Chapter 29

It was already the day of fashion show. In the morning, at 7 a.m. we went to get ready. In the bus Jordyn and Grayson were together. I was alone, looking out the window. I was thinking about the fashion show. Suddenly Grayson's phone started ringing. I heard him saying: "I can't right now, I'm going to the fashion show... Yes, they will do great on their own... It's cool... Yeah, bye!" I was wondering why was he always so tensed while talking on the phone.

When we came. Mr. Gabbana and Mr. Dolce met us. "Hello, models!"– Mr. Gabbana said. "Hello!"– I said. "Oh, what is your name?"– Mr. Dolce asked. "Hayley Pierce!"– I answered. "Oh, I think I saw your name in model industry! And you have a familiar face. Were you in the fashion show of American Eagle?"– Mr. Gabbana asked me. "Yes, I was a model there!"– I said and was very happy that someone so popular knew me. "Oh, so you will be the star of our show! You will be the opening part!"– Mr. Dolce said. "Great!"– I said and started jumping and clapping my hands. "Go get ready! You will have the best outfit!"– Mr. Gabbana said. I smiled and they left us. "So, you are a popular model, Ms. Pierce?"– Grayson asked me. "I guess!"– I laughed. He went to get ready. "You were a model of American Eagle?"– Jordyn asked me furiously. "Yeah!"– I said and crossed my hands. "How someone took as a model so ugly girl and plus you are a loser!"– she said. I was shocked but I will definitely answer her. "Oh, I won't answer to it. Because you know you are jealous of me and plus there is a song about you: "Haters gonna hate!"– I sang the last part and left her very angry.

Mr. Dolce And Mr. Gabbana gave me 2 outfits. The first one was a long jacket that was like a dress. It was white with black stripes. It was classic and stylish. The second one was a black costume. It had a jacket with a big belt on it and trousers. I wore the first outfit and stylists made a make up for me and made my hair look flawlessly.

I saw Grayson

I saw Grayson. He looked so hot and classic. He had a black jacket, a white shirt and grey trousers. "You are perfect! Your look is the best!"– he said to me, looking at me up and down. "Oh, I think your little girlfriend won't like it. But thank you!"– I said and smiled. "I am stating the truth! Why should she get mad?"– he said. "You look... nice!"– I said. "You wanted to say "hot"?"– he whispered to me. I looked at him and narrowed my eyes. "No, I wanted to say "nice"!"– I said and went to the stylist.