Samir Storm=airbender Who's Dan Droplet?!

After class, I went to the garden where me and Phoenix usual meet, not long after I got there Phoenix flair was walking over with a....boy?! "Hey Terri, I want you to meet Dan Droplet. Dan show her your you know what:" The boy lifted his wrist revealing a bracelet, like mine, Phoenix's and Samir, only this time the symbol was a drop of water. "We've found another of our kind, come on show your stuff, no one but us comes here." Dan hesitated but then he went over to the pond and lifted his foot, he then stood on it and he moved his hands and arms from his chest upwards, making the water he stood on circle round him and collect above his head forming his symbol. As he started to lower his arms lowing the water back to the pond a certain someone was watching out of sight. Charlotte was taking note of what she was seeing, she was filming this on her phone, and hoping Samir wouldn't want to be friends with "freaks" like us, but she was about see a lot more....

Once Dan finished his proformance, Phoenix flair stepped forward, she thought of the things that made her angry, every memory, every person that angered her. Then she cracked, her hair went to her natural streaked dark blue and red, her uniform changed to a dress with deep blue and red and a golden necklace appeared with a big pearl implanted in it. Dan's eyes widened as well as Charlotte's,"The shows only just begun..." I then stepped forward, I then started up, but instead of getting angry I cleared my mind as it clears vines, flowers and little trees started to grow round me, my uniform then changed to midnight blue, black and golden lined dress, a white rose lay at the hem of the blackness and my hair then turned blue and bright blonde and around my head was a solid gold head band. Dan and Charlotte's eyes widened even more. Charlotte, still recording, wanted to see what me and Flair had in store. Phoenix, being called Phoenix, conjured up some flames and created a Phoenix out of them, she made it fly across the garden, but I had to stop it from being shown, so I created a massive jasmine flower from the ground and flew my good old flower bomb to the bird, the Phoenix burst into a confetti of blossom gracefully falling to the ground. The jasmine then exploded into millions of tiny leaves with me on a much bigger one, I drifted to the ground then the leaf disappeared into thin air.

Dan Droplet was clapping the life out of him, he was so impressed. I wanted to tell them about Samir Storm but I couldn't do it now, risking even more attention, I'll wait until after school, but I had to tell them to come,"Hey Dan and Flair can you come back here after school, I want to tell you something."

"Yeh sure, as long as Dan wants to come,"

"Yeh why not, but we've got to go to class now. Let's go." And off we went to class. The only person left in the garden was Charlotte, gleaming with pleasure at her phone with the saved recording. "Soon Samir will see that this girl, her friend and the boy are freaks and that he might get hurt if he goes near them. Then he will finally love me..."