Kimroch-The non-understanding jerk

I looked outside again to continue painting, then I saw it was dark out. Oh yeh it's winter time of course it'll be dark. I looked at the ticking clock it was 17:48. Wow! I've been painting for that long. Usually I would do a picture much quicker, well I haven't really had much luck keeping track of things thanks to Kimroch. I went to get up and heard heard someone say,"Sehr sher gut."
"Ah! How long have you been standing there?!"
"About a minute. I came in to tell you that dinner will be done soon."
"Ok...anything els......" I trailed off as Kimroch started to get closer to me, I backed off,"Uhh Kimroch....what are you doing?!" He didn't answer, I was soon backed against the glass. He started to hold me close, I tried to get away but I couldn't,"Kim..." He kissed me straight on the lips stopping me from saying his name. I pushed him with all my might away from me and ran out tears running down my cheeks, I opened the door to my bedroom and slammed it shut. Darkness lifted his head up with shock and looked at me crying,
"Meowwww."
"Hello Darkness." I said quietly through the tears,
"Terra...." Kimroch said in a anonymously way.
"Go away." I replied tearfully,
"Look, I'm sorry I..."
"SHUT UP! I'M NOT SINGLE AND YOU WILL NEVER BE MY BOYFRIEND! Just....just go away..." I sunk down to the floor. I will never last these 72 hours with him, Kimroch keeps trying to get romantic with me. Samir please come save me.

(Kimroch's POV)

Too early Kimroch, too early. Stupid stupid stupid. Now she'll never forgive me, but wait...she'll hate me even more when she finds out I shot Samir. Well, dinner's going to be awkward...

*Time skip*

(Terra's POV)

We sat opposite each other at the long table I stared at the dressed steak with gravy,"Well...aren't you going to eat?"
"I would, IF I WASN'T VEGETARIAN!" He looked shocked,
"Oh, Toby. Could you bring a salad please."
"Of course sire." Toby took away my plate and headed back to the kitchen,
"Why didn't you tell me that you were vegetarian?"
"Well how was I suppose to know that you were cooking meat. And if Charlotte told you everything about me she would of told you that I was vegetarian."
"Well I'm sorry, she didn't tell me."
"I don't even know why you bother with me. We have nothing in common and plus I already have a boyfriend!" I stood up from the chair and stormed away back to the bedroom.
"What about her salad?" Tony asked as he entered carrying a plate of salad,
"Oh, SHUT UP TONY!" Tony placed the salad in front of him, put his hands in the air and walked off.