Chapter 28

After the trip, nothing interesting happened. I stopped seeing Grayson so much, because I wasn't going out at all. 3 days passed without anything. But then Ed and Harry came to me and told me that they have girlfriends and they want me to meet with them. So they invited me to a party where their girlfriends will be.

It was time for the party, so I wore some clothes, which I bought during our stay in San Diego. I wore blue jeans and a white blouse with leather jacket on top. Jacket was black and white. I put on some make up and went to the living room to wait for Ed and Harry.

I sat on the sofa and took my phone to kill the time

I sat on the sofa and took my phone to kill the time. Then I saw Grayson approaching me. I got up and said: "Hello!" "Hey!"– he said and looked at me from my shoes up to my face. "You look so beautiful!"– he said with his jaw dropped. "Thanks!"– I said and looked down. "Where are you going looking like that?"– he asked. "To the party".– I answered. "With who?"– he asked. "With my friend, if you know what I mean!"– I said and laughed. "Who is this "friend"?"– he asked and clenched his fists. "I'm joking! I'm going with Ed and Harry. Relax!"– I laughed. "Oh, okay!"– he said. "I gotta go. Bye!"– I said and went to Ed and Harry. They waved to Grayson and he waved back. Then we went.

Grayson's POV
No way she is going to the party without me! I will go to, because as always something will happen to her. I texted Jordyn that I can't go to the date because of my brother and I quickly ran to my motorcycle.

Hayley's POV
We came to the house. It was huge, it was a big mansion, with a lot of windows outside. When we came in there were a lot of pictures on the wall. And I imagined how this beautiful house will be ruined after the party. Then Ed and Harry said: "Stay here, we will find Megan and Jade and come to you!" I nodded and stayed where I was. "Hey, guys! I'm here! Throw it!"– I heard someone screaming before he fell on me. He got up and said: "Sorry! Let me help you!" and pointed out his hand. When I took his hand I saw his face. It was Tyler?! "Tyler?!"– I screamed and jumped on him hugging. "Princess!"– he screamed and hugged me tightly. "What are you doing here?"– I asked. "Remember I told you that soon I will go to my place too? So LA is my place!"– he said. "Oh my God! I am here in the hotel. Oh, I'm so happy"– I screamed. "Princess, I'm more than happy that I met you again!"– he said. "Hayley, it's Jade — my girlfriend."– Ed said. I didn't notice them coming back. Jade had dark, straight hair. Her eyes were hazel and her skin was tanned. She was pretty. "This is Megan — my girlfriend!"– Harry said. Megan was a blonde. She had blue eyes and light skin and was cute. "Oh, I'm so happy to meet my brothers' girlfriends".– I said and pulled out my hand to greet them. We shook hands and said: "We are also very happy to meet a close friend of Ed and Harry!"– they said. "But don't you dare to hurt them!"– I said in a threatening way. But then we laughed.

Tyler and I went to the bar to leave Harry, Ed, Megan and Jade alone. He put his hand on mine and said: "Hayley, how did you manage to make me go crazy during two days? I couldn't stop thinking about you".– he said. "I couldn't stop thinking about you too!"– I said. He went closer to me and our noses touched He kissed me again. I liked Tyler. He made me forget about Grayson. But not for a long time. "Hayley?!"– Grayson screamed. "Grayson?"– I said confusingly. "We are going home!"– he said and pulled my hand. "Stop! Who are you. Let her go!"– Tyler screamed. "Shut up or I will beat the shit out of you!"– Grayson said angrily. "No, guys! Stop! Grayson, let me go!"– I screamed. But they didn't listen to me. They were going to each other to start fight. They started beating each other. "Stop! Guys! You aren't children! Stop the fight!"– I screamed. I pulled Grayson's hand and screamed: "Stop!" He clenched his fists and pulled my hand. We went to exit. "I will text you!"– I screamed so Tyler could hear me. "No, you won't!"– Grayson said. When we left the house I pushed Grayson and said: "Lockwood! Stop controlling me!"– I screamed. "Don't you understand? He will use you!"– he shouted. "Why?! Why would he use me? Oh, you think that I'm not worth of guy loving me? Because all guys want just to "use me"?!"– i screamed. "No! I didn't mean it! You know that I didn't!"– he said. "Then why? Why are you still controlling me? And you better give me another reason and not the reason: "I care for you"!"– I said. "I can't!"– he said and looked down. "Why?"– I asked. He was silent. I went to the road to catch a cab. "I will give you a lift!"– he said. "No, I don't want!"– I said and cab stopped. I sat in it and we started driving. The window was opened, so I gave him a death glare for a second and then stopped looking at him.

