Chapter 16

It was already 11 p.m. We started getting ready for leaving. In an hour we left. I wanted to catch a cab, but Grayson said: "Do you really think that this night should end like this?" "Then how should it end, Mr. Lockwood?"– I asked. "Let's go with me and you will find out".– he said. "No, we are not friends anymore! Why don't you listen yourself?"– I asked. "Maybe because I am psychotic jerk, who does different things?"– he said with a smirk. I looked at his smirk, but then looked away. "Come on, let's go. It will be fun. You'll really regret of not going. We will be still strangers, if you want?"– Grayson insisted. "Okay, but only because I want to have more fun!"– I pointed out my finger. "Of course!"– he said. Then I pushed him and went to his car. "Open It!"– I said. "No, we won't go by car!"– he said. "Then how?"– I asked. He lifted up his keys of motorcycle and said: "We'll go by this girl!"– he said and smirked. Grayson sat on it and said: Hold me tight!" "Never".– I said. We started riding, but it started being scary, so I slowly put my hands on his waist. He looked at my hands and smirked.

We drove to our favourite place. "I like coming here at night. There is an atmosphere at night that makes me come more and more here".– he said calmly. Then he started touching his hand, I saw a big scar there. It was new. "How did you get this scar?!"– I asked and pulled myself to his hand. "It was a long time-" "Don't lie to me. I know that this scar is new, maybe a week ago, right?"– I interrupted and asked. "Yeah, it's nothing, Hayley!"– he said. "Tell me why did you get that?"– I asked. "I was drinking a bottle of beer and I held it very tightly and it broke in my hand. That's all!"– he said. "That's all? You know that you could die, if you had this wound without bandages for a long time. Some infections could go inside..."– I said worryingly. "Relax, I'm here, right?"– he said, smiled and hugged me. "Do you want to kill yourself?"– I asked. "What?! No! Why did you ask?"– he said. "Because you often do something like that".– I said. "I suffer, but don't ask anymore questions, Hedgehog!"– he said. I understood that didn' want to talk about it. "I have an idea!"– he said. "Which one?"– I asked. "I won't tell you. Let's go!"– he said.

"By the way,did you take off the necklace?"– he asked me. "Yeah, but I have it in my bag. It's always with me, like I promised!"– I said. "Okay, this is a symbol of me and you. Quartz is cold but beautiful, it's hard but precious, like our..."– he said, but he didn't finish the sentence.

We ran to the motorcycle and drove to the leather shop. "What are we doing here?"– I asked. "It's a surprise! Go to the changing room!"– he said. I went there. He put in my changing room some motorcycle's leather costumes. There was red one, dark blue one and black one with chains on the trousers. And an own top to wear inside the jacket. I chose black one, when I came out of the changing room, Grayson also came out. We were both in the same costumes with exactly the same style. He was happy, that I chose the same as him. "Why did we wear it?"– I asked. "This is yours. We are going to drive a whole night. It will be amazing and then we will take photos by a professional photographer, Rebekah said that you like it".– he said. "Oh my god! Grayson, I love this idea. Thank you!"– I said and hugged him. I put on a serious face and he smiled from my face expression

 I put on a serious face and he smiled from my face expression