The start of the 72 hours

I woke up on a freshly made bed, with plump pillows, soft duvet with a black cat sleeping next to me. I saw myself in the mirror. What was I wearing!?!? It was a mix between a casual dress and a ball gown. It was ruffled at the bottom and normal at the top, it had a navy blue thick belt warped round the waist and the shoes I wore were high heels. I flicked the heels off my feet, heels harm the bones in your feet for goodness sake! And plus, you can't run in them very well, I mean you can run in them but not very well. My hair was all curled in ringlets, PRINCESS STYLE! I sort of hated those hair styles, I prefer wavy or straight and simple. I looked round the room, everything was so....so...expensive! And white....and gold?! I stroked the cat on the head, he purred softly, I looked at the name tag on the gem encrusted collar. It read: Darkness. If found please return to Kimroch. That freaking jerk! He was the one who brought me here. Grrr. I'll kill him. Wait. I thought back from when I ate the cupcake and felt dreamy. I remembered him saying when I was asleep,'Where's your Samir to protect you now.' He's so freaking annoying, why can't he just understand that I'm with Samir and not him.

I got some 'white' flat shoes and went out the bedroom door. Darkness jumped down from the bed and followed me. I looked at the grand father clock in the hallway, the time was 10:02. Wait, today is Monday. That means I'm suppose to be in school, which means....ggrrrrr. The one time I get to see the garden again to make sure it's in shape I got kidnapped by this psycho. "Hello Terra, nice sleep?"

"YOU KIDNAPPED ME!"

"Yeh yeh, but it's not all bad," I crossed my arms and said,

"Why's that?!"

"I set up a little challenge for your 'boyfriend'."

"And what's that?"

"From 9 o'clock tomorrow, he has 72 hours to get you back otherwise...."

"Otherwise what?!" I was starting to become more irritated of Kimroch's game already and it hasn't even started yet,

"Otherwise you'll be mine."

"What happens if he finds me just after 72 hours?"

"You'll be mine. The 72 hours challenge would have expired."

"But you put Samir in hospital! How's he gonna get me back when he's in need of care!"

"He'll just have to prove that he is prepared to put you before him and his health."

"YOU'RE SICK DO YOU KNOW THAT!" He just smiled at me and started to turn away,

"There's a conservatory garden next to your room by the way, oh and that dress I picked out looks, wunderbar, on you." I grumbled, wait....is he German?! Oh forget it, what do I even do in this place. I might as well check out this garden place.

I walked to the garden area and opened it it was massive but was sphere shaped and there was curved glass going round it blocking my escape. I could see the world outside. Great! I told myself, I'm stuck here for about 4 days. Wonderful or as Kimroch would say wunderbar. I looked around me and shut the door, there was a drawing table, a blue sofa, easel and canvas with paints and paintbrushes. I thought might as well make the most of these materials and go and paint. So i sat down at the canvas and easel, got some paints on a palette and paintbrush. And I started to paint.