The fiddle off

I woke up in the white and gold bedroom, I was confused on why I was here. Wait...now I remember, Kimroch nabbed me from school and now I'm stuck here. I looked at the golden clock on the wall. 8:59. Wait....THE CHALLENGE! It starts at 9 today. A loud dong sounded and interrupted my train of thought. I heard Tony the guard shout,"Let the challenge begin!" I ignored Tony, I'm stuck here for 72 hours, I just hope Samir finds me before the 72 hours are up.

*An hour earlier*

(Samir's POV)

"There you are, bang on 8:00."
"Look, sorry about Terra mate."
"It's ok," we did a meaningful bro hug,
"We'll find her. Promise."
"Well, what are you two girls waiting for. Let's find my friend and your girlfriend and stop that Kimroch boy." I was surprised by Phoenix's confident and determined spirt. Well I can see why Dan likes her.
"That's my girlfriend!" Flair gave him a cheeky grin and we soon hurried around different buildings trying to find Terra and Kimroch.

*Back to the present*

(Terra's POV)

I got dressed in a simple blue tee and jeans with some converse shoes. I went to the dressing table and did my hair in a simple high ponytail. I then I grew a jasmine flower and added it to my hair. I got up and went over to the bedroom door. It creaked opened. I entered the huge room again, and guess who was waiting for me.
"You're dressed very casual."
"Yes, is there a problem."
"No, (whispering to himself) we'll soon get that fixed."
"What was that?!"
"(Snapping back to attention) Uh, n-nothing." I did a curious stare making full on eye contact,
"If you want me, you have to try much harder than a garden study." I then walked off to the garden to finish my painting. But I didn't know that Kimroch had something planned for later on...

(Kimroch's POV)

"GOTHAL!"
"Yes sire."
"What's happing with the plan?"
"Good sire, they're nowhere near, they even started at 8 for a head start."
"Bah! She'll soon be mine, even before the end of the challenge. All I just have to play her a song, but I've got to wait for the right time." I went into a room and back out again, carrying two objects in my hands...

(Terra's POV)

I finished my painting and noticed something on a tree. It was an envelope. I opened it. Inside there was a letter. It read,'The unique flower that reads this. Come and take music in a bliss. To a house of plants. From there we can dance. From enhancement, into an enchantment.' Awww a poem, romantic. But still he really annoyed me last night, I then spotted a violin lying against the same tree with another note,'From music to dance, from dance to music. Our music together makes us glance, into a trance. Bring this instrument to the house of green element, from there we can embrace excellence.' Once again, a sweet poem. I picked up the instrument and looked at the back. There lay an engraved name, my name. What does this guy see in me? And how did he know I played the violin? Charlotte doesn't know, Samir hasn't found out yet, neither has Dan. Phoenix knows but doesn't know Kimroch very well but hates him already. Hmmm tricky one, any who let's go see what he has planned.

I eventually found the room, I carefully opened a door and saw an indoor green house filled with plants. Kimroch stood there in the middle holding a fiddle. I was surprised, why was he holding a fiddle. Suddenly, with the flick of his fingers he played out a very Irish fiddle off jig. Can't turn back now, once you're challenged to a fiddle off there's no going back. He finished his end of the start of the fiddle off and gave me a sly smile. Suspicious. Anyway, I played my bit, mine was an upbeat Irish river dance, Kimroch joined in. Now I understood the poems, about music, about dancing, we're just having a fiddle off in an indoor greenhouse.

It was going great, I was having fun and then only about 5 minutes after starting the fiddle off, I saw Kimroch grow angel wings?! They were dark and black his clothes changed to a deep dark tuxedo. Was he no, he couldn't! And as his fingers scaled up and down the fiddle, streams of light neon blue lights of what seams to be magic flew from his fiddle towards me. I was still playing my violin but something felt odd as I played, then Kimroch changed the genre of music all of a sudden. I stopped playing and looked at myself, my clothes turned to a dark midnight blue dress, my jasmine turned to a blue rose and on my back there were a pair of navy blue wings! How did I get angel wings?! I then heard Kimroch play something I've never heard before, it enchanted me. Then I thought that thought again, what if he is a bender? If so, is he a music bender? But do benders grow wings? I mean I grew wings but wasn't that from that magic that was sent from the fiddle? I've never grown wings before! One thing that intrigued me most was the music, it was like it was putting me in a trance. Kimroch, still playing, leaned towards me. I didn't notice as I was in a trance, he was just about kiss me when,"STOP!"