Chapter 1

I'm Hayley Pierce. I am at 11th grade and I have excellent marks. My life consists of school, homework, talking to my close friends and family, reading romance books and dream all day about something that probably will never happen.
I've never been interested in relationship, because I thought it was early for me to date, make out and be around this whole complicated drama.
Once I found out, that my classmates started dating at 6th grade, I was in shook and probably deep down I also wanted to have something like this, but I've never admitted it. It was just a waste of time for me.

Everything started at summer break. All students of 11th grade in my school wanted to travel to Los Angeles,where there are: the ocean, hot guys and girls, a lot of fun, night clubs and parties. I've never been to any trips which were organized by my school, but this time my parents gave me a permission and also they travelled with me to that place. My classmates and friends from other classes were happy, because they wanted so bad to have me on trips.
There were two girls Candice and Emma, who were my friends from my class, we weren't too close as for me, but they considered me their best friend for life, I liked them, but I've never trusted them as much as my childhood friends Harry and Ed. They were like brothers and we were friends since forever. I told them everything that was happening in my life and I was grateful for having them. Also there was a boy from my class Paul, he was tall, blonde haired, hazel eyed and handsome. I had a little crush on him when I was at 6th grade, but It was for 2 weeks. But during two weeks I thought,that he would like me, if we would start from being BFF. My mission was accomplished, we were good friends and now I consider him like a friend too, but I don't know what he thinks about me. Even teachers and my friends were saying that he is totally into me, but I didn't believe because we were friends as for me... We have had extra classes of Calculus together since 7th grade and we always talk and laugh while having them and after them.
Also there was a boy from other class but he was in 11th grade too. I thought he was handsome, bad boy, dark haired with blue eyes, but it was only his style I liked, but I've never properly seen his face, strange I know. I  have just seen sometimes him staring at me and watching me while walking past me. He knows my older sister, sometimes they talk but we never did.

In the end I'd like to say that I was quite popular, I had a lot of friends and some people who didn't know me personally, they knew who I am.
As you can see this summer break was the one which changed my life. But someone new was the reason of it...