Chapter 2

When we arrived, my teacher started explaining rules, which nobody listened of course. Everyone was living in pairs in rooms on lower floors. But my parents wanted me to live alone in the VIP room so that I could have anything I wanted. I wasn't against this idea. It was good, but my classmates were angry because they had to live in simple rooms and I was on the highest floor of the hotel. I liked this hotel because it was just near the beach and this part of the beach was just for those who lived there.
Emma asked me: "Why didn't your parents want you to live with us? "It was awkward because I was going to say that that's because my parents don't trust you, but I said: "I don't know, probably they just want me to live in really beautiful apartment". She looked at me strangely, I thought that they maybe just also want to live in this apartment but I didn't mind anyone. We were talking with Emma and Candice about different things while teachers were telling us our timetable and other things we should and shouldn't do.

"I'm excited to meet hot boys here, I bet there are really handsome guys on every corner" – Said Candice
I made an eye roll. Emma said rudely: "Hayley, you are annoying you know, we are here to have some fun, you are really funny sometimes, but now you are just too boring". "Em, I'm just not in the mood to listen to your comments, I'm tired a little bit and that's all" – I replied annoyingly.

Teachers were completing their speech, when my class teacher said: "Guys, I forgot to tell you, that now we have a new student in our class, but he isn't here right now. We'll see him at the dinner. Don't forget dinner is every day at 6 pm. " We were a little bit shocked. "Do you think he'll be hot" – asked while smiling Emma with an evident desire to meet him.
"I don't know, we'll see him at the dinner" – I said tiredly – "OK, guys, I gotta go. Gonna see my magnificent room – I said with a boastful smile and got lost in the elevator. While the elevator was lifting up I was thinking about new boy, I had a lot of questions, for example: "Why didn't he show up in the living room where our teachers were telling us things".  But then the elevator stopped and my thoughts also were gone with a sound of the elevator.

I got a text from my parents and I was answering them while leaving this machine. But someone was entering the elevator and we bumped into each other. I felt like I was hit by a wall, and I fell. I said with still closed eyes: "Sorry!" It was a boy, he was dark haired, the haircut was pompadour, he was with black eyes. He had a sharp jawline which looked perfectly. Also he had a green jacket on and his gaze was cold a serious. He helped me to get up but then he said calmly: "Another time you will be leaving the elevator,open your eyes and look where you are going". I was irritated and I said: "If the apology isn't enough for you than probably you should learn some manners before going out anywhere!" And I went to my room. There were 3 VIP rooms, room number 1 was mine, room number 2 was pre-ordered for Harry and Ed, because I persuaded them to  go to this trip with their class too. They are studying in another school but still they came. I didn't know whose was room number 3, and I wasn't interested in it. Now I was so angry with this stranger, I hope I'll never see him again. I was admiring my room, it was so big and it had a closet as one more room. My bed was big and comfy, with a lot of pillows. Also it had the
jacuzzi with candles and petals of roses. The balcony was huge with different chairs, tables, sofas and it had an amazing view. I was really happy with my apartment. I thanked my parents and they were also happy that I liked it. It was 4 p.m. and I just was reading before the dinner. The book was "Pride and Prejudice" by Jane Austen. It was very interesting, I liked it because there the love was written like a magical feeling which starts from deep hate and continue growing up to something that is stronger than hate, it's love. I watched film of this book also a lot of times and I think it's really a masterpiece.

It was already 6 p.m. I changed my clothes and went down the elevator to the dining room.

 I changed my clothes and went down the elevator to the dining room

When I entered the dining room, I found a free place and sat there. It was one more free place near me and I hoped nobody would sit there. It happened like I wanted nobody sat there. We started eating, teachers went out to their dining room and left us alone. Paul started talking to me: "Hayley,how are you? How do you like your room?" I answered that everything is fine and that I loved my room, I smiled, he smiled too and we started eating silently.

In 2 minutes some familiar voice said: I'm sorry, I am late, I had some things to do". He sat near me, but I was too lazy to lift up my head to see who is it. I didn't know why, but I was really tired that day. Than this person asked me "Could you please hand me a slice of bread?" I took it and gave him and then I saw his face...
Both: "YOU?!"
⬛️
⬛️
⬛️
⬛️
⬛️
⬛️
⬛️
⬛️
⬛️
⬛️
⬛️
Thanks for reading!Love you♥️