Chapter 32

Grayson's POV
It was already 3 week passing. I was thinking more and more about where she could be. "Gray, you should stop worrying. We will find her. You know we will. We have to!"– Damon said. "We have to find her now. It's already third week and I still haven't found her. My Hayley is somewhere and I can't see her, hear her, it's like a slow and painful death!"– I screamed. Suddenly a phone started ringing. "Hello, Grayson!"– someone with a deep voice said. "Who is it?"– I asked. "The one who took your heart out and is holding your life!"– he answered and laughed. "You kidnapped Hayley?!"– I screamed, but I hang up. Then again my phone started ringing. "Maybe yes, or maybe not".– he answered. "I'm gonna kill you if you touch her, bastards!"– I screamed. "Please! Grayson, help me! I love you!"– Hayley screamed. "Have you heard?"– the voice asked. "Hayley, I will help you! I love you! I will kill everyone who touched you!"– I screamed. "You have to give your business up. And give us a victory, or your girlfriend will be dead!"– the voice said and hung up. "Ahhhhhh!"– I screamed and threw my phone. "Who was it?"– Damon asked. "Someone who has Hayley in hostage!"– I screamed and went to the warehouse.

"Kai! Can you track this number?!"– I screamed

"Kai! Can you track this number?!"– I screamed. "I will try, boss!"– he said and started tracking. In a little he cane and said: "I can't. They are talking a minute, if it is more than a minute, then I will track it. But they are hanging up it every minute!"– Kai said. "Bloody Hell!"– I screamed. "Then find the abandoned homes in Los Angeles. They will definitely keep her in one of them!"– I said and went to my car, driving around the city again.

Suddenly they called again. "So, when will our victory come?"– they asked. "Never, bastard!"– I screamed. "Then the death of Hayley will come! Death day of Hayley Pierce: today!"– he said. "Don't you dare-"– he interrupted me and said: "Stop with threats. You are helpless. We are powerful. The tables turned. So shut up!"– he said. "I swear, I will find you and kill you!"– I said. "Grayson, this is trap! Don't come! I will stay here! I love you! I stole his phone and locked my room. But he will come soon, he wanted to hung up. This is an abandoned house. I can see... Aaaahhh!"– Hayley screamed. They hurt her! "Stupid bitch!"– he said. They hung up. Hayley, my smart girl! Now I can track it. I was talking 3 minutes.

I drives to the warehouse. And quickly gave a number to Kai. "What happened?!"– Damon asked. "Hayley stole the phone when they wanted to hung up and locked the door of her room. Now Kai can track this phone!"– I said. I was happy, but I understood that now I should act very quickly.

Hayley's POV
I knew it! I knew about a minute call. I have seen it a lot in films and read it in books. But of course it was a painful sacrifice. They started kicking me. I felt like I was dying. But I didn't want to give up. Suddenly I wanted to do something. I grabbed one of them's leg and bit it. I saw a bat on the floor, they were beating me with it. I grabbed it and hit them with all my strength. They were on the floor, but more and more people started coming. They beat me and I fainted. But I knew that I was strong. That's what Grayson was calling me every time. I won't give up! Never in my life!

Grayson's POV
"Got it! They are keeping her in an abandoned building near the trash zone. It is an old gun shop!"– Kai explained. "Damon, quickly! Call everyone! We will strike them and kill everyone!"– I said. I wore a bulletproof jacket, took guns and knives. When everyone was ready, we drove there.

When we came, e saw everyone coming out of the building. They wanted to run away, but we were in time! "Start the war!"– I screamed. Everyone started shooting. There were more of our men, than they were. When outside everyone was dead, we came in to the house and stated shooting there. I went looking for Hayley. I went to the second floor, but she wasn't there. Then I went to the third floor. I found her with a man. He was pulling her, so they could run away, but Hayley is a strong girl and she was grabbing the bed. I shot him. Then I ran to Hayley. We hugged each other tightly. I saw that she was covered in wounds everywhere. I wanted to kill everyone who touched her. Her eyes were swollen and red. I wanted to kiss her so bad, but we didn't have time.

Hayley's POV
We hugged each other. I hugged him like there's no tomorrow. I missed him so much. I was alone, surrounded by pain and violence for a month. But I forgot this month, when I saw Grayson. His eyes were swollen and red, looks like he didn't have any sleep.

Grayson's POV
We ran quickly down. Everyone who kept Hayley hostage was dead. We ran to our cars and drive back to the hotel. I think after it, I will need a lot of explanation to do, but right now I need to take care of my little, strong Queen. I put her in bed. She was sleeping a whole day. During her sleep, I was looking at her and holding her hand, like I was scared of loosing her again. I was so happy that she is here with me now. I called the doctor. He said that they were beating and kicking her s lot, sometime they also used a knife to torture her, cutting every part of her, sometimes very deeply. My fists clenched, I wanted to hit them until they will regret that they born. The Blue Flames will be done once and for all!

Sometimes Hayley was screaming in her sleep: "Don't touch me! Please! Stop!" My heart ached when listening her screaming and feeling her pain. I would be so happy, if I were her, if they beat, hit, kicked me! Not my Hayley!

Her family came. "Hayley?!"– her mom said. She was still sleeping. They were quiet after that. "Thank you, Grayson!"– Mr. Pierce said. "Don't thank me! I love your daughter!"– I said. Rebekah looked at me and smiled. Parents went to her, Rebekah cafe to me. "So, finally, you are together? It took you whole May and half of June to understand it! Quiet a long time!"– she said. "Yes, I am in love with Hayley! I was so worried, I nearly died when found out that she was stolen!"– I said. She put her hand in my shoulder and said: "Calm down! Now everything is alright. I was sure that you will find my little sister!"– she said and smiled. "Damon will come soon!"– I said and smiled. Then she went to the kitchen and made some coffee for everyone. I needed a smoke. While Hayley was away, I smoked a lot, now I smile less, but still. I went outside and started smoking. Mr. Pierce came too. "I can see that you are truly in love with my daughter!"– he said. "I am! I couldn't live without her!"– I said. "I see, your eyes look tired. I know that nobody would do something like you did for her. Only you deserve my daughter. Don't hurt her, I know she loves you!"– he said and went back to my room. Damon came and asked: "Are they inside?" "Yes! Rebekah is waiting for you!"– I said. "Is Hayley alright?"– he asked me. "Yes, she's sleeping now, I think she will be sleeping a whole day. She needs it!"– I said. He nodded and went to the room. In a little I came in too.

Finally! Hayley is at home! Grayson and Hayley will be together again. But what will happen with The Blue Flames?

Xoxoxo, Sofia♥️