Chapter 12

In the morning his temperature was 37,8. It's better than what he had, of course. "Hayley, Thank you for everything that you do for me, I don't deserve it".– he said quietly, because he had no strength. "Don't dare to say it. You deserve everything I do for you!"– I said also whispering. "You know, talking quietly suits you. I like it. I always hated when someone was talking quietly, but you are making it sound like art"– he said and easily laughed. I laughed too. "Thank you".– I said.

"Let's go to the beach!"– he proposed. "Are you sure, that you will be alright?"– I asked him. "Of course, I feel really good, because of you".– he said and got up. I took his hand to help him walk to the elevator and out of it. We sat on the beach and talked while he was smoking. "When did you start smoking?"– I asked from the curiosity. "Since I was 14 years old".– he answered and continued smoking. "Why did you start it, do you have any reasons?"– I asked him. "There was a reason, but it's a story for another time. Let's say, nervousness caused it".– he said. Then we just sat in silent.

It was time for breakfast

It was time for breakfast. We went to the dining room. We met Cole. "Hayley, can we talk?"– he asked me. "Yes".– I answered. "Alone!"– he said. We went to the living room. "What?"– I asked. "Why are you spending so much of your time on Grayson?"– he asked me. "Why shouldn't I spend a lot of time with my friend?"– I asked annoyingly. "Shouldn't you spend some time with your boyfriend?"– he asked me. "Cole, talk closer to the point!"– I said and a crossed my arms on my chest. "I want you to stop spinning around him!"– he said strictly. "What?! Me to stop seeing my best friend. Are you out of your mind?"– I screamed angrily. "You have to choose, me as your boyfriend, or him as your friend".– he said. "You know, that when you are talking like that, you push me more and more. What you are doing is disgusting. If you are making me choose between you and  Grayson, I will choose Grayson, because he doesn't make me choose between him and you, or him and Ed and Harry".– I said and left him. I sat with Grayson. "What happened?"– Grayson asked me. "Nothing important".– I answered, smiled and we started eating.

After breakfast, we went to my room. His temperature started getting higher. So I made a cup of hot tea and and some soup. "Hayley, now is time for you reading a book. Which one are you reading now?"– Grayson asked me. "I'm reading "A walk to remember", very interesting so far".– I answered. "Oh, I've read it!"– he said while lying on the bed. "Wow, you really like reading. But how a player like you, found the time to read so much books?"– I asked. "When I was little, I've read tons of books, when I grew up and started my "career" of player... I didn't have time for it, but I couldn't refuse from reading. Also I couldn't get sleep, now I also sometimes can't sleep at all and whole night I'm sitting in my favourite place and read books".– he answered. "Why couldn't you get some sleep?"– I asked with curiosity. "I had some problems, difficult problems. I shut myself out, sometimes, all I did was being at home in a closed room, going to the clubs to not see my close people and going to dark streets to find some wall and paint something on it. My family didn't know what to do, Damon helped me a lot, because I only listened him. Now we are also very close".– he told me a lot, but not the most important part.