Chapter 30

Grayson's POV
I fucked up. I thought that I could never fail or lose, but in this game I don't decide by myself. There is another player and I should win her. Jordyn is fucking snake. I hate her so much. I was ready to kill her, but she is a girl.

{Flashback}
After Hayley had told me about Jordyn, I went to her. She hugged me, but I didn't hug her back. "You lied to me".– I said angrily, clenching fists with a tensed jaw. "What? Baby, no-"– she wanted to continue, but I interrupted her: "You are such a bitch! Why did you do it? I know that you sabotaged Hayley, you told her those words! And you know what? You will never be loved, it's true! And I've never liked you! I used you to make Hayley jealous. Now, get out! I want to never see you again".– I screamed at her. She was scared and wasn't saying anything, she just ran to the exit.

{Present day}
Now, I'm sitting in my room, thinking about yesterday. What should I do now? Hayley won't forgive me so easily, it should be something big. I decided to write a song for her. She means a lot to me, the day can't pass with me not thinking about her. She is the first in my list and always will be. At nights, she is shining like the brightest star in the galaxy. New thoughts about her everyday, I am writing about her, breathing in the nicotine of my cigarette.

Hayley's POV
I was in the room after the fashion show. Every day passed by watching series, reading books and talking with Ed and Harry. I was going down in the morning as always for swimming, eating and... that's all. I haven't seen Grayson at all. Jordyn also wasn't there at all. I was wondering where he was, but I didn't want to care, but I did...

A week passed and there wasn't anything interesting. As always Ed and Harry came to me. "Girl, you can't just sit here all day and do nothing. Jordyn is a bitch, you hate Grayson, okay! But it isn't a reason to be locked in your room!"– Ed said. "Yeah, let's go and have fun!"– Harry said. I was in my bed with my computer, watching films. "Oh, I am tired!"– I said. "From what? From laying in your bed and doing nothing like a pig?"– Ed asked. "Ouch!"– I said. "Stop being dramatic!"– Harry said. "Go get ready, or we will throw all your books in the trash!"– Ed threatened. I ran to my room to get ready, Ed and Harry were laughing. Assholes!

I wore a black T- shirt and red denim jacket and black leather pants. "How am i looking?"– I asked Harry and Ed and circled around. "Meh"– Ed said and writhed the face. "Thanks! I'm flattered!"– I said. "Joking! Gorgeous as always!"– Ed said. "Yeah, Hayley! You are stunning!"– Harry said. I kissed them on cheek and we went to the cafe. We found some seats and sat there.

We ordered the food and we started eating it

We ordered the food and we started eating it. Then someone announced: "Meet Grayson Lockwood! He made a song for his love! Hayley Pierce!" I chocked and started coughing. "Grayson?!"– I screamed and looked at Harry and Grayson. "You?!"– I said and narrowed my eyes. "You will thank us later!"– Ed said. I started listening to the music.

*Please turn on the music video for a better experience*

I was listening to the music and he was looking at me, right through the eyes. Suddenly my tear dropped. It was a beautiful song. And nobody has ever wrote a song for me. I felt... special and I understood that I really love Grayson Carlos Lockwood. He was signing and playing the guitar. I felt like his song was very sincere. He meant every word and I was happy.
Met a lot of people but nobody feels like you
So, please, don't break my heart
Don't tear me apart
I know how it starts
Trust me, I've been broken before
Don't break me again
I am delicate
Please, don't break my heart
Trust me, I've been broken before

But I noticed that he had bruises under his eyes and he looked tired. In the end of the song he said: "Hayley Alexia Pierce, I love you! Please forgive me for everything and be mine!"
He put the guitar and went out the stage. He ran to me and I ran to him. We kissed. Yes, finally it happened! I was very happy and I said: "I will be yours, because I love you too, Grayson Carlos Lockwood!" He smiled and kissed me again. This kiss was special. It wasn't like Cole's nor it was like Tyler's one. It was our kiss, which felt right and so good. Then he pulled out the red flower and gave it to me. It was one red flower, but it meant a lot, because I knew that even if it is one flower, it means millions of love. I smiled and took the flower. Then Grayson came to Ed and Harry and said: "Thank you, guys! Without you I couldn't have done!"– he said. They smiled and we went to the beach.

"So we are a couple?"– I asked

"So we are a couple?"– I asked. "Yes, and from this day on you will be only mine, I am not gonna share with anybody!"– he said and took my hand. I said: "Then you should understand, that I also hate sharing, you are mine, so don't dare and-"– he interrupted me and said: "I won't! I will never do it to my first true love!" I smiled and hugged him. Then he put up my chin and kissed me again. We were there alone and I felt great, like now I was full of everything. He was the part which completed me. We were two opposite souls. He was tough, bad boy, strong, the one who isn't scared to hurt people. I am kind, thoughtful and probably not as strong as Grayson. But together we were an ideal person. Soulmates. Now I understand the meaning of this word.

It was another day. We were together in the morning at the beach. Swimming together, jogging together, doing everything together. We were kissing and I was very very happy. I smiled this whole time. We were talking whole day, we were inseparable.

We were heading to my room, when we saw Jordyn. "Are you together now?"– she asked. "Yes, and I think I told you that you shouldn't talk to me or Hayley ever!"– Grayson said. "Grayson, baby! We looked so great together-"– she started and put her hand on his chest. "Get out, or I will make your life as horrible as hell!"– he said and threw her hand out of his chest and we went back to our rooms. We were reading our favourite books, watching films and eating popcorn. It was very funny with him, I enjoyed every second of being with him.

But I was sure that something would happen. Something bad...

Finally, I decided to connect their souls. It took a lot of time, but I did it! Sooo, what about this couple?

Discussion: When was your first kiss?
Don't forget to vote and comment😘

Xoxoxo, Sofia♥️