Final chapter

Yes, the time has come to end it. You may have enjoyed it or just hated it but wanted to see what stupid things I wrote next, anyway....hope you enjoy this chapter and again I may or may not do a sequel. If I don't I'll try and write another book that you may get hooked up in. Hope you enjoy! Shy wolf out.

My big day has arrived, my wedding day... I stood on the podium and stared at myself in the mirror. My friends fussed over me making me perfect for my big event. I didn't really seem all that bothered by it but I let them go super fussy. I did ask Charlotte Brittle if she wanted to come, but refused to see 'her' love getting married to someone else. Well I can,t blame her, I suppose Kimroch might of felt the same way. He still loves me but I heard that he's getting hooked up with Carrie. If he is I wish him the best of luck with her. "One last thing and you're ready." Sky was passed my veil from Haley. I watched in the mirror as she placed it on my head and let the netting fall across my face with two pieces of make up. From the bottom of my cheek to the point of my eye was a vine creeping up with mini vines growing up, and my second piece of make up was blood red lipstick. "You're ready to go."

We approached the massive, wooden, double doors to the night outside and waited for the signal, the doors swung open as the Kimroch played the wedding arch song on his violin, Phoenix flair walked forward onto the grass and from her hands she sprouted a Phoenix that flew towards the arch leaving a confetti of fiery feathers fluttering down, then landed in the middle of the archway on to of the white heart. My bridesmaid's started walking down the grass as well getting sprinkled with the feathers. I too walked forward. Right Terra, don't get cold feet, this is the best day of your life, don't ruin it...

(Samir's POV)

She looked so magnificent as she glided down through the short grass. But from her face, I could tell Terra was getting nervous and I noticed her mouthing small words to herself. I guessed she must be trying to calm herself and not get cold feet. To be honest I feel nervous. As she approached me, she started hyperventilating a bit. Terra saw me give her a friendly, comforting smile, causing Terra to bring her hyperventilating down. She ended up next to me at the arch with the priest and Kimroch finished his chord on the keyboard and sat down with the other guests. Then began the ceremony...

*Time skip (save you from having to get bored)*

"Do you, Samir Silla Storm, take Terra Herminia Vine, to be your lawfully wedded wife?"
"I do."
"And do you, Terra Herminia Vine, take Samir Stilla Storm, to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The was a small silence, I waited for Terra to answer,
"I do."
"Then by the power invested in me....I now pronounce you husband and wife...you may kiss the bride."

(Terra's POV)

Everyone was cheering and throwing their hats in the air and the Phoenix flew overhead and landed on Flair's arm she held out, and of course....Samir spun and lowered me into a dip kiss whilst the moon, as we planned and recorded, shone through a special type of netting we places between the trees. It had cuts in it and it showered the floor with moonlit shapes. It was a beautiful sight and everyone stared in amazement.

"You know....you should be a wedding decorator." He asked as we danced under the blue moon,
"What makes you think that?"
"You made the most beautiful wedding ever in existence."
"I don't that's possible." I giggled,
"Really?!" He went lifting his eyebrow in a funny way, making me laugh. Then we heard someone shout my name, we turned and saw Kimroch on the music stage. He was about to play his piece, and of course, it was rock. "I think you wants you to join him."
"Can I?!" Samir nodded and I ran upstage grabbing my electric guitar,
"Where did you get that?"
"Never go anywhere without it." We then started to strum the break into my famous riff, and of course Kimroch only just gets it, I completely outrun him on the strings. Everyone watches in amazement, stunned. Somehow my music piece became mine and Kimroch's guitar battle. Everyone was cheering on Kimroch, as he is the angel of music. Samir, Flair and Dan just watched looking smug, they knew my power, men demanded Samir,
"Hey?! Why aren't you cheering Kimroch on?"
"She's gonna wipe the floor with him." Samir answered, still looking smug,
"Just because she's your wife doesn't mean she can beat the angel of music."
"Just watch." The men watched and saw me narrow my eyes and gleefully smile,
"What she doing?!" I jumped high in the air and played my electrifying riff as I neared the ground, making Kimroch, once again, fall on the ground with his smoking guitar next to him. I looked at all my guests and every single one of them had their mouths hanging open. Kimroch got up and picked up his guitar and shook hands,
"That's my girl." Kimroch winked and jumped down from the stage,
"How did you do that?!"
"You beat the angel of music!?"
"I've beaten him loads of times, no biggie, there was bigger battles."
"You beaten him every time?"
"She sure did," Kimroch spoke backing me up,"Now..." Rubbing his hands together,"Who's hungery?" Everyone was laughing their heads off.

*Time skip*

Everyone went home and Kimroch was the last one,"Before I go..." He place a present wrapped in paper decorated in musical notes and blue a blue ribbon on the outside table,
"Thank you, bye Kimroch!" As he exited with his guitar and flew off.
"What is it Wolfie?" Whenever we get something from Kimroch, Samir's alway cautious.
"I don't know." I picked it up and read the label,'Dear Mr and Mrs Storm, hope these help you remember the great, the dangerous and all other moments from your past. Enjoy. From Kimroch xoxo.' I opened it and found a blue and light grey merging book. I undid the gold ribbon and opened the first page and there was a photo of mine and Phoenix flair's first day at year 11. I flipped through the pages with Samir, and with each picture that came it each had a moment where something happened, capturing it. I went to the middle and it was me and Samir dip kissing with the confetti under the blue moon's shapes. Under it was a message,'Congratulations on your wedding day, well I should say night, each moment you capture in the future will appear as a photo on the pages of this book so you will always remember. Have a lovely, exciting and wonderful life together.-Kimroch xoxo'
"That's so sweet."
"Love you Terra."
"Love you too Samir." As we kissed, I prayed that we would have a good life and forever love each other. I looked up at the stars, miss you mum and dad, I never knew you but I will always love you.

(?????'s POV)

"Love you too, Terra Herminia Storm..."