Chapter 35

Suddenly, Grayson switched off the 4th movie and said: "I have something to tell you". "What?"– I asked. "About my past!"– he started and looked away. "Let's go outside".– he suggested and jumped off the bed. We went outside to watch the ocean.

"Why did I become a player? Because I though that love doesn't exist. I was in love once and it hit me, it burnt like hell".– he trailed off. "I had a girlfriend Amy. I loved her very much. She loved me and we thought that we were going to be together forever. But something happened..."– he looked away. "When I was 16 my family and I wanted to go to the vacation. We were on our way to the airport, but something happened. There was an accident. My parents and Damon were okay, their seatbelt were fasten and I didn't want to fasten it. It was uncomfortable for me. I was in coma for 3 months. When I woke up, i didn't remember anything what happened during 3 years. I was dating with Amy for 2 years and I remembered nothing. Doctors said that it's normal, they thought that I will die, but I woke up. They also said that I will remember everything slowly".– he went silent. But then continued: "Amy was with me. She helped me to remember everything, even if I didn't remember her at all. She walked me to some places where we had special moments with hope of me remembering everything. But nothing went by her plan. I remembered still nothing. She was near me for a month, but then I heard her arguing with my mom, she said that she is tired of being a stranger for me. She loves me, but she can't continue being with me, because she wants me to remember everything. So she gave up. She left me. But then it was a month since her leaving me. I remembered everything. I remembered our moments, our kisses, our hugs and love. I wanted to go to her and tell her that, but she moved out to Ireland and had a boyfriend there. I texted her that I remember everything and her text was: "I'm sorry, I don't love you anymore. I am in Ireland and I have a new boyfriend. Forget me!" I was hurt. I was reading this text again and again, wondering why she gave up, maybe it's a joke. But no. She was posting every day photos with her love and she really forgot me..."– he stopped again. His hands were clenched in fists. I was sorry for Grayson. I didn't want to say anything. I just hugged him and showed him that I support him.

"At nights, when everyone was sleeping, I was seeing her. I decided not to sleep anymore, because all my dreams were about her. I wanted to forget her, forget her eyes, forget her voice, words. I understood that if it wasn't love then there is definitely no love in this world. About the bracelets. When we were dating I made bracelets. The one you found was the first part of it "True love-", the second part was "-Never dies". The first part was mine. I threw it in the ocean, looks like water took it here. I don't know where is the second part. I think she broke it, threw it away, or gave it to someone. I threw it away because it definitely wasn't true love, because it died. She killed it firstly, then I did the same. I was torturing myself for 5 months. I thought why wouldn't I fasten my seatbelt. Nothing like it wouldn't happen. But I understood that it would happen once, because true love can't fade away, it stays forever. I think now I found my true love. And it's you, Hayley Alexia Pierce!"– he ended, the smile appeared on his face and he hugged me kissed me. I was happy that he moved on. And I am going to make him understand that love exists, because I'm crazy in love with him. I took off the bracelet and threw it away in the ocean. "Why did you do it?"– he asked shocked. "Because it will give us only bad vibes and it will remind us of bad days. We will make ne bracelets for us or this necklaces will be our symbols".– I explained and hugged him. I saw a smile on his face. I think he was happy that I did it.

Then he said: "About the tattoos? These are clocks. It shows that nothing can be endless. Everything's ends: school, job, feelings, money... life. Love also ends, because when people die, their love ends too!" "Even if people die, they are still together, souls are together, so feelings are together too!"– I explained. "I love you!"– he whispered and kissed my forehead. "I love you, too!"– I whispered. He hugged me tighter.

The wind was blowing. My hair was moving in wind's way. We stayed there, watching at the water and hugging.

It was the last day of us staying on the yacht. We decided to do nothing, just reading, watching and playing. We did everything to make memories enjoyable and memorable.

"Gray, you play the guitar, right?"– I said. "Yeah!"– he answered. "Teach me!"– I asked. "Oh, I don't like teaching, I'm a bad teacher".– he answered and went to drink water. I followed him and said: "Come on! I really want to play the guitar. I want to play songs that I know! Please!"– I begged him. "Okay, but after the guitar I will teach you how to fight!"– he said. "Deal!"– I said.

I started learning playing the guitar. He took my hand and put it on the strings, the other hand was near the strings to play it. He started showing me different chords. It was difficult but interesting. Grayson was a great teacher. It was funny, we were laughing a lot, when I was failing but in the end I learnt playing.

We went to the gym and started teaching me some fighting skills. "First of all, move your legs widely, your hands put near your face to defend your head from hits".– he said. We started fighting. I knew some things about it, but I wasn't professional in it. Probably Grayson wanted me to learn it so I could protect myself after what happened with me. Sometimes I was falling, sometimes I made Grayson to fall. He was great in it, I was like he said... okaaay. Yeah he said it to me and wrinkled his face. In the end I knew how to fight like he said more than okay, but still not like him. He is an asshole. He criticize my perfect skills. But I will let it slide... for this time.

At night, we went sleeping and just enjoyed the last night on the yacht. I loved this vacation. I forgot about The Blue Flames, but I just had a feeling that it wasn't the last meeting we had.

What Hayley is talking about? Will something happen again? But thank God nothing happened during the vacation.

Xoxoxo, Sofia♥️