Chapter 18

Grayson's POV
I was in my bed, getting some rest after the fight. My shoulder hurt a little bit. I had to hide my injury by wearing a little bit longer sleeved shirts. I got some sleep and when I woke up I saw that it was 5:45, so I got ready to go to the dinner.

I went to the dining room and sat on my seat.
Hayley came and sat near me as always. "What happened?"– she asked. "Nothing. What should have happened?"– I asked. "You just ran out very quickly, so I assumed you had some problems!"– she said worryingly. I realized what she was talking about. "Oh, nothing. Damon asked for my help, that's all!"– I answered. Our food was given to each of us and we started eating.

After the dinner I went to my room. I was very tired that day, so I couldn't mess with Hayley today, nor could I endure seeing her with Cole. I put on my glasses and started reading...

Hayley's POV After the dinner I wanted to go to my room to rest

Hayley's POV
After the dinner I wanted to go to my room to rest. Grayson also went to his room. I changed my clothes and put glasses on. I started reading a book, when the lights turned off.
"What is happening?"– I asked myself. "Oh my god, why? Why should it happen when I'm reading a book."– I groaned to myself.

I made my way to Grayson, because I didn't have any idea of spending this evening alone in the darkness. I came in , because the door was open. There was a lamp turned on, so I saw him reading with glasses on, shirtless. God, I was staring. He didn't notice me at first and I was admiring his handsomeness. He looked like a Greek god and I was enchanted by his abs, body, glasses and face... his face while reading. I shake my head to clear my head off this thoughts. Then I came closer to him, so he could notice me. "Hey!"– I said. "Hey..."– he said. Then his eyes widened and he hid his shoulder. "What happened?"– I asked. "Nothing! Everything is perfect"– he said, still having his hand on his shoulder. Then lights turned on. "Why are you closing your shoulder?"– I asked confusingly. "Look, lights are on now. Great!"– he said. "Grayson, show me, what is there?"– I said. "Nothing. You don't believe me? You hurt my feelings, you know. I can't believe that you don't trust your own friend!"– he said and made a face of hurt boy. "Don't change the subject, Lockwood!"– I said. Then I understood that he won't show me, so I jumped on him to take his hand out of the shoulder. "Ouuu, Hayley!"– he screamed from the pain. I saw his injury. "What the heck is it? Where did you get that?"– I sounded really concerned. "Noth-"– he was interrupted by me: "No, it's not nothing. Tell me, what happened?!"– I said. "Okay, woman, you are too savage. I was in the club. My friends and I had a fight and we started beating each other. One of them suddenly pulled out the glass bottle and threw it on me, it hit the shoulder and it stated bleeding a little bit! That's all!"– he stated. "That's all?! Are you kidding me. You should stop seeing these friends, you know!"– I said. "And who will make me?"– he asked me with a quiet, seductive voice, coming closer to me. "Um... um.... what?"– I was confused and concentrated on him and not on his question. "Pierce, am I making you nervous?"– he asked me and started coming closer and closer to me, while I was going back more and more. Then I was pinned to the wall. "Pierce, stop controlling me. I'm a big boy!"– he said, smirked and went back to the reading. I couldn't say anything, so I ran to my apartment. And quickly went to bed to forget everything that happened earlier, I was blushing, come ooon...