Our first date part two

"Ready to go, also before we go to the cinema I want to take you somewhere else,"
"Ok, where we going?"
"Secret, it's a surprise." He was acting mysterious again, I wonder where he's taking me anyway. I got my crutches and then got out of the stool, I hate this broken leg. It gets in the way of things, making it harder to do the things that I want. Sadly I don't know when I can get the cast off, hopefully it's soon. "Come on, let's go." We trailed out the door and he locked it and put the keys back in the pocket on his jacket.

*Time skip*

We ended up to what looked like a hospital, not the one I was at but a different one. I didn't recognise it,"Why are we here?"
"You'll see." He still was being mysterious, I liked him being mysterious but I wanted to know where I was. We went inside and a nurse came and greeted us,
"Welcome to the healing hospital, a nurse will see you now..." I was starting to get a little worried, where am I? Another nurse came and was looking at a list,
"Miss Vine?"
"Yes?"
"Follow me please." So me and Samir followed her to a room with a bed,"Lie down please." I obeyed and lay down on the bed, she got a cast cutting saw from a tray on a table,"Stay still please," I held Samir's hand, he gave me a comforting smile. I heard the saw start up, I closed my eyes and held Samir's hand tighter. The nurse cut through the cast, so she could take it off for a x-ray. She finished,"You can open your eyes now." I opened them to see my cast cut in two,
"Why did you take my cast off?!"
"All in good time, now Samir, is it?, can you leave the room."
"What! Why!?" I demanded,
"I need to take a x-ray." Samir left the room and the nurse pushed a button, there was a flash and then the nurse invited Samir back in. She went and collected my x-ray. You could see where my leg was broken,"I see, by the looks of things your leg was recently broken. But that can easily fix." She then looked as if she was powering up, red, pink and white aura floated round her she then directed it to me and then powered down. There was a tingling sensation in my leg,"Can you stand up and walk for me please," once again I obeyed. I stood up and started to walk, my leg didn't feel broken, it didn't hurt and the tingling stopped.
"Is my leg not broken anymore?!"
"Yes, your leg is fixed and you can now run, jump and so on."
"How much is the fee?"
"No fee, since you and Samir are fellow benders. It's free."
"Thank you so much!" I jumped and hugged her,
"Can you not hug me please, I'm only doing my job."
"Oh, sorry," I got down,"Thank you," me and Samir went out the door and headed to the exit. "Was that the surprise?"
"Yeh, you happier now that your leg isn't broken?"
"Yep, so happy now," I went and gave him a massive hug, I stepped back and blushed. He ruffled my hair,"Hey!" He smirked,"Are we going to the cinema now?"
"Yeh sure, which film do you want to see?"
"Ummm, we'll see when we get there." He nodded and we traveled over to the cinema.
We came to the ticket booth to get our tickets, we decided to watch a romantic comedy, as Samir was paying someone grabbed my arm and yanked me away,"SAMIR!" He turned to see a man wearing a black tuxedo and brown hair, the random man span me in a slow dance,"My my, the girl tells the truth. You are the most beautiful girl. A good dancer at that."
"Step away from her!" He turned himself to Samir and looked shocked,
"What!? You want me to step away from the one I love! Haven't you already got a girlfriend and love of your life? What's her name, ah yes Charlotte Brittle. Lovely girl, she said that you beat Terra here up and made her bleed with pain. Tut tut, how could you hurt a girl this innocent."
"I did not beat Terra up! That was Charlotte, step. Away. From her, otherwise there will be a storm coming," Samir started to glare, he headed towards the man and went to punch him in the face, the man chucked me aside to two body guards that grabbed both of my arms tight, just as Samir threw a punch at him, the man kicked Samir in the stomach causing his to crash to the floor in pain. He left Samir on the floor and went over to me,"By the way my name is Kimroch the brilliantly fabulous and good looking." He went to kiss me on the cheek,
"Oh no you don't!" I kicked 'him' in the stomach, making him go to the floor but not as much pain as Samir, I trusted the guards aside leaving them traumatised,
"Wow, you are DEFINITELY my girlfriend."
"I'm NOT your girlfriend, don't call me that. And I'm not very happy that you hurt my boyfriend,"
"Ah, but I'm your boyfriend not him, so you are my girlfriend," he said getting up brushing off the dirt.
"Call me your girlfriend...one more time..."
"You're my Girlfr-....eeeeennnddddd!" I let rip and shot him up into the sky with a massive vine,
"I'M NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!" I ran over to Samir asking him,"Are you alright?" With a worried face."

(Samir's POV)

As I struggled to get up I saw her worried face,"Yeh, I'm fine..." I answered wearily, then I turned to see Kimroch slide down the vine. Once he landed he applauded Terra,"Quite a show you put on honey-bun,"
"Don't you dare call me that!" She said sternly hugging me tight
"Why are you coming after Terra and calling her your girlfriend!?" I demanded,
"Oh, Charlotte Brittle told me about you cheating on her and..."
"I'm not Charlotte's boyfriend!"
"Well she was very upset when she saw me about, she said that Terra and I would make a great couple. Also she said that when I first met her she would be really shy, but she would soon open up." He went to kiss Terri on the hand, I punched him in the face and he went to the ground fast,
"Stay away from her, do you understand?!" He looked up at me and Terri, people were looking at the three of us concerned, then they started to crowd round him to confront him. I took Terra away from him, and just before a person blocked the eye contact of Terra and Kimroch,"Thanks for ruining our first date!" Terra shouted as tears streamed down her face, she then buried her face in my jacket, crying as she did.