Feelings effect all

We arrived home, saying goodbye to Dan and Phoenix and then had a cup of hot coco, it started to snow as we neared home. It was so pretty, but I missed Kimroch already. Why did he have to say goodbye? I wanted to carry on seeing him, even it was kidnapping incidents. It was exciting. Before the start of year 11, my life was boring, worthless, no point in living. Then I met Samir, Dan and Kimroch. They turned my whole life upside down, then....I had to say goodbye. I sniffed as I remembered, I just don't like saying goodbye. I'm not the type of person that does that. My only friend was Flair at the time, so I had no one to say goodbye to. I slammed my fist on the table, startling Samir, why did I act like such a idiot to Kimroch?! My tears started to splash in the hot chocolate,"Wolfie?...Are you ok?" Samir asked, turning to me. He pulled me into a hug and I cried onto his battle clothes. He didn't mind it getting wet by my tears, he knew something was up. Samir stroked my hair and sort of combed through the strands. I don't know how, but it was quite comforting. He knew how to cheer me up. There were a lot of things that I liked about him, but what did I see in Kimroch?! Samir's kind, caring, understanding and so on. Kimroch is....is brutal, uncaring (most of the time), non understanding, a complete and utter jerk and dangerous....what do I see in that I like? Well....dangerous is one but in an adventurous way, but not in the other way. And he's probably that option. "Wolfie....if something's up you can tell me."
"I'm not the type of person that says goodbye." He nodded understandably,
"Tell you what..." I looked up at his caring face that had a few smudges of dirt on it, he looked a little funny with the dirt,"At our wedding you can invite him."
"Really?! You'll let him come?!" I was gobsmacked, he's actually willing to let Kimroch come to something that important to us,
"Of course, if it'll make you happy. I want you to be happy. And if you want to he can hold the music, as he is the angel of music." I was so happy, I hugged him harder, surprising him a little.
"Thank you so much!"
"Like I said... I want you to be happy."
"Can we do a let's play?"
"If you want." I nodded eagerly,"But we need to change out of these battle clothes, the viewers will think we're doing cosplay."
"Let's go then." I then hurried to my bedroom to get changed, I could hear Samir chuckle as he followed me slowly.

*Time skip*

Just after our let's play I got a phone call,"Hello?"
"Hey, gorgeous."
"Kimroch?"
"That's me, sorry for saying goodbye too quickly."
"That's ok." I walked to my bedroom while Samir went to go make dinner,"Hey Kimroch..."
"Yeh."
"Do you...want to hold the music at my wedding? I mean, since you're the angel of music and everything."
"Of course. If you want me to. Is Samir ok with it?"
"He was the one who suggested it."
"Really! I thought he didn't like me."
"I think he just got used to you."
"Ha! I still think he hates me. Well...he didn't like me from the start."
"Yeh, still."
"What are you doing now?"
"Well, I just finished a load of let's plays with Samir and he's just gone to make dinner."
"Ok...just one last thing."
"Yeh..."
"When's the wedding going to be?"
"To be honest.....I don't know. Once we've planned it, I'll send you the details."
"Ok see thanks..."
"Terra! Dinner!"
"Got to go now. It was nice talking to you."
"Also...did you like the snow?"
"Yeh....why?"
"I got an angel to do it for you, he's a light angel btw."
"What's his name?"
"Winter Frost, he has to control winter among his other friends."
"Who are they?"
"There's Spring Flower. She controls spring. There's Autumn Breeze. She controls autumn. And there's Summer Shine. She controls summer."
"Tell Winter I appreciate his work."
"Sure thing, bye." He hung up, I then remembered dinner. I chucked my phone on my bed and ran out to the dining room.
"What took you so long?"
"Oh, I was saying goodbye to Kimroch on the phone."
"Ohhhh, that was who it was. Well...I cooked your favourite..." I looked at my plate, it was a Chinese stir fry, without the chicken."
"Awww thanks." I sat down and we ate until we finished.
"So..."
"So....did you ask him."
"Oh yeh, he said he'd love to, although he was rather confused that you suggested it."
"Ha! Thought so. What do you want to do now?" He asked as I pack the plates into the sink and started to fill it up with bubbly hot water.
"What do you want to do?..." He lifted an eyebrow then spun me into a dip kiss. He's so romantic. I giggled.
"How about a movie?"
"Sure..." He spun me back up and he went back into the living room to choose a movie. Meanwhile, I washed the plates and put them away. I then headed into the living room slightly after. The changed from what I last saw it as. Candles were lit all around, rose petals and so on. "It's....it's beautiful. Why'd you do this? You already proposed."
"A ring only shows one thing...commitment. Love is something else, it is full of other thing than just one. I love you no matter what, a ring can't show all that. I didn't just love you with all my heart, let you accept my ring then not show you my love anymore. I will love you always." I cried with tears of joy and hugged him hard and lovingly.
"I love you."
"Love you too Wolfie."
"You forgot one thing."
"Did I?!"
"You promised me something to watch."
"Wolfie!" I giggled. He set up my favourite thing to watch, Sherlock Holmes with Benedict Cumberbatch. I love that series. I especially love to watch it with the one person I love, Samir...

Yes, my favourite thing to watch is Sherlock Holmes with Benedict Cumberbach. I literally love that series. I can't wait till series 4 next year, also if your wondering, especially you Fudgeham, the names, Spring Flower, Autumn Breeze, Winter Frost and Summer Shine, were from the book, written by Fudgeham, The seasons. Psst btw Spring Flower is based off me and Autumn Breeze is based off Fudgeham.
"Hey! What are you telling the reader!?"
"Nothing Fudgeham!"
"I'm coming in there!"
"No! Don't!" Got to go, before she..."Please don't hurt me...."

Sorry about that, I got constantly hit on my head by my best friend Fudgeham. Speaking of my friend, go check her out, her name's Fudgeham 123. Bye. Shy wolf out