Chapter 42

Hayley's POV
When I left the hospital everything came flooding. I started crying, I kept my tears all this time I was in the hospital, but I couldn't anymore. I love him. But I don't know if he loves me. I went home and thought about him.

Grayson's POV
2 weeks passed. I was fully recovered. And I wanted to explain everything to Hayley. I bought a bouquet of white roses and waited for her in her room in the morning, while she was jogging.

The doors opened and I came out to her. "Hayley, please... sorry!"– I said. She was shocked with eyes widened and opened mouth. I was waiting for her answer but she was silent. I saw her eyes beginning to tear up. "Why are you doing this?"– she whispered. "What?"– I asked confusingly. "Why are you keep coming to me? Do you want me to remember everything and just fall and never wake up?"– she kept asking with tearful eyes. I came closer to her and hugged her. She didn't hug me back and it was damn hurt. "I love you! Let me explain everything and we can be happy again!"– I said. I started explaining everything to her, while she is still here listening.

"I don't believe you!"– she said. "What?! Hayley, it's true! I love you. She drugged me and she will pay for it!"– I said. "I don't trust you anymore... sorry!"– she said with her hand on her mouth and the other one wiping off her tears. "Leave, please!"– she said. I said: "I will prove you! You'll see, we will be happy!" and I ran to my bike.

I rode to that club. "Give me footages, quickly!"– I screamed. "I'm sorry, sir. But it's impossible!"– the bartender said. "I don't care! If you don't give me I will kill you!"– I said coming closer to him. He started getting nervous and he said: "Okay, I will show you the way there!"

When I came to the footages room, I started looking for the same date and room where I was with Jordyn. And also where I was with her st the bar. There were every videos that I looked for and I was angrier than I had been. I wanted to kill her. I took the videos by the flash drive.

I rode to the hotel room again and I knocked on the doors of Hayley's room. She wanted to close the doors immediately but I pushed the doors, took the computer and put in the flash drive to turn on the videos. "I will prove you! Because I don't give up on someone I love!"– I said and looked at her. Her eyes were red and tired. I turn on the videos and showed her. She was looking concentrated at the computer.

When the videos were over she looked at me and said: "Gray, I-" I kissed her to shut her up. She kissed me back. We were thirsty of kissing each other. We missed each other like crazy and we still love each other and always will. Then we broke the kiss and we pit our foreheads together, looking at each other's eyes. "I love you!"– I said. "I love you!"– she said. I was so happy, like my heart's pieces were connected. I felt her skin, lips and scent and I have never wanted more and will never want more.

Hayley's POV
I was... I felt like my broken bones recovered, like I had new ones, healthy ones. My heart was stronger and it was everything because of Grayson. He has this effect on me and I am not shocked. Because that's love...

But of course nothing last for long. Something happened and it tore us apart...

I know that this chapter was very short, but I just wanted it to end here, to intrigue you, you know. Soooo, yaaaay! They know truth and will be happy, but what tore them apart? What Hayley was talking about?

School started and I don't know what to do. Should I be in a depression or should I be happy? It's just, whyyyy can't I come to school just for breaks, you know. Lol, I'm going crazy. I hope this school year will be okay. I'm shocked, hooow the summer could pass so quickly? I just think that the summer started yesterday, right? Am I wrong? Yeah... I'm wrong.

Text me! I will answer. I will just answer when my classes will be so boring that I can be in my phone a whole lesson. I wish you the lessons during which teachers won't come and you just do what you want! Good luck!

Xoxoxo, Sofia♥️