The big surprise

Samir has been acting really strange recently, he keeps going into the garden and tells me not to go out there. And today before I started recording a let's play, he immediately tells me he has to go out. What's gotten into him?

(Samir's POV)

I've been setting up the garden for about 2 hours now, the garden was easier to decorate now the snow's melted, but my arms started to ache from stretching up a lot. Terra's powers would come very useful for this, but she can't know about this yet. I hope it turns out good, otherwise it'll all be for nothing. I finished the decorations and stepped back, it was perfect. Right, just need to do a bit of shopping now. I walked out of the garden and into the house, I shut the door quickly and locked it. I know, I shouldn't lock it and I should trust her for the thing I'm going to do anyway, but I don't want to ruin the surprise. I got my jacket on and told Terra just before she pressed record,"Got to go out a sec, be back in a minute."
"Wait, what?! Where are you going?"
"Shopping."
"But we've got plenty of food."
"Clothes shopping."
"Oh, ok...bye then."
"Have fun with the let's play. Bye." I walked out and closed the white door, I just hope she doesn't think I'm lying, because I do need to go clothes shopping.

I came into town and I saw two familiar looking people holding hands,"Hey Samir!"
"Hey Phoenix, hey Dan! How are you two doing?"
"Oh we're good bro. How's you and your lady doing?" He went cheekily,
"Why'd you call Terra lady?"
"Seems polite."
"Ok.....we're doing fine, I'm setting a surprise up for her tonight."
"Oooo, what is it?" Flair went really interested in what I'm saying.
"Not saying."
"Awww, come on! Tell us!"
"I can't and I won't, anyway, I've got to go and do a bit of shopping. Hope you have a nice day."
"You too."
"Good luck with the surprise, bro..."
"Yeh?"
"Make it count."
"Thanks Dan, oh and umm (whispering to Dan) you and Phoenix make a great couple."
"Hey!"
"What is it?"
"I'm just being messed around by Samir. Well bye bro,"
"Bye guys!" They walked off to....the chocolate shop? Oh well, I've got my own shopping to do. I entered the clothes shop, and it was overrun with winter colours. I searched the shelves, I found one of the things I was looking for. It was a blue woollen jumper with a wolf howling on the front, it also came with a blue medium long skirt and dark blue leggings. I put it into a basket and then went to the men's area and picked out the most expensive, smart suit they had. I payed at the tills and as the cashier scanned the suit she asked,"Are you going to be able to afford this, because...well...it's £2,100?"
"Yes I can afford it,"
"Then slot your card in sir." I slotted my card in and typed my pin. "Do you want any cash back?"
"Yes please, can I have £10?"
"Certainly, have a good day sir." I got my shopping and £10,
"You too." I exited the building then went to the florist, I brought a jasmine flower and then went to the jewellers.

I looked at all the rings, which one should I pick? I eventually decided on a turquoise and sapphire ring where the gems created a jasmine flower. I looked so pretty. The jeweller placed the ring in a box ready,"Thanks, it's my big day today."
"Is it!? Well good luck."
"Thanks bye."
"Bye." I headed out the door and was greeted by cold sunlight. Hopefully it goes to plan, I don't want it to go wrong.

*Time skip*

I hid the camera and pressed record, I then called Terra out, I hope it goes well."

(Terra's POV)

I heard Samir call me to come to the garden, what does he need me for. It's dark, all well I might as well go see what he needs me for. As I entered the garden there were fairy lights drooping from the trees, vines and roses twined around the gazebo. It was beautiful. I looked at Samir, he was wearing the most smartest expensive looking suit ever with a jasmine flower slotted in the pocket,"What's all this for?" I asked when we came face to face, the hidden camera was recording this, but I didn't know. Then Samir dropped down into a position that I recognise from most romantic films, is he!?
"Terra Vine?"
"Yes?"
"Will you," he took out a box and opened it out in front of me reviling a beautiful ring,"Marry me?"

The grass and fire benderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara