First day of year 11- brand new students

"Can't wait to start year eleven, wonder what our first lesson is,"
"Ugggghh, why do we have to go to that stupid school, scratch that. WHY DO YOU EVEN LIKE SCHOOL!?!?"
"I don't exactly like school I just what a good education. That's all."
"Well I can't wait for this year to end so I can leave school FOREVER,"
"But....you can't leave school forever, after year eleven you ether go to collage or stay another two years, leave year thirteen and then see if you got into a university then spend three to four year there, then see if you can find a job and then so on."
"You.WHAT! I have to go to collage if I don't carry on school, and I have to get a job as well!?"
"Yep, that's right, well if you want a good job......." I then trailed off as I saw Phoenix flair starting to burn up,"Phoenix, you know you can't set this place on fire......ahhhhhh!" Phoenix shot a fire ball at me.
"GGGAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! I HATE LIFE!!!!!" She kept firing, her hair started to turn to her natural hair, I shot a confetti of flower bombs to stop the fire and her hair, then got the jug of water and chucked it over Flair.
She stood there sopping wet, her hair flared down back to brown. As I extinguished her flames with my flower bombs and water, all she could do was use her power to dry herself, luckily her uniform didn't seem to catch fire. She stared at me with a frown, I hid myself by keeping my head down and dragged her out the door and towards school.
When we arrived at school I trailed behind a little, kinda hiding behind Phoenix,"Oh stop being such a wuss! I though you were looking forward going into school in a higher year?!"
"I am but....."
"But what?"
"I'm worried about us going to take our GCSE's this year, this whole year is dedicated to it."
"Chill out Terra it's going to be fine, hey, you're top of the class, got the highest marks out of the WHOLE year 10 year. No one is anywhere near gonna catch up with you if you keep it up, well someone might get close to beating you, but that's what you have to watch out for. Now come on, stop being a wuss, get in there and show your stuff." She yanked me in front of her and pushed me towards the door, I stared at it, I turned my head to Phoenix she gestured her hands to the door. I turned back, took a deep breath and pushed the door open...
As I walked through the building I saw that it didn't look like it was before, the hanging light in the huge circular hallway, switched to a huge, grand, shimmering chandelier. It was beautiful, the cheap green walls, got painted in white with a gold boarder running along the top and bottom, the carpet that I used to stand on, was ripped off the floor and replaced with intricute tiles that gave the room a gorgeous feel. But something didn't feel right at the same time, it felt awkward in the improved room, I just thought they made too big an impact to the new year. If this is the hall, is it the same to the rest of the school. "Gaaaah!" Phoenix flair crept up on me and put her hand on my shoulder,
"Lol, I love doing that."
"Well I don't like it!"
"Chill. Like the new look of the school, they spent all of their money on this. They even had expert advice, so they decorated it right."
"Why decorate it, it was fine the way it was,"
"They want more money, more pupils to come here and so on. Wait, why am I explaining it you're suppose to do that. Anyway we've got to go to class see you at break, have fun with your new teachers!" Phoenix left towards her classroom.
I walked to my new classroom and the rest of the school was the same design as the entrance, I approached the door, took a deep breath and pushed the door open, the room was filled with students from last year, they were chatting the time away waiting for our new teacher, I walked over to my desk next to the window at the back, I always sat alone, I not very good at friend making, my only friend was Phoenix flair, we were like sisters to each other, but our year 8 teacher split us and told me I just couldn't stay with her forever and had to make more friends in my class, well congratulations teacher, look how that idea ended up for 2 years. To be honest I'm really shy, academic type student, whereas most other girls are all stuck up fashionista jerks.
After about 10 minutes, the room fell silent a teacher stood tall as she walked over to her new desk, she was old, wrinkly and stern. She hung rectangle glasses with a chain going round her neck, a black tube skirt, a white blouse with a black blazer and black high heels. Her hair was in a high French bun with a flower through the gap at the top. I spotted a rich looking lad next to her, jet black hair slit back, black highly polished shoes, freshly ironed shirt and trousers and on his wrist he wore a bracelet with a whisp of air symbol, I was gob smacked, I had to tell Flair. But that had to wait, as there was a second student, this was a girl who also looked posh, her radiant hair shone in the sunlight, she wore a dress that hardly ANYONE could buy in the fanciest dress shop in Europe, she wore tons of make up and jewellery and white high heels. She gave a loving gaze to the boy, he ignored her, it was as if he hated her. "Hello everyone and welcome to year eleven. My name is Miss Temper-rum and I would like you to meet: Samir Storm and Charlotte Brittle, now I want you to make them feel welcome here, so be nice! Thank you for your time." And she sat down at her desk. Literally all the girls ran over to Charlotte to be her best friend, all the boys started to do wolf whistles and swaggered over to her as well.