2 days passed. Grayson tried to talk to me, but I ignored him. We were texting with Tyler and nothing other happened.

In the morning, when we went to the breakfast, I sat alone. Grayson was looking at me during whole breakfast. I was looking at him sometimes, but I looked away instantly. Then a guy came in and said: "Hey guys! Tomorrow will be a fashion show of a popular brand Dolce & Gabbana. Mr. Dolce And Mr. Gabbana wanted models to be teenagers, usual students. So we are inviting you to take part in our fashion show! First of all, in an hour you should go to our office. The bus will arrive and take you!" Everyone started talking loudly and that man left us. I started thinking about it. I wanted to try, because it's funny.

In an hour, the bus arrived and we took our seats. There were Grayson, Dave, Emma, Candice, Paul and a lot of others even Jordyn. Grayson invited her. There was a casting, they were choosing who will be in the fashion show. "Who will be first?"– the woman asked. Everyone was silent. "I am warning you! The first one should be ideal. The judges require a lot from the first ones!"– the same woman said. "Hayley will be the first! She is great and will meet their expectations!"– Jordyn said. I looked at her and narrowed my eyes, she had a fake smile and a bitchy expression on her face. "Are you sure?"– the woman asked. "Yeah, I believe in myself unlike others!"– I said and looked at Jordyn with a smirk. She narrowed her eyes. "Good luck!"– Grayson screamed. I looked at him and ignored him.

There were 4 judges. Two men and two women. The first man had blonde hair, the other one had dark hair. One of women had short and dark hair. The other one had curly red hair. "Hello!"– I said as I came to the end of the podium. "Hello, beauty!"– the red headed woman said. "Tell us about yourself!"– the brunette-man said. "I'm Hayley Pierce! I'm 17 years old. I love all kinds of sport like football, baseball, badminton, tennis, basketball and box. Also I know 4 languages: Italian, French, English and Russian! When I was 14 years old I was taking part in different fashion shows and other model contests!"– I said. "Wow, impressive. But could you show us how would you walk on a podium?"– short haired woman asked. "Sure!"– I said and went to the beginning of the podium. I walked very confidently and with a serious face. In the end of the podium I stopped, put my hand on my waist, winked, smiled and went back to the beginning of the podium. "Wow!"– I heard judges saying. When I came back to them, they said: "You are in. We liked you! We thought that the first one will be lame like always, but you showed us otherwise! Well done!"– short haired woman said. "Yes, plus you have a beautiful body and face!"– red headed woman added. "You are gorgeous!"– blonde man said. "Thank you! It means a lot!"– I said. They smiled and I went back to guys. I wanted to see Jordyn's reaction on my loss and I pretended to be in bad mood. "What happened? You failed?"– Jordyn asked and pretended to be very sorry for me. "You were right..."– I trailed of with sad face. She started smiling. "I'm great and I met the judges' expectations!"– I said and laughed in her face. "Congratulations!"– Grayson said and hugged me. I wanted to move away, but his hug was very tight, so I just hugged him. In the end Emma, Dave, Paul, Grayson, Jordyn, Candice and I were chosen to the fashion show.

We went home and relaxed before a tough day ahead of us.
Do you also think that something will happen during the fashion show? Let's wait for another chapter!

Don't forget to vote and comment😘

Xoxoxo, Sofia♥️