Chapter 38

We were waiting and we talking and then I saw her. I was shocked. It was Jordyn. This snake. I bet she found out who was Grayson's friend to meet him again. God, I hate her. I really would like to bury her alive. Yeah, I think I'm a bit violent. I guess that's why my boyfriend is the head of mafia. Hehehe.

"This is my girlfriend Jordyn! Jordyn this is my-"– Tom started, but Grayson interrupted him: "We know each other. She is my ex". "Oh, is it okay? I didn't know-"– Tom started apologizing, but Grayson added: "It's okay! We are nobodies for each other now!"– Grayson said and made a fake grin. I saw Jordyn started getting angry. I wanted to laugh so much in her face. Grayson and Tom were talking and I decided to buy some popcorn and soda. I was on my way to the food shop in the cinema and I noticed Jordyn coming closer to me. "How are you, Hayley- Waley?"– Jordyn asked me. "For you, I'm Hayley".– I said. She rolled her eyes and said: "How are you Hayley?"– Jordyn said with a fake smile. "Great, since the time I haven't seen your face!"– I said and laughed. I wanted to end the conversation and I started talking to the seller: "Hello, may I have two popcorns and two cokes, please?"– I said and smiled. I think I was happier to talk to this woman than to Jordyn. Jordyn came to me and started talking again. "How are things with Gray doing?"– she asked. "Amazing, we love each other and nobody is there to change it!"– I said. I took everything I bought and hurried back to Grayson, Jordyn started quickly telling seller what she wanted. And she ran back to me, but I was already near Grayson.

We were already watching the movie. I sat near Grayson. Jordyn wanted to sit near Grayson from another side, but Tom quickly sat there. I think Tom understands that Jordyn is snake. I will never wish anyone a girlfriend like her. We were watching the film and I decided to lay my head on his shoulder and he took my hand. I looked at Jordyn from the corner of my eye and saw her looking at Grayson. I think she was throwing popcorn at him. But he was acting, like he couldn't feel it. "Do you want me to look at her with my death glare?"– I whispered. "Nah, let's show her how insignificant she is!"– he whispered and kissed my forehead.

We were in the middle of the movie and Grayson whispered: "Gang is calling, I should take it!" I nodded. "Where did he go?"– Tom asked. "To the restroom".– i answered and we continued watching film. "I'm going to the restroom".– Jordyn said. No fucking way! I know what she is up to, but how should I beat her in the cinema while everyone is watching film, how should I rip her heart off? Why can't I just make everyone forget what I'm gonna do now, like a vampire? That's why being a vampire is cool! Ughhhh. If something happens, they are both so screwed! Okay, calm down! I believe Grayson. He loves me. I was waiting for either of them to appear. I was so worried, I couldn't watch the film or concentrate on it. But hopefully, Grayson appeared in 3 minutes after Jordyn left. Yeah, I was counting, what else do you expect? Don't judge me, okay? "Did you meet Jordyn on the way back here?"– I asked. "Yeah!"–he said. "What?! What did she say?"– I asked angrily. "I will tell you everything later!"– he answered taking my hand and still looking at the screen. I wanted to kill him, how was he so calm about it. I was really furious and my anger accumulated more and more. Finally, the film ended. I don't think that I have ever thought that the film could be so eternal.

When we got home, I quickly started asking all the questions. I was thinking a lot during the film and I had questions forming in my mind. "What happened? Did something happen between you? If you don't tell me, then I'm gonna go and we will never meet!" I wanted to continue, Buthelezi interrupted me and said: "Baby, calm down! She was begging me to leave you and get with her again".– he started laughing. "What did you answer?"– I asked seriously. "Are you kidding me? Of course I answered that I will never do it, never in a million years. I love you and only you, how should I betray my only love?"– he said and put his hand on my chin to lift it up. The other hand was on the waist. My top started going up and I turned my back on him to not show him my scars. "What happened?"– he asked me. "I don't want to show you my scars. I'm ashamed of them".– I said frowning. "He turned me back to him and said: "You shouldn't be ashamed of it, especially with me. I showed you my scars and I felt like you were the only one who could understand me and heel them. And you did. You healed them completely, I don't feel any pain, nor I remember how I got them. Everything I remember is you. Now I will heal your scars". He was looking into my eyes, piercing me with his gaze. His pupils dilated. I felt like his dark eyes were seeking all the love from me. He was like a vampire. His eyes are so beautiful and dark. I think I saw devils laughing there. "God, you are so fucking beautiful! Your eyes, your lips, your dimples, I think you are a witch who wants to enchanter me. You are driving me crazy. How are you doing it?"– he whispered. I smiled and I wanted to start talking, but he pulled me closer and kissed me. Our bodies were so close, that no air could go through it. No kiss could compare to his one. No kiss could compare to the one that is full of love and desire. We pulled away. "I love you too!"– I said and put my hands around his neck. He grabbed my arm and kissed me again. Then we decided to go to the living room, where students were.

We saw Emma, Candice, Paul and Dave talking. "Oh, look. The lovebirds came!"– Paul stated. Emma looked angry and she said: "I gotta go!" and left the living room. We were talking and talking. But I was still thinking about The Blue Flames and Jordyn. The only people who want to kill me, right? How will we survive with Grayson in this world full of lies, betrayal and anger?

I was going to the bed, but suddenly I heard phone beeping. I got new messages. When I opened them I saw an unknown number texting: "Hey, love. Guess, who I am?" I wrote: "I give up". "Oh, such a petty. But I won't tell you until you guess".– it texted. "Oh, such a petty, but I don't care".– I answered. "Tik tok... tik tok..."– unknown number wrote. I ignored and started seeing my dreams. But it was still bothering me. Who was this unknown person? Why did he text me? What's the matter. White this questions in my mind and imagining things, I fell asleep.

I hope you liked this chapter. Soon the summer will end, and I will go to school. I don't know if I should be happy or upset. Probably upset, because I won't get so much rest during the school year. I'm screwed. But let's not talk about bad.

Question: "Which was the last movie that you have seen in the cinema?"

Don't forget to vote and comment!
Xoxoxo, Sofia♥️