First day on the job

"Ready for your first day at work Wolfie?"
"Yeh, ready as I'll ever be."
"What would you like to do first, a snow vlog?"
"Snow vlog?"
"Do a vlog of you playing in the snow, something like that."
"Ok," I opened my bag and took out a video camera, turned it on and started to record. I then took a snow ball and threw at Samir.
"Hey!" I giggled,
"Ahh!" He then threw a snowball back at me,"Watch the camera!"
"Lol."
"That's it!" I took an even bigger snowball and chucked at Samir,
"If you want it that way..." We went into a snowball war, it was madness, the camera filmed it all. 20 minutes later covered in snow, we returned to the camera and stopped the recording. "Enjoyed that?" Samir asked breathlessly,
"Yes. Best. Snowball. Fight. Ever!" I replyed, also breathless.
"How about if I make you some hot chocolate when we get back to the house?"
"Yes please, I'd love that." He chuckled,
"Let's go then Wolfie." I liked him calling me Wolfie, it related to my channel. He told me that it fitted me as well, but I didn't ask why though,
"Why do you think Wolfie suits me? I know random question."
"Well...you're protective about people that you care about, like a wolf, you are kind and caring to your family and friends, like a wolf, and it sounds cute." I blushed, he's the best boyfriend I could ever ask for. He put his arm round my waist, once I finished putting the camera away. We then started walking home.

*Time skip*

As we walked up and opened the door we saw a letter on the floor, hmmm, strange...it's addressed to me. I picked up and read it on the sofa, while Samir shut the door and made hot chocolates. It was a card, with roses on the front, I read the inside it read,'Dear Terra, Sorry for the trouble at the graduation, but I hope you do well on your first day on the job. Have fun! Love from Kimroch' Kimroch, apologising!? This guy is like....what?!?! I can't think the words to describe him, even though I've just got a degree in creative writing. But it's one of those times when you can't think of anything. "Who's it from?" Samir asked placing the drinks on the coffee table. He then sat down next to me.
"Kimroch." I spoke quietly,
"What did he write?"
"That he was sorry, and said have fun on my first day."
"At least he's being polite, but I still don't appreciate what he did to you a few years back."
"Yeh I know, but still. Anyway, let's upload the vlog on our channels and then what do you want to do?"
"How about a let's play?"
"Yeh sure." I took a sip of my hot chocolate and went to go edit and upload the vlog on our channels.

*Time skip*

"Hello, this is the shy wolf here and I'm joined once again by:"
"The air bender."
"What do you want to do?"
"How about a romantic restaurant from one of the suggestions?"
"Ok, let's go and get our dogs and resources and let's go." We collected resources from the chests and grabbed our dogs, then started to build. It was going well, until a load of creepers came and blew up and made holes. We were able to fix it though. Annoying creepers, though in the mine little pony texture pack they look soooo cute. We took a step back (in the game not real life) and looked at the finished build. It looked beautiful, it had glowstone lighting it up a huge chandelier in the middle of the great dining room and lots more.
"What do you think Wolfie?"
"It's beautiful, thank you to the person or people that suggested it."
"I can tell that we will be defiantly use it." He kissed me on the cheek, showing very clearly on the face cam. I was quite surprised what he did, wait. He's my boyfriend, how could I not expect that.
"(Together) Bbbyyyyeeeeee!" We then stopped recording, edited it and started to upload to youtube. "That was so much fun."
"I know. Wow!"
"What is it?"
"It's only 17:43."
"How long have we been doing thing for?"
"Don't know, my guessing....a long time. What do you want for dinner?"
"Umm, why don't you decide for a change."
"Ok, Chinese take away."
"I'll go get the menu and phone." He grabbed my wrist,
"Why don't we walk there instead. It'll be nice."
"Sure, why not." I grabbed my coat and scarf, Samir just got his jacket on and nothing else,"Aren't you going to be cold?!"
"Nope."
"So, nothing else?"
"Nothing else."
"Ok then, let's go." As we locked the door I felt a spike of cold air making me shiver.
"You ok Terri?"
"Yyyeeehhhh." I answered, trying to hide the fact I was cold,
"Come on you're not fine, you're cold. Look here you go." He took his jacket off and put it over me,
"Aren't you going to get cold?!" Samir shook his head as we walked
"No, and if I do get cold, it's better for you to be warm not me." I hugged him hard,"What's that for?" He asked chuckling,
"You're the sweetest the most bestest boyfriend ever!" He chuckled a bit more,
"Thanks, oh we're at the Chinese now. Let's go in and order." We went in, ordered and sat down.

(Samir's POV)

We cuddled on the mini sofa waiting for our food. That complement Terri gave me, really made my night. She's so sweet, so kind, so....(sigh), I know I can do this. I know I can... We got our food and headed home. I set up the table and grabbed some plates. We sat down and ate.