Chapter 36

We were heading to our hotel by a car. We were singing in the car, talking, joking, laughing. It was very beautiful moments, which I wanted to replay. Suddenly, we saw a car approaching us. The driver wanted to crush us. He was speeding up and he was bumping into us more and more. One thing happened, which I probably want to forget or never to have such moment in life. We crushed into the tree, because he pushed us with all of his force.

My sister and Damon were sitting in the back. Damon and Rebekah got out from the car. We opened the door. I saw that Rebekah had a big wound on her head. It was bleeding. "Rebekah! You are bleeding!"– I screamed. Suddenly she screamed. "Hayley, your stomach!"– she pointed on my stomach. She was scared and she nearly fainted. I looked at my stomach. I had a lot of parts of glass sticking out from my stomach. Then I noticed some of them in my hands. "Hayley! Call 911! Quickly!"– Grayson screamed. There wasn't any signal. We couldn't call anyone. "We will go and find someone!"– Damon said and they ran to the road.

I started feeling myself weaker and weaker. The glasses were still sticking out of my stomach. My eyelids started closing. "Please, don't close your eyes! You can't close them!"– Grayson screamed. "I want to sleep, Gray. I'm tired!"– I said whispering. "Okay, let's talk! You will ask me questions. I will answer them. Let's start!"– he said. "What is your favourite colour?"– I asked, with sleepy eyes. "Blue".– he answered. I started closing my eyes, my eyelids were like kettlebells, so heavy. "Let's ask me some interesting and difficult questions!"– Grayson said. "When did you fall in love with me?"– I asked and smiled. He was thinking and then said: "After the first party. When I nearly gave you a heart attack and then when we came to the hotel, you didn't have your tea and you came to me. You saw for the first time my scars and tattoo. You were the first who saw them. Then we had a lot of fun, we talked, laughed and I understood that you are not as awful as I thought you would be".– he said and smiled. I laughed. My stomach hurt from laughing, but if it's the last minutes with Grayson I want to die from laughing. "Why does everyone want to kill me?"– I asked. I didn't wait for an answer. I was just tired of this thing, I have to die, because there are so many obstacles in my life. But he answered: "Because of me..." "No, it's not because of you. If this kind of things mean being with you then I agree on everything. I love you".– I said with difficulties. "I love you so much!"– Grayson said and smiled. I started closing my eyes again. "No, no! Now, I will ask you the questions!"– he screamed. "What is your favourite colour?"– he asked. "Blue too".– I answered. "When did you fall in love with me?"– he asked me. "In Vegas. When you gave me necklaces. I was very happy to share the other half of necklace with you. But I also think that it happened earlier, I jut noticed my feelings while being there".– I answered and smiled. I felt how drops of sweat were dropping. I was very sweaty and tired. "Why do you love me?"– he asked me, having my hand in his one. "Because you were the one with who I didn't want to be friends. I didn't understand why, because most of my friends are boys. But probably I understood that i can't be just friends with you. I love you for your sense of humour, your honesty, your loyalty, trustworthiness and kindness. You were with me every day and I found out your deepest secrets, which should have scare me away, but I felt safe with you!"– I said.

Rebekah's POV
We were going along the road to find the car. We couldn't find any car, because we were in some kind of forest. The enemies of The Lockwoods knew how to make us miserable. I felt weak because my head was bleeding. Damon was okay, but I think he broke his arm. "Damon, what should we do? I can't live without my sister. How is she? What if everything is over already? I can't..."– I said and started crying. I lost all my strength and I fell down. "Rebekah! Calm down! Everything will be okay. Grayson won't allow Hayley to give up. We should just keep going and we will find the car".– he said. I couldn't get up but I had to do it. I got up and we started screaming: "Please, help us! Anybody!" We turned right to find the other way. I saw a car and ran to it, I didn't think that he could have crushed me, I was thinking about my little sister. "Rebekah!"– Damon screamed. The car stopped. I was okay. I opened the door and said: "Please help us! We got into the car crush and my sister is dying!" "Get in the car!"– the man screamed. Damon and I sat in the car and we drove to that place.

Grayson's POV
She was closing her eyes. It was difficult for her to be like that, but it was so damn difficult for me to watch her suffer. "Do you think it could have gone otherwise?"– I asked her. "What? Our relationship?"– she asked. I nodded. "No, fate is a very difficult thing but it has one end. We've met each other and it wasn't by accident. You know, chance meeting is the most nonrandom thing in the world. We are each other's fate. God gave us so many obstacles in our life. Your accident was the one which made your way to meet mine. And my character and principes where the ones who made me go to your way".– she said. I saw her closing her eyes. The cold sweat dropping from her face. I thought that it's the end. The end of everything in my life, including my life. Suddenly I saw the car approaching us and I looked at it. But Hayley closed her eyes. "Hayley! Hayley!"– i screamed. Then I saw an ambulance car. They took the stretcher and put Hayley on it. We drove to the hospital.

We called Hayley's parents and my parents. They came. Hayley was in the operating room. Now there was an operation going on. Doctor said that she is in a critical position. Operation can go well, but bad news can also be expected. We were so worried. I couldn't eat or drink until I know that she is okay. I was imagining things, bad things and good things. I wanted good things to happen so much. My bones were breaking every second. I couldn't sit, I was walking up and down. I saw her family crying. They were worried as much as i was. The operation lasted for 3 hours.

Doctor came out and said: "Hayley is a strong girl. The operation went okay!" I felt a big rock falling off my shoulders. I was so happy. "Can we see her?"– i asked. "Yes, but not for long".– Doctor answered. First ones were her family. Then I came to her. When I saw her laying on the hospital bed I felt like I am dying. Her eyes were closed. I took her hand and kissed her forehead. "Thank God, you are okay! I can't imagine my life without you!"– I whispered. She opened her eyes suddenly. She was smiling. I smiled too. I was so happy that I hugged her, but she screamed: "Ahh". "Oh, sorry! I forgot. I missed you!"– I said. "I missed you too!"– she said. She was weak but felt like she is getting better. "How are you?"– I asked. "Okay, I guess. I am tired a little bit".– she said and wrinkled. "Do you want me to go?"– I asked with a fear of her answering "Yes". "No, let's talk!"– she said. We started talking a little bit. I just was telling her about my and her answers back in the forest. And she fell asleep.

It was already night. I decided to lie down in her room on the chairs. I didn't want to leave her.

Holy cliffhanger! I think I'm not the only one who wants to show The Blue Flames who is the boss(Grayson is the boss, duuuuh).

Please don't forget to comment and vote!

Xoxoxo, Sofia♥️