Chapter 7

Suddenly,I heard some noise of leaves moving. "Who is there?"-I screamed. "It's me,don't worry!"-answered Grayson. "Ohh,Grayson,you nearly gave me a damn heart attack"- I said and quickly dried my cheeks. He sat near me on the ground."Were you crying?"-he asked with a worry In his eyes.He understood. "No!"-I quickly said. "Don't lie to me,you obviously were"-he said and put his thumb on my cheek to wipe up the tears.-"Why were you crying?" "It doesn't matter"-I said and looked away. "Yes, it does!"-he said and turned my face to his. "Cole...When I cane out of the bathroom I saw this slutty girl near him.She put her hand on his chest and moved it further.He was standing there this whole time,not moving an inch."-I said and one more tear dropped on my hand. "Hayley,He has his own principes.He couldn't just push her away. He respects woman too much. But he wasn't interested in her.I can assure you!" "Really?Then,I have to apologize!"-I said and smiled.-"Gray,why didn't you jump into the water today?" "It's personal.I can't tell you yet."-he answered. "Okay,I'll wait until you are ready.One more thing. Why did you go to the hotel,why didn't you to stay at the beach?"-I asked. "I'm tell you later,okay?"-he said. "Then,answer this one. Why did you lie to me.You said Cole would arrive at 12,but you were in the cafe at 11:40.And I could bet that I saw Cole at the bus stop at 11 o'clock."-I said. "I didn't know that he would arrive at 11,he called me and told me,that he was already there,so I quickly rushed to the bus stop."-Grayson said. "Okay,thank you for honesty."-I said,smiled and got up. "Where are you going?"-he asked me. "To my room,I am done with tonight's party."-I said and turned. "Wait,I'm going too!"-he got up and came with me.

We were near our doors. "Good night!"-I said. "Good night"-he repeated after me. We came in to our apartments. I put my bed and keys on the table and went to my bedroom. I changed my clothes to pajamas and went to the kitchen to make a cup of tea. "Ohh,I forgot to buy my favourite tea!"-I said and frowned. "Maybe Grayson have it!"-i added.

I started knocking,but he didn't answer. I pulled the door knob and it was open. I came in to his apartment. "Grayson!"-I started calling him but he didn't answer. Then I came to his room. He was standing there with naked torso and with headphones,that's why he couldn't hear me. I was just standing there looking at him and at his back. He was very muscular and handsome. His back had some scars, I wanted to touch them but then he turned and saw me. His eyes widened. "What are you doing here"-he asked me. Then I saw his big tattoo on the side of his stomach. He pushed me to the wall and whispered: "Don't tell anyone about this tattoo" "Okay!"-I said. I was a little bit shocked with this movement so he sat on the side of his bed. "How long do you have it"-i asked and sat near him. "From 15 years"-he answered and closed eyes.-"If you want to judge than there's a door and just go out". "Why should I judge you?"-I asked. "You should,like everyone does."-he looked at me with sad eyes. "I'm not everyone...That's why you didn't jump in water?"-I asked. "Yeah. Also I've made this one today on my hand."-he said. "So now you won't even wear T-shirts?"-I asked. "Yes."-he answered.-"It just really calmes me,every tattoo has its own story and it resembles my life." "I understand.Even If I don't have a tattoo,I understand it. And also,I love it. Nice ones!"-I said and smiled.He looked at me and smiled-"Thank you!How are you so nice?Everyone would just tell me that it was a bad idea that I'll regret it". "It's just the way I am. And also,I would like to make a tattoo."-I said. His eyes lightened as it was the only thing he wanted to hear. "I'm happy,but promise me that you won't make a tattoo yet!"-he said and laughed. "I promise"-I laughed too.We went to the kitchen and made the tea,then turned on the film and started watching. Suddenly I fall asleep.

Grayson's POV:She fall asleep on my shoulder

Grayson's POV:
She fall asleep on my shoulder...I didn't want to wake her up,so I was just sitting there and looking at her sleeping. She was so calm and beautiful.I kissed her on the forehead. Then I lifted her in my arms and took Hayley to her room.I stayed for 10 minutes in her room,looking at her with a smile on my face. Then I left.

Hayley's POV
In the morning I was in my room,but I didn't remember how I got here.As always,I woke up at 5:30,went to the bathroom,took a shower,brushed my teeth, drank a cup of water,collect everything to put in my bag and went out. While I was closing the doors,Grayson went out of his apartment.
"Good morning!"-I said. "Good morning"-he said and didn't even look in my side. Grayson went to the elevator and didn't wait for me. I was confused. What happened? When I was outside,I didn't see him. So I did everything I had done yesterday,I enjoyed every second of me being alone there.

Grayson's POV
Probably she is mad at me now. I was still near the same old car,watching her. I understood that we were too close yesterday and I pushed her away for good,for her own good. I wanted to go to her,to talk with her and share with her my memories,but I couldn't.

Hayley's POV
After swimming I lay down on the sand and closed my eyes while listening to the waves. Suddenly someone approached me and sat near me. I opened my eyes. It was Cole.I sat down and said: "I'm sorry",apparently he also said it exactly at the same time. I said: "No,I should apologize,Grayson explained to me everything,I misunderstood". "Thank you,Grayson"- he said lifting up his hands and head to the sky. We laughed. We just sat and talked about everything we hadn't talked about yesterday...

Grayson's POV
I saw Cole coming to her. They were talking and laughing. My blood was boiling. For a moment I thought : "Stupid Grayson,why did you explain everything to her.You helped her to get in his hands." But then I understood that it's bad to think something like that about a friend. He likes her and I will just ruin everything. I stopped smoking,threw a cigarette and went for a walk. I was walking and walking.

When I stopped walking,I saw a very beautiful place,there wasn't a soul. I think nobody knows about it. That's how I found my favourite place,which I visited probably 3 times a day.
End of Grayson's POV
⬛️
⬛️
⬛️
⬛️
⬛️
⬛️
⬛️
Thank you for reading!
xoxoxo Sofia♥️
Don't forget to vote and comment.I'm looking forward to reading your thoughts about my story