Chapter 19

Grayson's POV
We went to the club. She made me to go, but probably it will help me to forget about Hayley. I went to the bar to order some drinks and sit there. I didn't want to do stupid things with Jordyn, but probably after me being drunk stupid things will happen by itself. "Gray, let's dance?"– she asked. "No, I don't dance".– I said. "Come on, one dance!"– she said. "No, no..."– I said, but she pulled me out to the dance floor. "Jordyn!"– I screamed. "Let's have fun, I promise you, after that we will go home!"– she said. "Okay..."– I rolled my eyes and groaned. We started dancing. She was sipping her beer and started getting drunk. She started dancing braver and she moved her back in front of me, and started moving her hips side to side. I stayed there still without touching her, but then she put my hands on her waist and lifted her hands to my neck. I was shocked by her behaving but she was drunk so I couldn't say anything.

Then turned around and was moving closer to me to kiss me, but I couldn't take advantage of her in this state. So I moved my face to stop her from moving closer to me. "Jordyn, you are drunk. You won't be happy when you find out that you wanted to kiss me. I am stranger for you now".– I said. "No, I want to kiss you!"– she keep insisting. I took her hand and pulled her to the car. We went to the hotel. She went to her room, I went to mine.

In the morning, I went to the secret beach. I started swimming. Then I saw Hayley approaching. "Good morning!"– I said. She was silent. "I'm sorry for words I said to you yesterday. I was too harsh".– I said. "What did you mean by those words? Do you think that I control you?"– she asked me. "No, I understood that you were just worried. I had a difficult day, I'm truly sorry!"– i said. "What happened?"– she asked worryingly after hearing words about my day. "My shoulder hurt, so I was in the hospital making some tests whole day!"– I lied. "Oh, how is your shoulder now?"– she asked. "Better!"– I stated. She smiled and then we were sitting together in the silence. "When will you be ready to tell me about your past, tattoos?"– she asked me while putting her head on my shoulder. "I don't know, but I promise that I will once I'm ready. It's just very difficult and I want to forget it and talking about it makes me so hurt..."– I trailed off. She said: "Okay, I understand!". "I broke up with Emma!"– I said. She said nothing but I felt that she had a smile on the face. I love this smile so much. Especially when she is already smiling, but when she sees me, the smile fades away for a second and than it becomes wider than it could ever be. What is she doing to me? "You know why I love the oceans?"– she asked me. "Why?"– I asked. "Because every time the waves leave the shore, they always come back. Close people are also like it, they can fight and will stop seeing each other, but only true friends always come back in the end".–she said. I started thinking about her words. She was so damn right...

The breakfast was calm and nice

The breakfast was calm and nice. There weren't any problems. After it me and Hayley decided to go for a walk, but in the entrance of the hotel we met Jordyn. "Hey, Gray!"– she said. "Hey".– I said. "Hayley, it's Jordyn, I've met her yesterday. Jordyn, it's Hayley, my friend!"– I said. "Nice to meet you!"– Hayley said. "Likewise!"– Jordyn answered.

Hayley's POV
Grayson introduced me to Jordyn. She seemed like a nice girl. Then Grayson's phone rang. He took a call. "Are you like very close?"– Jordyn asked me. "Yes, we are very close!"– I said and smiled. "Girl, you know, I met him yesterday and it was like a love at first sight. I like him. I hope you won't be a problem I should take care of!"– she said in a threatening way. "What? We are friends!"– I said. "Great. If I want something, I will get it!"– she said and Grayson's call ended. "Jordyn, we are going for a walk, so bye!"– he said. "Can I go with you?"– Jordyn asked us. "Oh, I don't know!"– he said. "Please!"– she begged. He looked at me, so I answered: "Okay".

