Samir in hospital

It was still night outside, the nurses allowed me to stay with him luckily, but who would do this. They must have a pretty sick mind to do it. I hate them. I looked up from cuddling Samir to see Flair and Dan running towards us, holding hands? "Are you ok? Are you hurt? Wait...what happened to your broken leg?!
"I'll tell you later, but the real problem is Samir. And why didn't you come and see ME when I was in hospital! At least Samir talked his way out of school to the head to visit me!"
"Whoa whoa Terri, sorry we didn't visit you. But you were always telling me that school matters,"
"Yes, I did tell you that, but you could easily come AFTER school." Flair did an awkward look after I pointed that out, I looked at Samir as he was beginning to stir,
"W-whats all the arguing about?" I gave Samir a hug,
"You're alright!"
"Yeh yeh, but not so hard,"
"Oh, sorry." I let go,"What exactly happened up there?"
"Well, I was sleeping then there was a gun shot and a man with a shot gun jumped out of my window then the next thing I knew was when you came running upstairs."
"Do you know who it might be?"
"It was hard to tell, he was wearing all black and holding a shot gun. Anyway, where have you two been?!"
"Ummmm, somewhere?" Dan said shrugging with an awkward smile,
"You'd better of not been sleeping in my bed at the flat, otherwise you would see a big vine heading your way."
"I've been sleeping on the sofa thank you very much, what have you been doing?!" Samir answered with the story of yesterday and Kimroch's behaviour,"Hmm, you said the man who shot you had a shotgun,"
"Yeh,"
"Well.....the man that might of shot you might of been Kimroch. Just a hunch, anyway if he does try and get you Terra. We'll be here."
"Thanks guys," we all had a group hug, then a nurse came holding a clip board,
"Visiting times are over please go home now..."
"But..." I protested,
"No buts, you can come back tomorrow. I'll show you out." We got chucked outside as it started raining,
"Good thing my leg isn't broken still,"
"Which reminds me, now let's get back to the house."