The dream

"Right, now let's get ready for war, now we're fully fledged angels."
"Wait.....war!?"
"Didn't you get the message?!"
"What message?"
"Samir tell them them." Samir told them about the occurrence with the TV and everything,
"Oh....so we're going into battle now?! Well thanks a lot Terra, now we have no choice and have to fight!"
"Hey! Leave Terra alone!" We turned and stared at Kimroch again, his arms were crossed with an annoyed face,
"I'm sorry but who invited you into..." She was cut off,
"Excuse me, but we got to protect our kind, how would you like to become a slave of me... I mean become a slave of the dark prince?! And may I remind you, how long have you and Terra been friends for?!" Phoenix flair looked down to the floor,
"No and 11 years."
"So apologise."
"When did you get so apologetic?!"
"Just say sorry! We've got a war on our hands and you think it's Terra's fault. The king of the light angels is dead! And you blame Terra for making you fight? That's not on, she's helping you to prepare to protect your kind and human kind, if you don't win, we would then live in a world of darkness and slavery. Do you want that? If not...apologise." Phoenix turned to me and looked very sorry,
"Sorry Terra, it's not your fault."
"Thank you, now we need to prepare...."

*Time skip*

I lay my outfit on my chair and got ready for bed, as I brushed my teeth I thought about the war we had to face, Kimroch returned to his home and got ready for battle there but there was something that he said today when he made Flair slightly guilty,'how would you like to become a slave of me... I mean become a slave of the dark prince?!' That word,'me' is he part of...no stop thinking stupid thoughts Terra, you need to focus and get to sleep. We've got a long battle ahead of us. You can't just randomly fall asleep whilst fighting! That's just stupid! I need to get to sleep.' I lay in bed and closed my eyes, an image began to appear in my mind, I was sitting in a field of white flowers. I was wearing one of them in my platinum blonde hair and wore a simple white dress, where was I? And....how is my hair platinum blonde? I looked to my right and saw a silhouette of a man wearing white and had black wings. Kimroch? He reached out and lifted my chin and leaned in. He kissed me full on on the lips, tears formed,"Who?.."
"It's ok....you'll be mine soon, my Terra. I love you with all my heart. But I wouldn't of have had to go through all of this if you had just listened and not go with Samir."
"The..the war....you started it?!"
"Yes I did. It was to impress you and show you the amount of power I have. But this information has to be kept secret."
"But you're a...."
"No...I'm not a light angel." He stood up, black clouds started to cover the blue sky, lightning starting striking and rain started to fall, he clothes changed to black,"I'm...the dark prince."
"Ahhh!" I woke up in my room, no white flowers, no field, no storm.....no Kimroch. I heard thudding down the stairs, my guess it was Samir, he burst in through the door,
"Terra, you ok?!" I started to cry. He went over to me and sat down on the bed next to me and hugged me as I cried,"What happened, are you hurt?"
"No...I had a very strange nightmare."
"What was it about?" Words rang in my head,'But this information has to be kept secret.'
"Oh nothing....."
"You screamed, you're crying and had a nightmare, how is that nothing. What was it about?!" This was awkward, what should I tell him, I didn't want to lie to him,
"I dreamt about being trapped in an endless field in a storm and couldn't find my way out of it." That wasn't technically lying, I was trapped in a endless field, I was in a storm and I also, sort of, couldn't find find my way out,
"What sort of field and what sort of storm?" Oh no, the type of field. The field was filled with white flowers, if I said that it would sound like it wasn't very scary.
"A lightning storm, but I can't remember what type of field."
"Well, do you want me to make you some hot coco? You sound pretty worked up."
"Yes please, thanks."
"No prob." He got up and went out shutting the door almost all the way, maybe the dream isn't real. Maybe it was just a nightmare and it was just my mind, my phone went off next to me, it was a text. It read,'The dream was not fake, it was real. And yes I am....the dark prince xxxx' I almost dropped my phone whilst reading it, it was....the dream....the information....Kimroch....it was real. Samir entered carrying a cup of coco with marshmallows on top and placed it on my dressing table next to my lamp, he kissed me on the forehead,"Good night." He then left and shut the door. I was left in silence. I took a sip of my drink and thought,'Kimroch started the war. Kimroch is the prince of darkness. Oh boy, what am I going to do, he did it to impress me. And what does he mean by,'It's ok.....you'll be mine soon' I don't get it, after all that's happened he still insists on me being his. Well.....tomorrow is going to awkward...' I finished my hot drink and placed it down again, I turned the lamp off and lay down. I looked at my engagement ring on the side, have I made the right choice? Do I want to live the life of constant bothering of Kimroch before I'm even married to the one I love? I lay on my back and sighed as I looked up at the ceiling covered with glow in the dark white stars....Am I going to be going with Kimroch or Samir?!?! Well I really want to go with Samir, but Kimroch is going to do all that he can it get me to go with him....what do I do?!