Chapter 43

Suddenly, someone knocked out the doors and 5 men in black appeared. "What the hell?"– Grayson said. "Get down!"– the first man said. "What did you say?"– Grayson said shockingly. "Grayson, get down. They will kill us!"– I said. "Listen to your girlfriend!"– the second one said. We got down. More men started coming. They were 15 already. "Who are you?"– Grayson asked. "The Blue Flames".– other one said. "What do you want? I think I told you that we are invincible! You can't beat us, idiots!"– Grayson said. Grayson, are you nuts? We are surrounded by the killers and you call them idiots? I wanted to say, but I just elbowed him in the stomach. He looked at me and I gave him a "Shut up" glare. Suddenly they hit us with something hard and we lost our conscious.

When I woke up, I saw a dark place. I think it was underground because it smelled awfully. "Where am I"– i asked. A man in the corner answered: "You are kidnapped with your boyfriend. You have to choices: you will die or your boyfriend will give up his mafia!" He smirked. "Don't you think that Grayson will give you his gang, you low life!"– I said. He came closer to me and said: "Feisty, I like it!" and smirked putting his hands on my waist, moving further to my hips. I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. He groaned and said: "You, bitch" and put his hands where I kicked him. I ran to the doors to open them, but they were locked. I started hitting it, but suddenly this man grabbed my hair and pulled me down. Then he started kicking me in my stomach and back. When he was over, he lifted me up and took a knife out of his pocket to make a cut on my neck. I groaned for a second. I was keeping my tears from coming. Then he was over and he left the room and locked it. I started crying, I understood that my life is full of awful things, but somehow I will rather live all these scenes, but I won't lose Grayson.
I took my legs near my stomach and put my head in my knees. I couldn't cry anymore, I remembered how Grayson was teaching me fighting. I understood that when something like that will happen again I will use all my strength to beat him.

Grayson's POV
I was sitting on the chair, with handcuffs on my hands which were connected to the chair, but legs were also tied up. I woke up and saw the head of The Blue Flames— Rob Delive. "Grayson Lockwood! You are awake, finally! Your girlfriend woke up a while ago. She got her presents, don't worry!"– he said. I was silent. "What? You don't care about Hayley?"– he asked bewildered. I was still silent. "Okay, we will see soon. But Don will give you some presents from me!"– he added and left the room. Don came closer to me and started hitting me in the face and stomach. I was silent too, I didn't give out a sigh or a groan. I was silent...

Suddenly he took out the knife and made some scars on my stomach and on my face, on my jawline. I didn't give out anything as always. It annoyed him, so he moved the knife near my neck to see my reaction, but I was as always silent and didn't show any emotions. He understood that nothing will happen and he left the room.

3 days later...
*Turn on the music for the better experience*

Hayley's POV
They didn't give us any water or food. But I wouldn't take it anyway. Suddenly that man from earlier grabbed my hand and took me to some room.

I saw Grayson sitting on the chair covered with blood and scars. I winced. He didn't show any emotions at all. I was confused. Then suddenly a man came out and said: "Hayley, I'm Rob Delive! The head of The Blue Flames". He smirked. It was probably a 35-year-old man. He had a beard and a scar near his eye. "Give it to her!"– he said to his men. He gave me a gun, but I couldn't hold it. "Why do I need it?"– I asked shockingly. "Shoot your boyfriend, honey!"– he said. "What?!"– I asked and looked at Grayson. He was still emotionless. "Shoot him, show him that you don't care about him!"– he said. "I can't do it!"– I said. "Hayley, shoot me, goddamn it!"– Grayson screamed. "What are you saying?"– I asked. "I really don't care about you! Sorry, but I just wanted to get in your pants, no offense!"– he said. "No, you are lying!"– I said. "Sorry, but it's the truth!"– he said really serious. My heart started breaking. He is saying truth! Oh my god, I really wanted to say that it's a lie, but he was talking with a full seriousness. "I really don't love you. I really wondered, how someone can be so stupid to believe that I can fall in love with someone. You are really a fool, as I thought you would be!"– he said and laughed. My heart was completely breaking. "Look? Shoot him!"– Rob said. I lifted up a the gun and concentrated on Grayson. Tears were flipping and I was so broken, again...

I couldn't shoot him. I love him... I fell in love with someone who doesn't give a shit about me. I threw the gun. "Okay, then give him the gun!"– Rob said with his hands in his pocket. They untied Grayson and gave him the gun. He pointed the gun on me. "Grayson, are you really telling the truth? You really don't care about me?"– I asked with tears flipping down. "Yes".– he said so cold that I had shivers like the ice was put on me. I thought that he loves me, but it was a game, a joke. I felt the same feelings I felt when I saw him with Jordyn. But this time it was 100 times worse. I just couldn't feel my heart anymore.

"Shoot her!"– Rob said. Some seconds passed and he pulled the trigger....

What? Why am I alive? "Wow, Lockwood! You really showed us that you don't care about her. It wasn't loaded, you are alive".– Rob said. I fell down and started crying loudly and screaming: "You really wanted to kill me? Why are you so cold? I thought that you have feelings for me! Why wasn't this gun loaded?! I could be already dead and don't feel anything! I hate you!" He smirked. This smirk... was the one that made me go crazy... but now it's just an empty emotion. But it drives me crazy even now... They hit Grayson and he lost his conscious. Then I was the next...

When we woke up, I saw us being on the edge of a mountain. "Where are we?"– Grayson asked. "Look! How beautiful! Nature...mountain...when you look down you can see the ocean! Amazing!"– Rob answered.
"Get him!"- he added. They took Grayson and Rob said: "Do you want to tell him the final words?" "W-what?"– I asked bewildered. "I will throw him with his hands and legs tied up. He will die! Tell him something!"– Rob said. I was laying on the ground with a mouth opened. "No? Okay! Bye, Grayson!– he said and threw him in the water. "No!"– I screamed, ran there and looked down. I couldn't see him anymore! "Now let's go! I will give you a lift to your house!"– he said and smiled. I was shocked. "But don't you dare to tell the police about it!"– he added and men took me to the car.

Grayson died... He was really dead and it was the last memory I had with him, it was the last time I saw his eyes, "I don't love you" were the last words coming out of his mouth...

Holy cliffhanger😔😭 Was it really the truth about Grayson not loving Hayley? How Hayley will now live knowing that Grayson played her and then he died?

I guess, this is because of school. So blame it, not me... sorry😞

Please don't forget to vote and comment!

Xoxoxo, Sofia♥️