Chapter 21

In the morning we went to the breakfast. We ate everything and went to the beach. There was Jordyn. AGAIN! She was waiting for Grayson.

We sat on the beach and started talking. Jordyn said: "Grayson, can we talk?" "Sure".– he said. They went far from me and Cole. I was staring! Why was I staring? What the hell? But I couldn't look away. Then Jordyn saw me looking at them, she smirked and suddenly kissed him. I looked away. I think he kissed her back. Why do I care? He can kiss and fuck whoever he wants.

They came to us. I felt so angry, like I was gonna scream at someone. I jumped in the water suddenly. I was angry and it was the only thing that could help me. "Hayley!"– Grayson screamed. I swam down to the bottom of the ocean. I enjoyed it very much, I think water is my passion. While swimming I saw something sparkly near corals, I wondered what is it. It was a gold bracelet with a word written on it "TRUE LOVE-". I liked it, it was beautiful and so unusual. I wore it on and swam to the secret beach.

I sat at the beach and started thinking. About love, because of the bracelet. What is it? How you can find it? When do you understand is it true, or not? I had so many question and no answers. I was in a mood to talk to my wise sister. She always knows what to tell me. I swam to the usual beach and saw Grayson. I decided to ignore him. "Hayley, what's wrong?"– he asked. "Nothing! I wanted to swim, you know I love it".– I answered. "So suddenly?"– he asked. "Is it a problem?"– I asked still going to the hotel. "Can you stop?"– he asked. "Why?"– I asked. I know, ignoring him wasn't a choice. He stopped me. "What is your problem?"– he asked confusingly. "Everything is Okay!"– I answered. "Are you mad at me?"– he asked me. "No, why should I, right?"– I asked and went quicker to my room. When I came, I closed the doors and slipped down the door. My tears dropped. Why? Why are you dropping? "Hayley, can we talk?"– Grayson asked from the opposite side of the door. I put my hand on my mouth to stop the sound of me crying. "Hayley?"– he asked. I was still sitting there with my hand on the mouth. I waited for him to go. Finally, he was gone, I heard sound of closing doors.

I got up and went to the bathroom to wash my face. Then I lay down on the couch. "What does this pain mean? Why is it here? I am hurt!"– I was keep asking myself. Then Harry and Ed came in to my room. They saw me with cried eyes and they felt my pain. We were too close for them not to feel it. "Hayley, what happened?"– Ed asked me. "I...am...hurt, guys!"– I was saying while crying. "Why? Sis, calm down, please!"– Harry said and hugged me. "I don't know"– I was sobbing. "What do you mean?"– Ed asked. "It's about feelings?"– Harry asked. "Yes".– I answered still crying. "Did Cole hurt you?"– Ed asked with clenched fists. "No... you know what? I think... I don't like him anymore!"– I said shockingly. "What?!"– Harry asked. "You asked me "Did he hurt you?". I imagined him hurting me and I felt nothing. I didn't feel any pain, I felt... free?"– I said and my eyes widened. "So are you crying because of it?"– Ed asked me. "No, I think I have feelings for someone else..."– I looked away and started wiping my tears by my sleeve. "Who?"– Harry asked me. "Grayson?"– Ed asked me. "I guess..."– I said and took my head in my hands. "You know, it's okay!"– Harry said. "You are too close. To be honest, when I saw you with him I thought that you are in love!"– Ed said. "You would be great together!"– Harry said. "But stop! What if he doesn't have any feelings for me. He is player, a typical bad boy, he says that he doesn't have any feelings..."– I said and I understood the seriousness and started crying again. "Calm down! Hayley-Waley! We love you and we will help you with everything. Let's go to the club. You will forget about your problems!"– Ed proposed. We hugged each other. "Go, get ready!"– Ed said. And I went getting ready. I wore a pink top and white short skirt. I wanted to free myself.

We went to the club. We started dancing, singing. I was moving my hips side to side with a smile on my face. I was drunk. Then I saw Grayson. I thought maybe I'm imagining things, but then he came to me. He was with Jordyn. They were kissing, probably they are already dating. I was hurt. So I looked away and started dancing more freely, to make Grayson drop his jaw. I think it worked. He stayed still, looking with widened eyes. Some boys came to me and started dancing with me. Then he ran to me and pulled me to the corner. Jordyn was in the bathroom. "What are you doing?– he asked me. "Dancing, having fun-"– I wanted to continue but he closed my mouth. "You will stop it! We are going home!"– he said and pulled my hand. "No, I want to be heeeeree!"– I said, I was too drunk. "You are drunk, Hayley! Drunk!"– he said. "You are drunk often too, but you are not going home!"– I said. "Because I'm Grayson Lockwood. We are going!"– I said. "No!"– I screamed. "Okay!"– he said with annoying face and put me on his shoulder. "Put me down!"– I screamed. "Shut up, Pierce!"– he said. I wanted to sleep so much so I gave up.

We came to his room

We came to his room. "I want food!"– I said. "I am always at your service!"– he said. I hit him in the chest. "Stop with your jokes!"– I said. "Okay, okay! I will make you some food".– he said and got up. "Thank you!"– I said and put my head on the pillow, but I couldn't sleep. "Ready!"– he said. I looked at what he had made. It was some bread with Nutella and tea, my favourite one.

"Do you want some salad with Georgian spices?"– he asked me

"Do you want some salad with Georgian spices?"– he asked me. "Very funny. You don't have these spices!"– I said. "Wrong, I have them!"– he said. "How?"– I said shockingly. "Uh... I have some friends from Georgia, they brought it to me, so do you want it or not?"– he asked. "I do, I do!"– I said. He went and made a plate of salad. It was so tasty. I liked it so much. "Thank you very much!"– I said. "You are always welcome!"– he said. "You know what? I have to admit something to you. I think I have..."– I started but I didn't finish, because I fell asleep.

Grayson's POV
She started: "You know what? I have to admit something to you. I think I have...", but she didn't finish. I wanted to hear it very much, but I didn't. I was looking at her while sleeping again. Her lips looked so soft and I went crazy, I wanted to kiss her so bad. But I respected her too much to do it. I noticed Nutella on her lips, so I wiped it off by my thumb and licked my thumb. I felt her lipstick, her lips. It was a great feeling. I wanted to never forget it and always feel it. I put her on my bed and I was sitting near her. I was admiring the "view". I imagined her with other men and understood that I was so jealous, so so jealous. Then I understood that I love her.. I've never had this feeling, not even at my first time. It wasn't probably true love. Then she moved, her hands were near her face and I noticed a bracelet on her wrist. It was with words "TRUE LOVE-". I was shocked. I was thinking about it. How did she get it? I will ask her when she wakes up. I was thinking about so many stuff. My head was just exploding, so I decided to sleep on the floor near Hayley.
End of Grayson's POV

Yeaaah! Feelings are mutual. But lovestory only begins. Grayson and Hayley have still so many obstacles on their way to get what they are craving for: true love.

Xoxoxo, Sofia♥️