Chapter 40

*Please turn on the music for a better experience*
I found one more door. I opened it and I couldn't believe my eyes. It was Grayson making out with Jordyn. Suddenly every bone in my body broke. My heart shattered in pieces and I couldn't breath anymore. I felt like I had Jordyn's hands strangling me. I understood what that meant being broken, because I became the one when this scene occupied my sight.

I remembered the last scene of Jordyn and Grayson making out. It was in San Diego, when Grayson left a note and keys for me in his room. I am feeling now the same feelings I felt that day. But now, I feel betrayal. Betrayal? Was Jordyn the one who was texting me? Why should have I met a bitch like her. Why every person wants to destroy my life?

I was still there, watching them. And I decided to show that I was there. I started clapping my hands. "Bravo! Jordyn, congratulations! You got what you wanted. Grayson, congratulations! You were the one who showed me how incredibly stupid I was. Wish you happiness!"– I said and smiled last time. A tear dropped, I thought I could keep my tears, but I was wrong, as I always am. Jordyn smiled and I left the room. "Hayley?"– I heard Grayson's voice. "What?! Jordyn?"– I continued hearing him.

Finally, I heard footsteps. They were quick and loud. I didn't have to look back to understand that it was Grayson. I felt him getting closer and he grabbed my arm. "Hayley! Please listen!"– Grayson begged. "What should I listen? Your lame excuses? I don't believe you! You probably still have some feelings left to that bitch. And I completely understand it. I just wasn't the one. But I have a favor: please, leave me alone. We are over and I don't want to see you anymore!"– I said still crying. "It's not how it looks like! I can explain. I love you! I didn't have, don't have and will never have feelings for this slut! You should believe me!"– Grayson said. I ignored his words and said: "I hope Jordyn will make you happy, because I couldn't!" I smiled and left him. "Hayley!"– he said. "No! Leave me alone... please".– I said and ran to the exit.

I understood that I came here with Grayson and didn't have a car. I called Rebekah, but she didn't pick up. Then I called Ed and Harry, but I remembered that they were in forest with their class and there wasn't any connection. I decided to call Damon. Yeah, not the best choice to call your ex-boyfriend's brother exactly the same day, when his brother cheated on you. But I didn't have any choice and plus I trusted him, he's like a brother to me.

I called him and he picked up. "Hey, Hayley! What's up?"– he said. "Hey, Damon. Could you please drive to the club "All night" and pick me?– I said and I had this crying and hurt voice. He asked: "What happened to you? Where is Grayson? Why is your voice like this?" "I will explain everything, but could you please pick me up?"– I asked. "I'm on my way!"– he said and I was waiting for him. I sat on the stairs of this club and a lot of thoughts started coming to my mind. It was dark and rain started. Yeah, nothing good happens to me today. I felt like all colours of this world mixed up and just became black. I saw some people coming and leaving the club. They were drunk, they were laughing and enjoying the life, while I was sober, crying and cursing my life.

While I was waiting, I was thinking about last events: I fell completely in love with Grayson Lockwood, the mafia kidnapped me, I found out that Grayson was mafia, we were in the yacht, spending 3 amazing days with him, and then he cheated on me. Great. My life is  a paradise. But I'm still thinking about what I've done so evil that I deserved such things. What did I do? Why can't I be happy once in a lifetime?

I felt like the emptiness in the part where the heart should be. I am so damn hurt, all I hear is some noise, I can't understand who is talking, who is laughing, I just hear noise. Why can't I just turn it off? I didn't think that moving on is difficult, but now I understand those people.

Love can be so sweet and you want it more and more like an addictive person wants drugs. But it is also so bitter, that you feel like you are dying. Nothing is perfect, nothing gives only good things. But it's my fault, because I decided that I am ready for a serious relationship. Will it ever end?

Finally, Damon came. I sat in his car near him. Suddenly, I couldn't keep emotions in and I gave up. I started crying. "What happened, Hayley?"– he asked and put his hand on my shoulder. "Damon, I feel so bad, so hurt!"– I said. "Why? Hayley, tell me! Did someone hurt you?"– he screamed. "Yes!"– I said. "Who? Tell me! I will show them what happens when they make my little Hayley hurt!"– he said and clenched his fists. "It's Grayson!"– I said. "What?! What did he do?"– he asked. "He cheated on me with Jordyn!"– I said through tears. "I will kill him! How did it happen?"– he asked. "I wanted to find the bathroom and I entered some room. Then I saw that this room was occupied by Jordyn and Grayson, they were making out. I ran out, he wanted to explain himself, but I know that these will be some lame excuses".– I explained.  "And these texts, I think they were from Jordyn, because it was saying, that soon I will feel betrayal!"– I said. "I think Kai found out who was behind texts, but I can't find out yet".– he explained. "Don't cry! Maybe there is a reason why he did it".– he said. "Damon, imagine if someone you love cheats on you, Will you give her a chance to explain? You are hurt to see your loving person with other. And you become blind, all you feel, see or hear is pain".– I said. He hugged me and said: "Do you want me to call Rebekah?"– he asked. "No, I will just go to my apartment! Thank you, Damon for supporting!"– I said and hugged him. "Anything for you!"– he said and hugged me.

I was in my apartment, laying on the couch, crying. I have never thought that I will be one of them, who cries so hard because of the boy. But it's natural, it's emotions. My mind started remembering all the memories with Grayson:
1).- How I bumped into him, how rude he was back there. I didn't think that I could be even friends with him.
2).- How he came to me to ask Emma's number. He was the first person who saw me in my glasses
3).- How I found out about his tattoos.
4).- How he was always watching me, while I was swimming in the mornings. Yeah, I found out that it was always him, who was watching me.
5).- How we went to the double date and he made me upset. Then I saw him unconscious in his favourite place.
6).- Las Vegas.
7).- San Diego.
8).- Jealousy of seeing him with Jordyn.
9).- Fashion show.
10).- His song.
11).- Finally, us being together.

How can I just forget everything, how can I destroy all these memories, when my life started being so epic, because of him. I am in love with him and he is not. Everything was a joke, lie and just a play, which was played greatly by a professional actor, and I was a spectator who believed him.

I bet, he is with Jordyn now, and they are laughing at me, because I was a stupid girl who fell for him. I was completely hurt, angry and wanted to lay down, close my eyes and be like a sleeping beauty, sleeping for 500 years...

I'm crying😭😭It was sad and heartbreaking, but I hope we will find out why Grayson did it!
Poor Hayley!

Please don't forget to vote and comment!

Xoxoxo, Sofia♥️