Terra's Diary

'Dear diary

The first day of year eleven went great, except for one incident, but I'll get to that in a minute. The whole school's design was switched to a grand, rich looking stuck up school, I wasn't keen on the new design but anyway there were two new students, a girl called Charlotte Bristle and a super cute hottie: Samir Storm. I thought he wouldn't even bother chatting to me because he looked really posh and rich. Charlotte looked at Samir loving, I naturally thought he was taken but to my surprise he ignored her, then he actually came over to me and talked to me, his dreamy grey eyes complimented his black hair and clothes. I admit it yes I do have a crush on him.

He is also an air bender which made it even more magical, when he showed me, Phoenix and Dan his air bending skills, they were absolutely amazing, and when his image changed when he was powering up I was so mesmerised by him, he looked sooooo hot. Once he came back on the ground I went and hugged him without realising and he HUGGED me back. Within only a few hours from coming home I already want to see him again, but I can' the too clingy though.

But before Phoenix met Samir, I met Dan. I thought Flair and Dan would make a nice couple, but that's my opinion. Anyway when Dan showed us his stuff he do as much as me, Phoenix Flair and Samir did, so he didn't do a huge power up or change, which was disappointing but he still put on a pretty good show. But the thing was we didn't know it was BEING FILMED! And guess who filmed it, the stuck up brat Charlotte, after break she showed me and Samir hoping Samir thought we were freaks, but luckily he didn't as he was one of us, I asked Charlotte for the video saying she had excellent photoshop skills, she sent the video and then realised what I said and stormed off in a strop, boy she looked so funny when she is angry. I haven't shown the video to Phoenix yet, but I'm worried if she's gonna break and go into rage mode. I'm gonna show her now, hope it goes well. Wish me luck.'