Chapter 33

Grayson's POV
Whole night I was awake, near her. I was taking care of her: giving her water, wiping her sweat off, calming her when she was screaming and just hugging her.

In the morning she woke up at 6 a.m. "Good morning!"– I said. "Good morning! Where I am?"– she asked. "At home, beauty! We saved you!"– I said. She smiled and hugged me. It was so great to feel her scent again. I would die, only to feel her embrace forever. "I love you!"– I said. "I love you, too!"– she said. How are you feeling?"– I asked. "Better, it was a nightmare to stay there, you know..."– she trailed off. "But let's not remember it anymore, I am happy that I'm with you again. But why did they take me? They told me that they want to kill you, to take something away from you!"– she said. "I will tell you everything today. If you feel okay, I will make a surprise for you!"– I said. "Yeees! I feel great!"– she said, but looking at her, I  was sure that she is still powerless.  I hugged her tightly. I wanted to make something for her to make her happy. "I will call Ed and Harry! I said that they should give you time to rest. Now they can come. I will go and do some things!"– I said. "Yeah! I missed them!"– she said. I went to call Ed and Harry. They will come right now. So I went to make a surprise for her.

"What do you want to do?"– Damon asked me. "You and Rebekah, me and Hayley! We will be on the yacht 3 days. We will have a lot of fun and will cheer Hayley. Also we should teach Rebekah and Hayley how to fight. They are girlfriends of heads of mafia. They need it!"– i said. "Yes, they definitely need it. We can teach them after vacation. And this idea is great! They love swimming. But what if someone attacks us?"– Damon asked. "It's a problem. But we will have a lot of security and we will hope that nothing will happen!"– I said. I knew that everything could happen. But this time I won't give a chance for them to harm my family.

We went to organize everything: a yacht, there should be a lot of food, romantic vibe and everything that will make Hayley and Rebekah happy. Also during these 3 days we are going to tell Hayley and Rebekah about our life, about our mafia gang.

When everything was ready I went to Hayley. There were Ed and Harry. "Hey, guys!"– I said. "Hey, bro!"– they said. I kissed Hayley and then saw someone coming from the kitchen. "Hey, I'm Tyler!"– he said with a cup of juice in his hands. "Hey, I'm Grayson".– I said angrily. What the fuck this dude was doing here? "I guess, you are Hayley's friend!"– he said. "No, I'm her boyfriend!"– I said and smirked. "Oh, i thought you were single!"– Tyler said. "I was, but I started dating Grayson!"– Hayley said and kissed my cheek. "Eat it, loser. You are no one! I'm her boyfriend! She loves me, not you!"– I wanted to say it so much, but I was just sitting with a grin. "Okay, but Hayley, you know that if something changes, then I am here, right?"– Tyler asked. "What the fuck you just said?"– I asked and went closer to him to beat the shit out of him. "Calm down, Grayson! Tyler, no! Nothing will change. I love Grayson!"– Hayley said and took my hand.  He went to the kitchen, I went there too. "Stay away from Hayley or I will show you bad days of your pathetic life!"– I said. "Oh, you won't! Grayson Lockwood! You will be regretting your whole life that you met me and Hayley!"– he threatened me too. "Oh, do you think that it will scare me. I am not a coward like you, you can scare only little children away with these empty threats!"– I said and went to Hayley. I knew that he is a bad guy, but he doesn't know how evil I can be. Get ready, Tyler!

Harry and Ed were leaving. They called me to talk with me outside the apartment. We went to the corridor and Ed said: "Grayson, this Tyler guy is so strange. I don't like him!" "Yes, we are not jealous of him. No! It's just he acts really suspiciously".– Harry said. "I know guys! But don't worry. If he wants to do something, I will show him the door out!"– I said. They put hand on my shoulder and we said "goodbyes" to each other. Then Tyler finally left.

"Hayley, we are going! Get ready!"– I said. "What? Where?"– she asked with her sweet voice and smiled. I missed her cute voice. "It's a surprise!"– I answered. She went to her room and started preparing. When she came out, I saw her wearing black jeans, black top and a white and red jacket. On her head she was wearing a béret. She looked very beautiful and cute. "I'm ready!"– she said. "You look gorgeous!"– I said. She blushed and kissed me. I smiled too. Then we went to my motorcycle.

When we were not far from a yacht, I said: "Hayley, you should wear blindfold!" "Okay!"– she said and smiled. When i wore it on her, I took her hand and started moving her to the way to the yacht. I felt like she was so fragile, that if I let her go, she will be destroyed, she will cry... After the kidnapping of Hayley I think that she will be destroyed if something like that happens again.

When we came to the yacht, Rebekah and Damon were already inside

When we came to the yacht, Rebekah and Damon were already inside. I took off the blindfold and said: "Surprise!" She opened her mouth and her eyes widened. Then she smiled and said: "Grayson! Are we going somewhere by this yacht?" "Yes, and I will explain everything to you!"– I said. She smiled even more. Her dimples appeared. Oh my god... these dimples... She hugged me so tightly like she was scared of loosing me again.

We came in to the yacht and saw Rebekah with Damon. "Rebekah?"– Hayley asked. "Yes, sister! We are together!"– she said. They hugged each other. "Damon, I'm so glad to see you!"– Hayley said. "Oh Hayley, we were so worried. I'm more than happy to see you!"– he said and they hugged each other.

We started our journey. I just wanted to take Hayley away from this world for some days. With Rebekah she will be more comfortable. From this day on I'm going to protect my little Hedgehog. Even if it will cost my life, I will do everything. I am not planning on loosing her again, not now, nor ever...

I hope nothing will happen on the yacht. When will The Blue Flames be over? They are lame😒

Question : What type of guys do you like the most?

Xoxoxo, Sofia♥️