Chapter 20

The morning was as usually great. We went to the dining room for breakfast. We started eating, when some girl came to us and said: "Attention please! Today is a "Game day". You will play today different sport games like football, volleyball, badminton, tennis and also fighting. All the equipment will be ready at 2 p.m., so come to play. In the end we will announce the winner!" We started discussing it, all boys will take part, I think I also will take part, because girls can play too. I hope it will be funny. "I will play, and you?"– Grayson asked me. I ignored him. "Oh, come on! Hedgehog!"– he said. "I will, are you happy?"– I said with annoyance. "Very".– he said and smirked. "But I think you will be happy to see me shirtless and sweaty..."– he whispered in my ear and was back to eating with a big smirk on his face. My eyes widened. He was laughing at me. Game on! Then I whispered: "I think you will swallow your tongue when you see me in my too short top and too short shorts...". I winked at him. He was in shock, he wasn't ready for this. Now I was the one laughing.

I felt guilty for saying something like that to Grayson, when I have a boyfriend, but I just wanted to tease him the exact way he did. Cole wasn't at the breakfast. Till the start remained 2 hours. I was in my room reading book as always, then the last hour I started getting ready. I wore short top and shorts. I took a bottle of water and bag with more bottles of water and towel.

I left the hotel and saw Grayson

I left the hotel and saw Grayson. He was shirtless, just sport pants. Cole was with T- shirt and pants also with a bandage on. There were so many hot boys, girls were drooling. Also girls had tops and shorts on, boys were drooling, too. Equipments were there already. "You weren't kidding when said you would wear too short top and shorts!"– he said. "You weren't kidding when said that you would wear pants and be shirtless!"– I said.– "Stop! Shirtless! What about your tattoos?"– I asked. "What should I do? Tattoos are hot..."– he trailed off–... right?"– he whispered in my ear. I hit his chest and said: "Grayson Carlos Lockwood!" "What did you call me? Was it my mom who told it to you?"– he asked. "Maybe!"– I said and laughed. "Girls and boys are playing separately! First are boys, we will separate you in two teams. The first play will be football!"– girl from earlier said. Grayson and Cole were in different teams and they were the captains.