Сhapter 5

I took my headphones and put on while looking at the water. Suddenly someone put the hand on my shoulder. I looked back. It was Grayson. Frankly speaking, I was tired of seeing his face. I am not a fan of him, but I still see him every day.

"Good morning, Hedgehog! Why are you up so early?"– Grayson asked me with a smile while getting down to sit near me

"Good morning, Hedgehog! Why are you up so early?"– Grayson asked me with a smile while getting down to sit near me. "Good morning, Lockwood. What are you doing here?"– I asked him too. "I asked first, but okay, I will answer. I like waking up so early and also by a secret-" said Grayson. "I was smoking a cigarette".– he finished telling by a whisper. "You are smoking?"– I asked with a little surprise. "Yeah, it happens sometimes"–he said and looked away, like he was remembering bad things. "So, I also like waking up early, most of all I wake up at 5 or 6 a.m. And I got an idea to chill and relax alone on the beach and do everything I want, until nobody comes."– I answered to his lately asked question, also I wanted to change the subject. I think he doesn't like talking about it. "So we have a lot of things in common".– he said. "Only this one, we don't have anymore things in common".– I said with a confusion. "No, there's one more thing... I also have a bad eyesight and I also have lenses on now, in the evenings I wear glasses on".– Grayson said and pointed his forefinger up in the air. "Really?"– I asked.
"Yeah"– he said. Some time passed with us looking at the ocean. Sometimes he glanced at me. But I just smiled. "Did the phone number helped you?"– I asked suddenly remembered yesterday evening. "I just texted her some things, but I will keep going with my plan".– he said and winked at me. I laughed. After some time I had a question spinning in my head. "Why are talking to me?We didn't have the best start,also you're...um..."– I asked but couldn't finish. "Also I'm player and why am I friends with a girl, if I should just try to get in your pants, should have this sentence been finished like that?"– he asked me. I was feeling bad, because probably I was wrong. "I'm sorry..."– I said quietly. "No, it's okay. You are right, by the way. I really don't know, probably there's something in you that gave me desire of being your loyal friend and not a one night stand. First of all, I had this thought in my head, but something just ripped this thought out of my mind. I have no idea, but don't get used to this." He answered my question with so much honesty that I started to respect him a little bit more. "I shouldn't get used to this, because probably tomorrow you will just forget me and won't even look at my way, right?-I asked with a laugh. " Everything can happen".– he laughed too. "The same comes to you, I'm a complicated person, a complex one, I don't keep a lot of people near me".– I said. It was 6:30 now, we just wanted to stay like 10 more minutes away from noise and people and just be alone in the silent. Personally I wanted it to be like that...

Grayson's POV
I woke up at 5:30. I just had a shower, changed into white T-shirt, a denim jacket and black ripped jeans and quickly ran downstairs to have a cig. I found an old car on the beach but it was far from the ocean. I leaned on it, took out of my pocket a box of cigarettes and a lighter. I started thinking about the crazy girl, Hayley. She is so complex, she isn't like girls I've met before. They just throw themselves at me, but she is different.She is a light and beautiful inside and outside person. And I was scared of destroying this light, scared of covering this light with my darkness. Suddenly, Hayley came out of the hotel and just started putting her things on the sand and started jogging. In the end she was sweaty but still beautiful. Brrrr. Stop, Grayson. What are you thinking about. You should get to know Emma. Hayley is just a friend, not for long, before I make other friends.