Samir finds out

(Samir's POV)
I looked round the hospital room, I still had the pain in my stomach, I hate whoever did that to me, maybe Dan was right, maybe it was Kimroch. My thought were interrupted by my phone buzzing on the dressing table. I pressed and and answered,"Hello?"
"Hello, lover boy."
"KIMROCH!"
"Yes yes I know, just wanted to let you know. Terra didn't visit you today because she's with me..."
"YOU LITTLE...!"
"Yeh yeh, but you can get her back. I'll give you 72 hours starting from 9 am tomorrow."
"What happens after those 72 hours?"
"Terra will be mine. Good luck." He hung up. I so wanted to swear right now. I called Dan,
"Hey Samir, what's happening?"
"Terra's got kidnapped by Kimroch."
"WHAT! You're kidding right,'What's going on Dan?' Tell you in a minute Phoenix! So basically Kimroch is being a guy that's a little too obsessive over a girl that's already taken by another boy."
"Basically yeh. Kimroch has given me 72 hours starting from 9 am tomorrow to get her back otherwise he'll keep her forever."
"He's so sick,"
"I know, what I wanted to ask you is can you help me find her tomorrow and help me get out of hospital."
"Course I'll help, I'll go tell Phoenix flair and tell her what's going to happen. But haven't we got school tomorrow?"
"You're just gonna have to skip it and plus, they can't call our parents anyway."
"Makes sense, we don't have any. See you tomorrow at 8 am for a head start."
"Good plan. Bye."
"Bye." I hung up, right if I want to find Terra I need at least a good nights sleep. I lay down and slept.