"Hayley, do you want to go to the attraction park?"– Grayson asked me. "Yes, let's go!"– I said and we went there. Suddenly my head started spinning. "Hayley, will you ride on this attraction?"– he asked me. My head started hurting more and more. "I can't! My head is hurting a little bit!"– I said. "Are you Okay? Should we go home?"– he asked me. "No, it will pass, don't worry!"– I said. "Okay, then I will go alone-"– he wanted to continue, but Jordyn interrupted him and said: "Hello, why aren't you considering me? I want to ride!" "Oh, okay. I will go and buy 2 tickets!"– he said and went to the cashier. "Hey, sorry, Hayley for earlier. I hope we are okay?"– she said. "Yes, Okay".– I said. "Great, see you!"– she said. They went riding, I saw how she was smiling and he was laughing. Everyone would say that she is so innocent and cute, but I could definitely say, that she is a bitch. But she will never reveal it to anyone, especially Grayson. I didn't like her! I hope she will go soon.

We came home, because I had pain in my head. I lied down. "Do you want me to buy something?"– he asked sitting next to me. "No, thank you. I will just get some sleep!"– I said and he left my room.

Grayson's POV
I was worried about Hayley. I think she got a little cold after the drowning. But she will get better soon. I am sure. I went to the warehouse as always, we did some work and I came back home.

"Hey, Gray! My friend is throwing a party tonight. Will you go? Plus one for you!"– Damon called me. "Oh, will you be there?"– I asked. "No, we are going to the date with Rebekah!"– he answered. "Okay, thanks, bro. Bye!"– I said and hung up. I went to Hayley to ask her if she goes. "Hayley, will you go to the party with me?– I asked. "I think, I will stay at home tonight. I feel bad".– she answered. "Are you Okay? I will stay and look after you!"– I said. "No, go have fun. I will be okay! Cole will be with me!"– she said. When she said his name, my blood started boiling. Oh my god! I went out of the hotel and saw Emma. "Why did you break up with me. I thought we were happy together!"– she said with crying eyes. "Sorry, Em! I didn't like you!"– I said. She ran to her room crying. It happens often with me, these conversations. Then I met Jordyn again. "Who was her?"– she asked me with a smile. "My ex"– I answered. "Okay, so where are you going?"– she interrogated me. "To the party! Oh, do you want to go with me?"– I asked. "Yes, let's go!"– she answered. We came to the party, I saw the owners and greeted them.

We started dancing with Jordyn. I don't know how, but we are always together at the parties. We were dancing. I was looking at her. I noticed that she was very beautiful, I think her personality suited her appearance. She was hot, I cannot lie. She knew it and she was using it to mesmerize boys. Jordyn was smiling, I didn't understand what makes her so happy. In a little she got drunk, again...

We came home. We were in the living room, I wanted to bring her to her room, but she wanted to sit there. Jordyn said: "Gray, what do you think about me?" "You are a nice girl..."– I said. "No, do you think that I'm hot?"– she asked, Jordyn was super drunk. I guess she was one of the girls who drink as long as they want, until someone will come and drag them out of the club. "I don't know..."– I started. She started coming closer to me. Her lips were inches from mine. She was moving back and forth, like thinking should I do it or not. "What?!"– I heard someone screaming. It was Hayley. She ran out of the living room, when I noticed her. I ran to her. "Hayley, what's wrong?"– I asked when I caught her. "What's wrong?! You are making out with stranger!"– she screamed. "First of all, we didn't even kiss, secondly, why do you care? You know that I have a reputation of player. I'm single and I can do everything I want!"– I said. "I... I... don't know!"– she screamed, after not finding the reason. Then she came in to her apartment and closed the doors.

I was in my bed. I was thinking about her answer. Does she like me? Is it the reason she cares so much about who I am kissing? I smiled to myself. Are our feelings mutual? Mutual?
End of Grayson's POV

Omg! Mutual? Did he say mutual? Does he have any feelings for Hayley, or will he grow feelings for newbie Jordyn? Which one is your favourite ship? Drama is only starting...
Don't forget to vote and comment😘
Xoxoxo, Sofia♥️