Chapter 23

It was already morning. I woke up the first one, Grayson was still sleeping. He was hugging me, it felt good! I wanted to go to the balcony, but he corrupted me. I was watching him being asleep. Why is he the one who is spinning in my head? Why did I choose the complex one? He is very complicated person. One day he is caring, kind and thoughtful, the other day he is angry, doesn't even look at me and just stays away from me. Why? I hope once I will find out.

I got up from the bed and made my way to the balcony, where I sat at the chair and started admiring the view. It was very beautiful there. I could see everything from the balcony. I was hungry, so I went to the kitchen to make breakfast. I made our favourite salad and for desert I made some bread with jam and butter with tea. In a little, he got up and he was still sleepy, but he looked so cute. "Good morning!"– I said. "Good morning".– he said back. "How did you sleep?"– I asked. "Great, thanks to you!"– he answered with a smirk. I blushed. "Sit down, I made a breakfast!"– I said. "Oh, that's what smells so good?"– he asked. I smiled, he did it too. We sat at the balcony and started eating.

Suddenly, he stopped eating and looked at my wrist. "Where did you find it?"– he asked me. "Bracelet? Oh, while I was swimming, I found it at the bottom. Is it a problem?"– I asked. "No, it's just made some memories for me to appear".– he answered. "Which ones?"– I asked with curiosity. "Never mind. You made very tasty salad, by the way. Thank you!"– he quickly changed the subject. "You are welcome..."– I answered confusingly. I think some memories were from his past. But I didn't start asking. He will tell me when he is ready.

We finished breakfast and went walking. We met Arthur and Luke and went to see different sights. Arthur was near me this whole time. We went to the park. There were selling pop corn, cotton candy and other food. Also there were a lot attractions. "Do you want to ride there?"– Grayson asked me. I looked at what he was pointing. It was a roller coaster. "I don't know. I'm scared!"– I said. "When you are with me, you are always safe!"– he whispered in my ear. I nodded and smiled. We went both to buy tickets and then sat at the attraction. At first I thought that I am gonna die. I was breathing in and out heavily. Then I felt Grayson's hand on mine. I looked at him and he smiled, I also smiled. My fear was gone. How it happened? I was shocked by my feelings. A whole ride our hands were entwined. When it end, I felt amazing. I won my fear of attractions, that's all thanks to Grayson. We got out of the attractions and our hands were still together. He didn't let it go and keep it tight.

We went to the souvenir shop

We went to the souvenir shop. I found a necklace of dolphins. There were two dolphins which have their hands entwined. And they can be parted. When I asked seller about them, he said: "They are a symbol of love and friendship. They can be connected when they are together by a magnet, and also can be parted. Magnet means the gravity which pulls soulmates together". I loved them. It was so beautiful and I think that people who buy it understand the meaning of each other in their lives. I have no one to buy it to. So I went out with Arthur and Luke. Grayson went to the bathroom.

Then I got very tired and we took a cab to the hotel

Then I got very tired and we took a cab to the hotel. When we got there, I understood that i fell asleep on Grayson's shoulder. He took my hand and we went upstairs to our room. We wore glasses and started reading, both at the same time.

In the evening. At 9 p.m. Grayson said: "Let's go to the rooftop. It's so beautiful there and nobody goes there!" "Let's go!"– I said with enthusiasm. We went upstairs to the rooftop. It was dark outside and the sky was beautiful with stars and a whole moon. It was mesmerizing, like a fairy-tale. Grayson sat on the ground, I did the same. He got closer to me. Then he decided to lie down. "The stars are so beautiful! And there are a lot of them tonight!"– he said. I lied down too looking at the sky. "Yes, they are like diamonds, but they are priceless!"– I said. We lied there for a long time then Grayson sat and said: "Hayley, I have something for you!" "What is it?"– I asked. He took out of the pocket the necklaces I saw in the shop. "You bought them?!"– I asked. "Yes!"– he said with a smile. "I will wear it on you!"– he said. I turned around and put my hair on the side. There was a necklace with quartz on my neck. He wore it off and put on the dolphin necklace. Then he put on him his dolphin necklace. "Give me my quartz!"– I said and laughed. "Why do you need it?"– he asked. "Because I love it and I appreciate the person who gave it to me!"– I answered and took the quartz out of his hand and put it on me too. He smiled, he really liked what I said. Then he hugged me and we sat there hugging and watched the view of Las Vegas and its calm sky.

It was already time for us going back to Los Angeles. We sat on the motorcycle. I hugged him tightly and we started riding.

When we got to the hotel we went to our apartments and changed our clothes. I went out from my room and went to the living room. I saw something very hurting and shocking. Jordyn and Grayson kissing. Then they started talking and I saw how she started being happy and hugged him. Looks like they are officially dating. I am happy for Grayson, but why does everything hurt so much?

I didn't know what to do, so I decided to swim. I wore the swimsuit and started swimming. As I expected, I calmed down, but my thoughts were still about him. I noticed my bracelet. I wanted to hear everything about his past. I couldn't wait anymore, but I also couldn't ask him, so I was tortured. I couldn't understand anything anymore and I decided to go to my sister. I changed my clothes and went to her friend's house. She was staying there. Her friend's name was Maya.

I went to her house and greeted everyone. "How are you, Rebekah, Maya?"– I asked. "Everything is good!"– they answered. "And what about you?"– Maya asked me. I looked away. "What's wrong? Heart?"– Rebekah asked me. "Yeah. I broke up with Cole. I caught him cheating with his ex. But I wanted to break up anyway. His ex is now Grayson's girlfriend!"– I started without breathing out. Then I stopped. "What?!"– Rebekah said. "Girl, your life is more interesting than mine!"– Maya said. "I saw Grayson and Jordyn kissing and I felt like everything hurts".– I trailed off. "It's love!"– Maya said. "No, we are best friends!"– I said. "Where did you get this necklace?"– Rebekah asked me suddenly. I told her about the story which seller told me about and told them how Grayson bought it to me. "He is in looove!"– Maya said. "No!"– I said. "Yes, he bought it because he considers you as his soulmate, idiot!"– my dear sister said. "Listen Hayley! I saw a lot of lovestory, but nothing was like that. You told me about everything and I'm shocked that it's a real life and not a movie!"– Maya said. "No, I still don't believe it!"– i said. "Stop! Did you say in Las Vegas? You were in Las Vegas?"– Rebekah asked. I told them about these 2 days of being in there. "Oh my god! It's so cute. He is jealous, sweetie!"– Maya said. "Yes, and attraction! He took her hand! I'm gonna die happy, knowing that I saw it in a real life and not in a movie!"– Rebekah said. We all laughed. "Girls, can I sleep here tonight?"– I asked. "Of course. You can stay as much as you want. I am not against of you staying here forever!"– she said and we laughed. That's all I needed. Some girl time!

What do you think about new couple? Do you agree with Rebekah and Maya? I can't wait for the moment when they admit their feelings!

Don't forget to vote and comment😘

Xoxoxo, Sofia♥️