Why so cruel?

After class, I walked through the hallways of the school, heading towards the garden. Samir went to go and find Dan and I don't know where Phoenix flair is. Anyway I was just about to open my locker when I heard a familiar voice,"So, your going to steal my boy are you. Well that's not going to happen." I turned to see Charlotte and her gang of fashionista jerks.
"What do you mean, I don't want Samir to be my boyfriend!"
"Who said anything about boyfriends."
"Listen here, I didn't decide to move schools just to be with someone that ignores me the entire time, and chooses to sit next to another girl!"
"Yes, I can see why, YOU THINK IT'S RIGHT TO STEAL MY BOY! Girls you know what to do..." I was then backed into a corner, the gang started kicking, punching and shouting insults. From head to toe I was bleeding, my eyes started to water. My eyesight was blurred. I saw a blurry Charlotte kneel down in front of me and say,"Well, we'll see if you can win his heart now, bleeding, bruises and most importantly...unattractive..." She walked away laughing with her gang, she turned her head towards me with a menacing smile as my eyes were unable to open much longer and shut, blacking the world around me.

(Samir's POV)
I wondered where Terra was, she wasn't late for lessons even it was complete and utter boredom, and she didn't show up to the garden at break. Miss thought she was out on a third period errand, I don't think the same, and Charlotte was suddenly very happy with her self, I mean she was anyway but more than ever. I have to go on a search for her at lunch.

I hurried around the halls in a panic, it's been half an hour already and still couldn't find her, but wait I haven't checked the locker area yet, I'd better go there next. I jogged over to the locker rooms and spotted a trail of blood, I was intrigued, why was blood here? I followed it and saw Terra lying lifeless on the floor next to her locker. I rushed over, saying,"Terra!Terra!" I went and checked her pulse, still going. I looked at her, covered in blood, but still not moving. She must be unconscious, why else would she be covered in blood, lying in the floor like that with a pulse. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and dialled 999 (911 if you're in America).
"Hello, is the emergency fire, police or ambulance?"
"Ambulance,"
"Thank you, I'll send your call to the nearest hospital. What's your location?"
"School of talented students, Westway road."
"Thank you, I'll hand you over now..." I was trying to stay calm, who would do this, why would anyone do this?
"Hello, this is Westwood park hospital, can you identify the victim,"
"Yes, her name is Terra Vine,"
"Thank you, are there any injuries on 'Terra'?" I searched Terra for injuries, her leg looked as if it were broken or fractured,
"Her leg looks like it may have been broken, and she is bleeding all over,"
"Thank you, what's your name?"
"Samir,"
"Thank you Samir, we're on our way." I hung my phone up and put it back in my pocket, I had to clear some of the blood up a bit, otherwise Terri might have blood lost, I ran to the bathroom that was near the locker room and grabbed all the loo roll I could grab, I took it back to her and started to clear the blood up, the more I cleared the more I could see marks of bruising of punching and kicking marks?! I finished clearing the blood off her when I saw paramedics rushing towards me, carrying a stretcher and life saving equipment. They were followed by a load of students and teachers, they were all confused. I spotted Charlotte and her gang, they were in shock when they saw Terra bleeding, I guess they weren't the culprits, but what I didn't know was they were faking to fool me. "Her leg's defiantly broken, she has a number of injuries due to violent and viscous behaviour from a number of people of maybe 5. She will have to stay in hospital for a few days, does she have any family or friends?"
"Terra, oh my god Terra!" Phoenix pushed through the crowd dragging Dan behind her. Flair kneeled down beside her, tears running down her face,"What happened to her?!" The paramedics carefully took Terra onto the stretcher and out to the Ambulance. Me and Phoenix sat there holding her hands while Dan sat worriedly.

In the background watching the van going to the hospital, the gang of girls gathered round,"Excellent girls, now I can take action, after years of trying I now finally got him where I want him. Mwhahahahahahahahaha!"