Chapter 14

It was already time for trip. We put our bags in the bus and sat on our seats. Grayson and Emma were sitting behind us. I just put my headphones on and started listening to music, I noticed that Grayson was also listening to music with closed eyes. I took off my headphones to hear which music he was listening. I heard only my songs, so I supposed that I didn't took off my headphones, but these songs were his ones. I closed my eyes and started thinking about why Grayson was like that.

When we arrived, we made the tents. Girls have to be with girls, boys with boys. I was with Candice and Emma. Grayson, Cole and Dave were together. I sat with Candice outside and made some food and tea for everyone. We took chairs for everyone to sit at the dinner. Grayson and Cole were fishing and they brought the caught fish. We fried the fish and started cutting it to the plate and put it on big table, which we brought with us. I sat with Cole, we were talking and joking. It was funny, actually there. It was already bedtime, so I lied down and started sleeping.

Then I woke up from the strange noise near our tent. I got up and left the tent. It was Grayson. "What are you doing?"– I asked. "It's not your business".– he said while looking at the sky. "What is wrong with you, I don't understand. Did I do something bad?"– I asked. "No".– he said. "Then why are you talking like that with your friend?"– I asked. "Maybe, we shouldn't be friends".– he said. I sighed and smiled. "Oh, okay. Probably it's a good idea. I shouldn't endure your mood swings. Goodbye!"– I said and went deep into the forest. "Where are you going?"– he asked. "I don't talk to strangers, sorry!"– I said and keep going without looking back. It was a bad idea, but I didn't want to stay there.

I was walking and walking looking at the ground until I heard some noises and roars of wolf or probably dog. I don't know, but I was scared. I screamed and ran. I couldn't find the way to tents nor a little house. So I sat on the ground with the hope of someone saving me. I waited 10 minutes, 30 minutes, and hour. Nobody was coming it was cold outside and I started to freeze. Suddenly I felt the lack of strength and I couldn't make my eyes open. I closed them, maybe forever...

Grayson's POV
She went, I thought that she was lying and she will come back when I go to my tent. So I went to my tent to make her come back. When I looked if she is there, she wasn't, maybe she was already at the tent. I fell asleep. Then I woke up and wen out. I wanted to check if Hayley was there. I was shocked, she wasn't there. I was scared a little bit and I quickly ran to find her.

I ran and ran, I was unstoppable, scared of loosing her and angry on myself that I let her go. Then I stopped to think where should I go. I understood that if I don't find her, I will never see her. Of course there was a chance of her finding the way to the tents, but I had a feeling, a bad one.

Suddenly I saw on the ground the necklace. It was my gift. She didn't take it off, I know it, because the opener was broken. I knew where to go now. I went further and further to the forest but I fell and I saw Hayley lying on the ground. "Hayley! Hedgehog, come on, wake up! You have to wake up!"– I screamed. In a little she woke up, but was still weak.
Then, I lifted her in hands and ran to the tents.

I put her down and started pouring water on her. She was pale and cold. She started coming to life. "Grayson, you are here?"– she asked me. "Yes, baby! I'm here. Don't worry. You have to wake up, you are strong!"– I said.
"I will, Gray!"– she said. She started closing eyes. "I want to sleep, Gray!"– she said. "No, you can't!"– I screamed. "I can't, I really want to close my eyes and sleep!"– she said. "Okay, let's talk. You talk, I will cover you with blanket to warm you up".– I said and went to take a blanket. "Why were you mad at me?"– she asked. "You know, I found your necklace".– I changed the subject. "Really? I lost it? Thank you! Don't change the subject".– she said. "I will tell you once, I promise!"– I said. "Okay, then, tell me how are things with Emma?"– she asked me. "Okay, but I don't think that our relationship will last. I don't have any feelings about her, I don't have any feelings at all, but I thought that she will wake them up, but I was wrong. How are things with Cole?"– I asked her. "Great, I forgave him".– she said. "Do you love him?"– I asked, with fear of answer. "No, probably I like him, but nothing more yet, I don't know. Everything is complicated".– she said. I sighed. "Hayley, do you feel better?"– I asked her. "Yes, much better, I will get up now".– she said. She got up and fell, but I caught her. "I think, it will be better for you to lie down".– I said and smiled.

Hayley's POV
He was very caring, I was thankful for his help, but I'm tired of his mood swings. I don't know if I forgive him. I can't really keep having different moods because of him. But how can I stay away from the person who truly understands me and cares for me. I don't know, but I allowed the fate to answer it. People say that you should hear what your heart is saying, but what should I do if my heart is telling me bullshit, which I don't understand. I was confused and I didn't know when the end comes. So I was waiting, patiently.

Grayson was with me a whole night. He made a cup of tea, wrapped me with blanket when it was taking off by an accident and a lot of others. It was already morning, he was left by the time I had woken up. I was feeling very good.

So we were here till next day's evening. We did nothing interesting there. So we returned home. We didn't talk with Grayson, I just thanked him and then no more words slipped our mouths to each other. But we still were looking at each other often. I think eyes showed how deeply we cared for each other. I had my necklace back and I didn't take it off.

It was 4 days since we last talked with Grayson. During these days I was with Cole, Ed and Harry. I was with my favourite people, but it felt like there's an empty place which has to be filled.

Suddenly my sister came to me and said: "Hayley, there's news. Our family will come tomorrow!"– she screamed. "What?! Why?!"– I screamed. "To get to know my boyfriend and his family. They will also come!"– she said. "So there will be Grayson?"– I asked. "Yes, is that a problem?"– Rebekah asked. "I haven't talked with him for a week".– I said. "Did you have a fight?"– she asked. "Kinda, let's talk about it another time".– I said and looked away to the window. "As you wish!"– she said and hugged me. "So, you should get ready, right?"– I asked. "Oh my god! You are right. I gotta go with Damon shopping to look presentable. Bye!"– she screamed from the other room and left me. I went shopping to buy some new clothes and some food. I saw Grayson, he also saw me, but we didn't come to me, nor I did. He was staring at me, I also looked at him but I looked away while he continued staring. We were like strangers and it was awful. We passed by each other and I felt his hand's skin on mine, but I didn't look back, he did the same...
⬛️
⬛️
⬛️
⬛️
⬛️
⬛️
⬛️
Thank you for reading!
xoxoxo Sofia♥️
Don't forget to vote and comment.I'm looking forward to reading your thoughts about my story.