Announcement and confusion time

Those words kept ringing in my head,'Will you marry me?' Tears of joy ran down my face, do I want to spend the rest of my life living with Samir and become Mrs. Terra Storm? The answer is,"Yes, I will marry you." I replied tearfully, Samir stood up fast and we hugged. He took the ring out and slid it onto my finger. We then kissed on the lips. It was the best best day ever!

We headed inside, Samir was a little slower but I didn't realise. What am I going to tell Phoenix flair and Dan?! I've got to make an announcement on my channel, but I'll do it tomorrow. I yawned and said,"I'm tired Samir, I'm going to bed ok." I yawned again, why am I so tired? I looked at the clock, oh that makes sense. It's 22:10.
"Sure, you get some sleep babe." He kissed me on the cheek and I said goodnight. I got into my wolf pj's and went to bed. I hugged Chedder as I slept like I always do. What a night!

(Samir's POV)

I couldn't believe she said yes, I love her with all my heart, I took a risk and it was a fantastic risk. I unhid the camera from behind my back and headed to my computer and edited the video. I then uploaded it to youtube. It said that it wouldn't finish uploading until 10 am, I was fine with that, I have enough time to go to sleep then. I got ready for bed and went to sleep.

*Time skip*

(Terra's POV)

I woke up at 9:50 and got dressed. I set up my camera and pressed record. I sat on my bed and said to the camera,"Hey fellow wolf pack, I hope you're having a lovely morning, I had a wonderful night and can you guess what happened?! Samir proposed to me! That's right I'm now engaged to the air bender. I'm so happy..." I was cut off by a certain someone coming through the door,"Samir!"
"Hey fellow wolf pack and element benders." He sat next to me and put him arm round me,"What you doing?"
"Telling about our engagement."
"Well it's true, we are now engaged. Don't believe us well, go over to my channel and you'll find out."
"(Together) Bye everyone!" I got up and stopped the camera recording. "What do you mean bye that?"
"About what?"
"Going to your channel."
"Hmm, you'll find out in a minute." I was confused, what will I find out in a minute?

Turns out he recorded it, aww romantic. You may think it's not, but I think it is. The clock turned 10 and Samir's computer screen flashed as we entered the office,"It's finished."
"The video?" He nodded, as he sorted the video out ready, I uploaded and edited mine. As mine was uploading, he show me the video. In the camera's view, Samir looked super nervous. I felt sorry that he went through all of this trouble. "You went through of this trouble for me?!"
"Yes," he spoke while nodding,"I did, I have another gift for you, it's on the sofa there."
"You don't have to spoil me, you know Samir."
"Yeh, but I wanted to get you a treat." I smiled, he's so generous. I opened the bag and saw the blue jumper, skirt and leggings. It was so me.
"Thank you so much! You're the best!" I ran out of the room to get changed, Samir smiled to himself. I think he's really pleased that I liked it. I got changed as fast as I could and rushed back to the office.
"You were fast!"
"I know, I was also hoping that we could do a let's play together."
"Of course, also the clothes look really nice on you." I blushed,
"Thanks." I sat down in my blue comfy chair and set up the recording equipment with Samir. I checked to see if the video finished uploading, it had luckily. Samir pressed record and the let's play began."Hello fellow wolf pack,"
"And fellow element benders."
"This is the shy wolf,"
"And the air bender."
"What are we going to do today Samir?"
"Well, let's first off start with a very important announcement. If you didn't know or just couldn't be bothered to check out the announcement videos then this is the big news..."
"Me and Samir are engaged. That's right he proposed to me yesterday night in a really romantic way to me."
"Go to my channel and watch the video where I set up the area and when I proposed to my Wolfie here." He kissed me on the cheek. "Well let's get started."

*Time skip*

(Samir's POV)

After we finished recording, Terra's phone buzzed on the desk, she pressed the answer and loud speaker buttons,"Hello?"
"Hey girl, how ya doing?!" I heard, I was a little confused that couldn't be Phoenix or Kimroch,
"Charlotte?" When I heard her say Charlotte's name, I was surprised and confused. Why's Charlotte calling Terra? And how did she get her number?,
"That's my name, don't wear it out."
"What do you want, I thought you hated me."
"Hmm, still do! (laughter)"
"Then why are you calling me."
"I wanted to know if you've seen Samir, I haven't seen him for the past 4 years. Do you know where he went?" What?!
"What do you want him for?"
"I wanted to do a little something special for him..." Me and Terra looked at each other with concerned but confused faces,
"What little something is that?" Terra carried on,
"I suppose I should tell you, I'm hoping to propose to him. I hope he says yes." I was baffled, hadn't she heard the news?! I took the phone off Terra and said,
"Hey Charlotte."
"Wha, what are you doing at Terra's house?!"
"More like mine and Terra's house."
"Wait...you two live together, but I...you heard the surprise didn't you?"
"Yes I did."
"And where were you for the past 4 years. You disappeared all of a sudden."
"I went to university. I told you on the last day of year 13! Oh and by the way check out mine and Terra's youtube channel."
"What!? Why? And what's Terra's channel called?"
"The shy wolf and you'll find out." I hung up,"Propose to me!? What is she thinking?!"
"She's really gone weird..." She was cut off by yet another call. Terra grabbed the phone and answered,"Hello? Oh hey Phoenix.....you heard the news?!" I tried my best to guess what Phoenix was saying on the other end. It was a bit difficult,"You did!? Well, are you pleased?.....Awww thanks Flair.....You didn't have to do that. Awww, you're the best." She hung up,
"What did Flair say?"....

Btw Chedder is my horse soft toy I have, I had her since I was about 4 and I'm almost 13 so she means a lot to me. I just decided to put her in my story as Terra is based on me. Also, Chedder's name is spelt with an e not an a. IT'S NOT SPELT LIKE THE CHEESE. And Chedder was made in Chedder. Weird I know, I found out just after I named her.