Phoenix flair's diary

'Dear diary

Today I didn't want to go to school, for the past couple of years the teachers that I've been having are rotten, wonder what teacher we have this year YAY (not cool). Anyways when I saw the school, it was decorated so grand and beautiful. I loved it but sadly Terra didn't I mean what's wrong with it?! It's gorgeous. Once I got to class there was a new student, gelled up hair in a quiff style, gleaming shimmering blue eyes, white shirt with a leather like jacket and black trousers, he had just about everything my type of boy has, but the one thing that was missing was an amazing singing voice, but I was unsure about that one, but when he was about to be introduced by the teacher, the boy came out with,"Good morning everyone, I've been waiting for this day to come. Nice to meet you all, especially you you and all? But I don't believe we met, my name is Dan Droplet. Well that ticked the singing part off the list, his voice was putting me in a trance, I absolutely loved his voice. When the teacher was looking for a place for him to sit, literally all the girls were begging, I didn't even though I slightly developed a crush on him. But he got placed next to me! Yaya.

I noticed a bracelet on his wrist, almost like mine. Only my symbol was a flame where as his was a water droplet. Then in my head I was going,"Omigosh Omigosh Omigosh Omigosh Omigosh Omigosh!!" I was just soooo happy, my new crush was sitting right next to me, I just had to tell him that I was a bender as well,"Hey Dan."

"Hey, don't go all, you know mad over me."

"I'm not going to I was just going to show you this:" I showed him my wrist where I wore my bracelet,

"You're an element bender as well?!" He spoke softly trying not to let people hear,

"Yep my mate's one as well, but me and her got spilt up in different classes in year 8, our annoying teacher wanted her to make some different friends. But that didn't work for the past two years, she's super shy which doesn't help ether, do you want to meet her?"

"Yeh sure, it's refreshing to meet someone new that you have something in common with." After that we had class wishing it would be break already.

We started to approach the garden seeing Terra waiting there, we watched Dan do his stuff, I was a little disappointed by his performance, he didn't do a big power up enough to change into his natural image, but it was still good, all the water particles created a beautiful rainbow effect when it was above his head, but hopefully he does a better performance later on. Anyway when me and Terra did ours we did a much better job at showing off our skills than Dan, but it didn't compare with Samir Storms, his was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G, no wonder why Terri likes him. I'd never thought she would fall for a boy and no wonder why after his skills, and his natural image was I can't even say any words for him. Any way got to go Terra wants to show me something...