War ends

(Kimroch's POV)
"Let me through!" I pushed through the dark angels in the prison camp, how dare they disobey their orders, I barged into the cell room,
"Sorry sir, I can't, oh....your grace. My apologies. What brings you here?"
"Some of my men didn't follow their orders and fatally hurt the closest person to me."
"And who is that sir?"
"Terra Vine." The woman gasped,"Where is she?!" The woman pointed her shaking hand to a cell, the prison wasn't very hygienic and I wanted Terra out of here. I went up to the cell door and looked through the bars. I saw the love of my life, with ripped wings, shredded clothes, tattered hair and wounds all over her body. I called the woman back,"Who took her in!?" I demanded,
"You'll find the man in the pub here with his mates, they came back from the war for a bit."
"Take Terra Vine to the medical room, she'd better be there when I come back!"
"Y-yes sir..." I pushed past her and headed to the camp's pub. The woman ran to the phone and called for medical people to come.

I arrived at the pub area and I saw a gang of dark angels in the corner, one of them had a blue feather on his bloody sword. He was the one. I could recognise that blue from anywhere,"You!"
"What me!?"
"Yes you, come here." He grabbed his sword and walked over to me and bowed,"Save it!"
"What?!""You disobeyed my orders."
"Which ones?" He went cheekily,"Don't be cheeky with me. You injured Terra Vine."
"That was Terra Vine?! Wow, well you and her make a great couple. She was a great fighter same with her friend."
"Shut it. Do you have any idea how much distress I was in when I found out?! Oh and before you get started, where's Samir Storm, Dan Droplet and her friend Phoenix flair?!"
"The three she was with when I took her out? They're in the cell corridor next to Terra's, but they got hurt as well. That's what we're like, we have no heart, well, except for you."
"Thank you for your cooperation and information. Now get back to battle!" I stormed out and headed back to the cell to see the other three.

I found them all in the same cell, they were depressed and in pain. Flair looked up,"Kimroch?"
"What have you done with Terra!? I demand to know!"
"Quite down you two, Kimroch came here from the battle field to see Terra and us, let him talk."
"Thank you Dan, I saw Terra and told the woman who was guarding those cells to bring her to the medical room, I can't heal her when she's near death, it would be too much for me."
"What about us?"
"I can do you guys no problem, watch." I used my magic and healed them,
"Thanks!"
"No prob, now..." I reviled the key to their cell door, I unlocked it and let them out. Other angels around me, begged to be freed as well. I didn't know what to do, Samir saved me from the decision and said to the angels,"You'll be freed soon, after the war's finished." The angels sunk back into the cells and I lead them to the medical area.

Medical room-Terra's bed

We arrived at Terra's bed, she still hadn't healed. Her wings, clothes, everything was ruined. Even her pretty face was ruined. That angel will pay for this. My fists started to clench and Samir noticed this. He realised how much I cared for Terra and that I would not rest until the angel that did this was punished. He put his hand on my shoulder, saying,"I know you like her a lot Kimroch. And that you are angry at the person that did this. I am as well, you're glad that you didn't see her in pain."
"What do you mean?"
"I saw her being hurt and going unconscious. It wasn't a pretty sight. It was horrid."
"Well, there is one thing that I can't grasp, one thing that makes me sad and angry."
"What's that?"
"Her accepting your proposal."
"Oh....that." We heard a nurse rushing over to us saying,
"Sorry I'm late, I rushed over as fast as I could. I was told it was an emergency." She looked at Terra gasping,"This is the worst case I've seen. Oh my gosh." She saw me and immediately curtseyed,"Your grace, sorry for not noticing you."
"That's ok, just please help Terra."
"Terra? As in Terra Vine?! Oh my gosh I didn't recognise her due to her bad state. Once again so sorry. But I don't know if my magic's strong enough for this. Jude come here please! Quickly." Another nurse with red hair tied in a bun came running to us,
"What is it June? Oh my, Terra Vine and your grace." She too curtseyed,"I need help to heal her, I don't think I'm strong enough on my own." The red haired nurse nodded and she and June powered up their magic, releasing pink and yellow lights like before when I healed Terra's neck. Terra lifted in the air slowly healing. Her wings and wounds were now fully repaired, although her hair and clothes were a mess, I was happy that she was now fully healed. I soaked a small flannel in warm water and washed her face, her eyes started to open and I saw her gorgeous teal green eyes again,"Kimroch...." She looked around at all of us,"Samir, Dan, Flair? What happened?" I hugged her. And she hugged me back. I let go and stepped back, so the others had a chance. After they'd finished we explained what happened, the nurse, Jude, was suddenly out of breath she as showing a picture, if was of Terra when she was injured.
"One....sec..." She caught her breath,"This is what you looked like when you came in. If it wasn't for Kimroch here, you might of died. He's a life saver, even though he is the dark prince, no offence."
"None taken."
"You.....saved me....? Where we you guys? What happened to you?"
"We were also injured but not as bad as you, you were way worse."
"Dan!" Flair elbowed him in the side,
"Hey!"
"If you were also hurt, where's all the injures?"
"That was thanks to Kimroch." Samir placed his hand on my shoulder. When did he become so friendly with me? Terra was a little confused,
"Kimroch? Why'd you take pity? Usually you would think they were dirt, why the change of heart?" That struck me, I-I didn't even know myself.
"To be honest, I don't even know myself."
"Well thank you for helping them, wait.....the war! I totally forgot we need to..."I pushed her back down on the bed,
"You're not going anywhere." She looked very surprised at me,
"Why not?!"
"Because....because I don't want you to get hurt again. I-I love you." Everyone was shocked that I said that out loud, but I didn't care, even if Terra is engaged to Samir. Samir knows I love her, so I'm not afraid to say it.
"I know you care about me and I admit it now, I love you." Everyone gasped even louder and more shocked,"Samir, I love you too, but I also love Kimroch. I love you both. Even you aren't caring sometimes, Kimroch," she gave a small glare, I chuckled nervously. That's one of the other things that I like about her, attitude.
"Yeh, I know."
"I still want to fight."
"You don't have to, same for the rest of you." They all looked at me confused,"I can end it, I started it, so I should finish it." I took Terra's hand and lead her out, the rest of them followed.

