Samir Storm-Does he fancy me?! Charlotte-Want's revenge?

I was the only one that was left sitting, my head was down looking at the table, I'm not gonna make friends with the new students, they look far too high up than me to take any notice. Samir saw me on my own, to Charlotte I would look like a ugly hag compared to her, but to him I was way more beautiful that her, it was like he took a fancy to me, but I didn't notice him come over until he spoke," Why are you sat here all alone?"

"Sorry what?!" I was surprised he was actually talking to me,

"I asked why are you sat all alone."

"Oh, I don't have any friends in my class. Well other than my best friend who got moved into another class because our year 8 teacher said I needed some different friends,"

"So how come you have made any friends in this class?" He went and sat down next to me,

"I'm too shy for that and no one really like me in this school, especially the girls, because......"

"Because what?" He was engaged by my story and wanted to know a little more,

"They say I'm different from everyone else, a stranger, not suppose to be who I am......a mistake." I spoke sadly broken hearted, they were quite cruel to me in this school,

"Why were they so mean to you this way," he was really surprised at this,

"Because I'm different, I focus more on academic matters that the latest fashion. They also think it's weird that I hang out outside, near the school flower garden whatever the weather, wether it's raining, snowing and so on. My friend does hang out with me there, but only when its dry." Samir was mesmerised by what I was saying, then he noticed my bracelet, it was similar to his only the symbol was a vine, not a whisp of wind,

"Can I meet with you after school, if that's ok?"

"Sure, I'll be in the garden if you want to talk, same with my friend."

"I forgot to ask you what's yours and your friend's name?"

"My name is Terra, you can call me: the shy wolf, if you wish. And my friend's name is Phoenix flair, Phoenix or Flair, you choose, but it's how do you say it, ummmm safer to call her Phoenix flair when you first meet. You don't want her angry that's for sure." As Samir carried on talking and asking me questions, Charlotte saw him chatting to me. Her eyes narrowed at me, she started to become outraged, she spent years trying to win the heart of Samir, and I only did it in a matter of minutes. She wanted to get revenge on me and make me feel like I should of never even said a word to Samir.