Chapter 3

Both: "YOU?!"
Emma was sitting in front of us so she asked: "Do you know each other?" I replied strictly: "No, we just went past each other once" Emma said: "Really, because it doesn't look like-" "Stop it,Emma,we just met by an accident, that's all" I interrupted. "Yes, it was a real accident, huh?"-Stranger whispered to me.
We were eating in a silent, I saw sometimes how Emma was looking at us and smiling and also how stranger looked at me with a smirk.

It took 10 minutes for a teacher to appear. "Guys,it's a new student Grayson I've told you before. In a bit we should make a way to the living room and we will get to know the new student. Bon appetite!"-said our teacher with a big smile on her face. After that Grayson looked a little bit grumpy, probably he doesn't like getting a lot of attention and Grayson didn't like our last teacher's words.

I didn't care, because I was going to sit in the living room and probably talk with friends or just look at the phone. He was looking at me from time to time, probably to see my reaction on teacher's words. Frankly speaking, I was a little bit shocked when I found out that HE is our new classmate, I started thinking when he came to the dining room, that he just came to a wrong room, but probably deep down I knew that he was our classmate and not a stranger.

When I finished eating, I got up and said for the rest of children who were eating: "Bon appetite". I made my way to the beach,it was dark outside and warm,but a little bit windy. For me it was very delightful to feel the wind and warmness together.

I liked oceans and seas very much. During my childhood I was scared of going inside water,but since I was a 6 year-old girl I really started to understand that water is like a space,it's a bit dangerous but you are free to move and it's so beautiful to see different creatures and corals.

I was standing near the water, my feet were inside the water, my arms were crossed and my hair was moving to the way of the wind. I started thinking about different things, it was like different thoughts started coming to my mind while looking at the waves. Then I just sat at the sand thought about nothing, like my mind wasn't functioning anymore. Suddenly, I saw how more and more classmates started coming to the living room, but still I wanted to stay here probably forever. Then I saw Paul coming near and near to me. When he was near me, he sat with me and also looked at the ocean. He asked me: "What are you doing here?" I replied: "Just thinking". "About what?"-he asked calmly. "About life,I don't know,just thinking".– I replied. He understood that it's better to shut up and look at the ocean like me, but he started looking at me and then gazed at the water.

Then I thought that it'll be better to go to the living room. Paul got up and we went together to the living room.

In the middle Grayson was sitting, he looked at me and Paul entering the hall. Then I came to girls and they started gossiping as always. Then our teacher came in and asked everyone to sit down. I sat near Emma and Candice. "Students,this is our new student Grayson!Grayson,could you please introduce yourself and tell us something about you?"- Asked Mrs. Smith. Grayson got up and started telling about himself: "Hey, guys. As you already know, I'm Grayson. I'm from Spain, but I'm half Spaniard and half American, because my dad is Spaniard and my mom is American. I know Spanish as well as English. I'm 16 years old...I love painting and riding motorcycles..." Candice said: "OMG, he is a typical bad boy, I bet he is player, look how confident he is" Emma added: "I agree, plus he is so hot". They laughed. "Hayley, what do you think about him"-asked me Candice. "I think he is an arrogant jerk. And I really don't care about him, I will just know that he exists". – I replied. "Why do you think that he is arrogant, you didn't talk to him...or did something happen that we don't know?"– asked Emma. "Em, I told you earlier, that nothing happened. He just looks like that." "Okay, Em, you know that if something happened,she would tell us, like always".– started Candice. "You are right".– I said.

After Grayson ended his speech, teacher started telling the timetable. Now you can go to your rooms, you shouldn't get out from your rooms during the night, also girls don't have to enter the corridor with boys' room. In the morning we have breakfast at 7 o'clock, because we shouldn't be on the beach after 10 o'clock, you'll have a sunburn." I started thinking about the timetable while watching photos and videos on Instagram. "...Okay, guys, now you can go to your rooms, good night!"– finished Mrs.Smith. "Good night, Mrs. Smith"– I said and made my way to my apartment. I could go by an elevator, but I wanted to take a walk, so I chose to go upstairs. I was as always deepened in my thoughts about everything here, I don't know why, but it started when I came to LA, but probably it's better. Most of all I think about my classmates,who is who,it's interesting, I hope once I will find out...

The stairs ended and I stepped to the corridor. Suddenly the elevator stopped on my floor, where there are only 3 VIP apartments, but I was surprised, who else lives on this floor.I just keep going and minded my own business. But someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me to himself. It was Grayson. UGHHH!I screamed: "What the fuck do you think you are doing?" He looked at me with his infamous smirk...
⬛️
⬛️
⬛️
⬛️
⬛️
⬛️
⬛️
⬛️
Thank you for reading!
xoxoxo Sofia♥️
Don't forget to vote and comment. I'm looking forward to reading your thoughts about my story