Chapter 15

It was already time for meeting my parents at the airport. Rebekah and I arrived to the airport and found them. They were very happy about seeing us. "Girls, I've missed you!"– my dad said. "Yeah, girls, it's so wonderful that we will spent together at least 3 days!"– my mom said. "Yes, mom, dad,we have also missed you and are happy to see you".– I said. "Yees, finally. We are all together!"– Rebekah said. We took the bags and left the airport. Then we caught the cab and went to the hotel.

Mom and dad decided to stay at my apartment, I wasn't against it. Then Rebekah and I went to the restaurant to check the orders. We met Damon and Grayson there. But I was keeping myself far from them. Grayson did the same. Damon and Rebekah were talking about the restaurant and that they are a little bit nervous of meeting each other's parents. Sometimes I looked at them and understood that they are deeply in love with each other. I smiled when I saw my sister so happy. She was a pain in ass of course, but I always loved her, and will always love her until my last breath. "Hayley, you can go home, if you are tired".– Rebekah said. "I feel a little nauseous, maybe I poisoned from something. So I will go and ask mom for the medicine. Good luck, guys!"– I said and left the restaurant.

I was on my way to the hotel, but then I staggered and leaned to the bench which was placed near the restaurant. I sat there to calm down. I closed my eyes and sighed, and sighed, and sighed. "Are you Okay?"– I heard someone saying. "I'm okay, thank you".– I said. "Bu the way, I'm Archie! And you?"– he asked me. "Hayley! What are you doing here?"– I asked from curiosity. "Just walking. You know, it's just a little bit complicated with my girlfriend, so I needed to breathe fresh air".– he said. "What happened?"– I asked. "I have a friend, she is a girl and she wanted me to choose between her and my friend. But you know, I don't like being pressured. She knows how important my friend is to me. But that is the problem. I feel like I don't love my girlfriend, I feel like my friend is the one I love, and not in a friendly way".– he explained. "Maybe, you should just listen to your heart and see which one of them makes you feel the most alive or who makes you feel like the last day of your life will be as happy as your first by her side. But don't play with them!"– I said seriously. "You are right. I think I know the answer, but I don't want to left any of them. Each of them is very important to me".– Archie said with a thoughtful face. "Just ask the second one to stay your friend!"– I said. "What if she doesn't agree?"– he asked me. "Then probably it means that she shouldn't be in your life anymore. Nothing is eternal, not even the stay of a person in your life!"– I said. "Thank you, Hayley. You are a perfect psychologist! Can I get your number?"– he asked me. A gave him my number. Now I was interested in who he chose. Suddenly Grayson came. "Who is he?"– he asked me. "Just a boy".– I said and looked at Archie leaving. "You don't have to talk to strangers, you know?"– he said. "The why am I talking to you?"– I asked confusingly, turned my back and followed the way to the hotel.

 "The why am I talking to you?"– I asked confusingly, turned my back and followed the way to the hotel

I was thinking about my words and words of Archie. I was in exactly the same situation. I also started thinking about my feelings for Cole. Are they true? Are they deep? Are they at all? I wanted to answer, but as you know the question has only one answer, whereas I had two, and they were confusing. I decided to put them in a cabin "my thoughts for another time". And now I was thinking about the dinner. What will happen? Will there be Grayson. Will my parents like Damon, or will Damon's parents like Rebekah. I started being nervous.