We went outside and flew up and went towards a dark, mysterious and uninviting castle, my castle. I rarely come here, I only came to this place if it was super super important. We flew to my balcony and looked over the battle ground. Angels fought and battled until they were dead. We all landed and I stepped forward and powered up. All the angels felt dreamy and sleepy. They fell to the ground mid fight,"What are you doing!?" Terra exclaimed,
"Wolfie," Samir place his around her,"They're fine, just watch." She did. Once I finished putting the angels to sleep, I had to prepare for the most difficult and dangerous part. I had to travel in ALL of their dreams and stop them fighting. I just hope I'm powerful enough...

(Terra's POV)

I watched Kimroch float and power, I saw all the people drop to the floor, what is he doing?! I though at first he was killing them, but he couldn't be. Then suddenly, he...he....disappeared. He was gone! My eyes started to water. Samir pulled me into a comforting hug as I cried. I didn't even say goodbye.

(Kimroch's POV)

I traveled through the dreams shouting to the angels in them,"The war must end!"
"But you were the one who started it, saying that the Earth could finally become a world of darkness."
"I....I did it to impress Terra, show her what I'm made of. How strong, how powerful.""Well....did it work."
"She does love me but got engaged to someone before she confessed her feelings. And that happened just one when she was in hospital, near to death. And guess who's fault is that's?!" They talked amongst themselves, them shrugged,"YOU! YOU IMBECILES!" They slightly backed away from my anger,"YOU ALMOST KILLED MY LOVE!! AND I TOLD YOU, DON'T EVER HURT, HARM, DON'T EVEN TOUCH TERRA VINE!! Well....she's not going to be Terra Vine for much longer, she's soon to be Terra Storm."
"Terra Storm?!"
"For goodness sake! Weren't you even listening, you know what forget that, you didn't even listen when I told you not to hurt her. Samir Storm is her fiancé."
"So, when she's married. You're free for others?" A voice asked from the back,
"Who asked that?!"
"Me." Carrie flew out from the back,
"Carrie?"
"I have feelings for you Kimroch, I always had. And I know a lot about Samir Storm that you and Terra."
"How?"
"I'm his sister..."
"What!?" The dream stared to fade away,"Just don't fight any more! The war's over!" I returned back to reality and was hugged instantly by Terra,"I thought you'd gone. How could you do that to me without saying?!"
"I wanted to see you angry again."
"Ggrrrrr!"
"Hehe."
"Look, they're all waking up!" Dan went. We turned to see the angels getting up and looking round them. They shook hands and waved goodbye. One dark angel flew towards us. It was Carrie,
"What do you want?! Do you want to interrogate me again?!"
"Interrogate?" I questioned,
"She tried to make me stay away from you and said that you were hers." She crossed at Carrie.
"How could you, didn't you even know Terra's with Samir, your brother."
"Brother!?!?" Dan slapped his forehead and Terra looked up at Samir,
"You didn't tell me this?!"
"You didn't ask, if you wanted to know, you could of asked me."
"Sorry..."
"It's ok Wolfie." He hugged her, and Carrie felt like she was going to be sick, she hated Terra and didn't want her with Samir,"Get away from my brother."
"Carrie, she did already tell you we were together and it was hers and my choice to be together so, back off. I didn't ask you to be cruel, stone hearted and selfish. That was your choice. So leave us." Carrie huffed and turned with her back to us.
"Well....I guess this is goodbye, have a wunderbar time at the wedding, if you want me too I can come and (whispering to Terra and Samir) tell me when it's Flair's and Dan's." We giggled and the other two were quite concerned but shrugged it off. I kissed Terra goodbye and waved goodbye to everyone else. And they flew off towards the home. I stood there as I watched. Goodbye Terra. Love you...