

The man smirked as Adam suddenly felt very weak.

"The name's Lava, first in command to Herobrine himself."

Adam slid down the wall, struggling to keep his eyes open.

"W-What are you d-doing to me?" Adam muttered weakly.

The man walked over to Adam and shushed him, placing a finger on his lips.

"Just close your eyes." He cooed

Adam fought the exhaustion the best he could, but soon his eyes rolled into the back of his head and he fell limp.

The man poked Adam's cheek and grinned as there was no response.

Good work Lava, I knew you could do it, the man with glowing white eyes praised in Lava's mind.

Lava nodded and waited for his master to teleport him back to base.

"Sky? you okay?" someone asked, knocking on the door.

Lava locked it just as his master teleported him out of the small office.

The man smirking at him was the first thing Lava saw.

He kneeled at his master's feet instantly.

"Good work Lava. You have succeeded once again."

Lava stood and looked the man in the eyes. "Thank you my lord. Is there anything else you need me to do?"

The man shook his head. "You're free to do what you wish."

Lava bowed and thanked him, before walking out of the bedroom.

The man looked at the amulet, admiring it's magical glow in the glowstone light.

He smirked. "Soon, you will be mine, Adam Skylen."